Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

Can somebody help me? I have just a few questions, I am a n00b to this promo. 

1. What do the tiers mean? Can you still order anything from the unlocked tiers? 

2.How does everyone get so many points? 

3. How many points do the bottles and cans get you? 

Thanks for reading!

Can somebody help me? I have just a few questions, I am a n00b to this promo.

1. What do the tiers mean? Can you still order anything from the unlocked tiers?

2.How does everyone get so many points?

3. How many points do the bottles and cans get you?

Thanks for reading!
1. means you have to unlock them by playing the game

2. by grinding in the game for days and having gotten caps back when you could still find baja blast in stores.

3. go read the details on the app in the game where you enter codes it tells you .

2. by grinding in the game for days and having gotten caps back when you could still find baja blast in stores.
Days? I just watched the Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Editions while barely looking at the screen doing the very first stage. Still a very long time, but worth it. At least it was for me!

2.How does everyone everyone get so many points?
What works bets for me is World 1 level 6. I do 12 back flip come in 1st place, get 1100 coins in 16.6 seconds. Good luck!
P.S. I do have the night rider bike.

Spent the last week emailing the people who run the promo and found out that my order was being processed, but my points weren't deducted because of a glitch, just like what others in the thread have had happen to them. I'll probably try and go for those headphones now that I won't have to start all over!

Spent the last week emailing the people who run the promo and found out that my order was being processed, but my points weren't deducted because of a glitch, just like what others in the thread have had happen to them. I'll probably try and go for those headphones now that I won't have to start all over!
By any chance could you put the email here? I would like to email them and ask where my gift cards are as most here have gotten them already

Should I have gotten an email for the gift cards? I didn't receive anything like that, but they do show up as me redeeming them under My Account in the game.

2.How does everyone everyone get so many points?
What works bets for me is World 1 level 6. I do 12 back flip come in 1st place, get 1100 coins in 16.6 seconds. Good luck!
P.S. I do have the night rider bike.
I can attest to this working. You do have to pay attention to your landings and your timing on the last two hills, but getting 1100 in 16.5 seconds is faster than just doing the first level. The first level requires the least amount of attention when using the first bike.

The bobblehead and socks are the only things missing thus far from tiers 1 & 2.

What's crazy about it is most prizes from tier 3 have already been sent out.
Yeah, that's why I was confused. I didn't think anyone had recieved their bobblehead, but I figured I could have missed a post. Thanks!

Hmmm....

I got the gift cards as soon as soon as the tier got unlocked and have yet to receive them. Maybe those that got them are on the East Coast? Do they come in a regular mailing envelope?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm....

I got the gift cards as soon as soon as the tier got unlocked and have yet to receive them. Maybe those that got them are on the East Coast? Do they come in a regular mailing envelope?
People who got them said UPS I believe.

I'm west coast and yet to get them. I did email them yesterday so hopefully they respond soon with what's going on :)

People who got them said UPS I believe.

I'm west coast and yet to get them. I did email them yesterday so hopefully they respond soon with what's going on :)
My cooler and shirt came via USPS so I doubt that. Hope we get them tomorrow.

Sad thing is I regret getting the gift cards now after seeing how much the Longboard + Helmet is fetching for on eBay :wall:

Sad thing is I regret getting the gift cards now after seeing how much the Longboard + Helmet is fetching for on eBay :wall:
its a signature required UPS package. Dumb since it's just paper and 2 gift cards lol. but just find someone to get the game and play there ;D

Could always start over. Use a different mailing address. Would be a grind but ehhhhh.....

I can't stay up next week either, I work early on Monday mornings + it's a 12 hr day - guess I'll just set alarms :/

zOvHeWO.jpg

My Acer Iconia A200 plays this game in slow motion. My Samsung Galaxy Rush phone plays it faster, but no where near as fast as the videos I see of people with their iOS devices.

I guess this game was made for iOS in mind. Android users seem to be screwed. So many bad reviews of crashes/freezes.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.PepsiCoConsumer.BajaOrBust&hl=en

The game Motorcross Elite that this game is based on isn't even available for Android.

http://www.motocrosselite.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
My Acer Iconia A200 plays this game in slow motion. My Samsung Galaxy Rush phone plays it faster, but no where near as fast as the videos I see of people with their iOS devices.

I guess this game was made for iOS in mind. Android users seem to be screwed. So many bad reviews of crashes/freezes.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.PepsiCoConsumer.BajaOrBust&hl=en

The game Motorcross Elite that this game is based on isn't even available for Android.

http://www.motocrosselite.com/
I've been playing on Android, and it runs smoothly for me. The game crashes or force closes maybe once every couple hours or so. It's probably very dependent on what device/rom you're running.

bread's done
Back