Motorstorm Delayed until "Spring"

I'd rather they release a polished final copy, even if it means I have to wait. More time to work on the backlog, anyway.

Oh my gosh people, it's less than a month.

Though I guess I would cry too only if PS3 were my only system.

And guyver, you don't even have a PS3 yet, more time to save!

[quote name='mtxbass1']Let's hope they are taking the extra time to improve the fps, unlike the japanese version.[/quote]

Wasn't that already fixed?
In the downloadable demo, the slowdown from the kiosks is gone.

I'm sure they are working on multiplayer among other things....I'm not upset it's a month, but I still only have ONE PS3 game. Pretty weak lineup thus far.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Let's hope they are taking the extra time to improve the fps, unlike the japanese version.[/quote]
There's no framerate issue in the Japanese version.

Brand-new PS3 owner reviving an older thread...this MotorStorm demo is hot although rumble is sorely missed on a game such as this. I had a bit of difficulty at first, but then I realized my nearly 3 months of playing ExciteTruck have corrupted my standard videogame driving ability - I kept pitching the sixaxis around like it would actually make a difference! Is motion control part of the final product to anyone's knowledge? I took the $600 plunge for this game and VF5 and couldn't be happier with my purchase so far.

[quote name='coolz481']Brand-new PS3 owner reviving an older thread...this MotorStorm demo is hot although rumble is sorely missed on a game such as this. I had a bit of difficulty at first, but then I realized my nearly 3 months of playing ExciteTruck have corrupted my standard videogame driving ability - I kept pitching the sixaxis around like it would actually make a difference! Is motion control part of the final product to anyone's knowledge? I took the $600 plunge for this game and VF5 and couldn't be happier with my purchase so far.[/QUOTE]

you can use motion control in the demo

[quote name='coolz481']Brand-new PS3 owner reviving an older thread...this MotorStorm demo is hot although rumble is sorely missed on a game such as this. I had a bit of difficulty at first, but then I realized my nearly 3 months of playing ExciteTruck have corrupted my standard videogame driving ability - I kept pitching the sixaxis around like it would actually make a difference! Is motion control part of the final product to anyone's knowledge? I took the $600 plunge for this game and VF5 and couldn't be happier with my purchase so far.[/quote]

smart choice, motion control is still in final version

March is fine. I'm in no rush, plenty of 360 games to play.

They really need to hone out the multiplayer to make this game a keeper

bread's done
Back