Motorstorm Question

Ravenous

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I did a search but couldnt find an official thread, but I have a quick question.

For Motorstorm, when you beat the game, are you able to play ANY level with ANY vehicle or do I have to still do races with the vehicle they want me to be?

Not sure, I just followed up on your question because I figured if anyone knew, it'd save them the trouble of asking.

All good. Funny how the thread can get so many views and no one can help. I guess Im the only one who got this game and made it a greatest hit! :lol:

Oh I had and enjoyed the first one, but I gave it to my nephew when I picked up PR. I hate to throw you into the lions den, so to speak, but you might have better luck getting a quick response at gamefaqs since the traffic is so much higher there.

I viewed the thread a couple times hoping for an answer...sorry. Have the game, don't really care for it (the atv controls are ridiculous), therefore haven't finished it. Would like to know the answer though.

So true.. I remember specifically never downloading the update so I could exploit the boost glitch just to get through some races.

bread's done
Back