Motorola has terrible customer service..

cabbage8921

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
My SECOND defective KRZR... The first one stopped working after 4 days so Verizion just marked it as DOA and gave me a new one. The second one, I was at Disneyland and the phone just stopped working. Phone got dropped after it stopped working and now has a slight crack on the front but its no big deal.

Sent it to Motorola 3 weeks ago and checked the delivery confirmation and it said they recevied it on around the 15th or so. On the 22nd they email me saying that they received it...

Four hours after receiving the email confirming that they received it, they say they shipped it out via UPS and even gave me a tracking number. I kept checking that tracking number and its been invalid this whole time. Probably a fake cause I come home from school and there's a FedEx package waiting at my door step from Motorola..

I open it up and it has a note saying that its unrepairable... At that point i'm thinking what the fuck shouldn't they replace it with a new one then? I check the phone and they returned it without the back cover and battery...

They say they shipped it out with a completely different shipping service, gave me a fake tracking number, said it was unrepairable, and they returned it with missing parts. :bomb:

untitledxe5.jpg

[quote name='cabbage8921']Motorola has terrible customer service..[/QUOTE]

And I have crabs...

I'm a cook, not in the way you thought.

bread's done
Back