Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

I tried to use 60,000 credits to get the koozie thing and when I hit the button, it just brought up a blank window and didn't deduct any credits.  I backed out and went back into the rewards and it says I cannot redeem anymore tier 1 rewards even though the first never went through.  Man, this really is a waste of time.

Did anyone notice how many longboards there were? My husband saw it and now wants it so he started playing to save for it.

Meanwhile, I've begun my quest to get him the Garmin camera for Christmas. Sooooo many points to go xP

Did anyone notice how many longboards there were? My husband saw it and now wants it so he started playing to save for it.

Meanwhile, I've begun my quest to get him the Garmin camera for Christmas. Sooooo many points to go xP
you have a month to go so it should be easy. I spent a week playing and hit my 3 million easy. and get the camera after me so I am guaranteed one :p

I tried to use 60,000 credits to get the koozie thing and when I hit the button, it just brought up a blank window and didn't deduct any credits. I backed out and went back into the rewards and it says I cannot redeem anymore tier 1 rewards even though the first never went through. Man, this really is a waste of time.
My daughter had the same issue last night as well. I wondered if it had to do with us sharing an Apple ID as I have already bought prizes in Tiers 1,2 and 3. She registered with her own email address. Does anyone know if this is an issue?

My daughter had the same issue last night as well. I wondered if it had to do with us sharing an Apple ID as I have already bought prizes in Tiers 1,2 and 3. She registered with her own email address. Does anyone know if this is an issue?
shouldnt be an issue as the data is all tied to the hardware and not the app.

you have a month to go so it should be easy. I spent a week playing and hit my 3 million easy. and get the camera after me so I am guaranteed one :p
Ya, but it's just so…….repetitive :lol:

And you're on for the camera :p

It isn't. I've used my old iPhone for prizes, and now the new one no issue, and my husband uses my old iPod touch no problem. They all have the same apple id, but different emails (ie. his email on his, my email on mine).

About to get enough points for the best bike. Is it worth it to continue to get the gift cards? I hear it's hell to get.
The better prizes seem to require that you stay up late on a sunday night to check the in game rewards every 2 to 5 minutes until it updates at a random time and then immediately pounce when you see it. I was checking every few minutes for over 3 hours and missed it by 2 minutes.

I think I'm happy with my bobble head.  I really don't want to keep play the game as it has gotten old and I don't drink soda much at all.  A friend of mine was going to give me the codes from the case for the cans, but I haven't heard anything from him since I asked.  Originally I was thinking the socks, bobble head, bag and head phones but now I think due to the game getting old I'm just going to say the hell with it.  I only have around 20,000 points so it's going to be a long grind if I keep up with it.  The trophy doesn't look much different than the bobble head.

The better prizes seem to require that you stay up late on a sunday night to check the in game rewards every 2 to 5 minutes until it updates at a random time and then immediately pounce when you see it. I was checking every few minutes for over 3 hours and missed it by 2 minutes.
If you have time to kill I say go for it. I usually only play when I'm bored at work.

Just got a reply from mountain on why my email asking for my address hasn't gotten to me yet and they said it should take about 2 weeks.

Just got a reply from mountain on why my email asking for my address hasn't gotten to me yet and they said it should take about 2 weeks.
My husband got his within like 2 hours of him ordering a prize last night. Mine when I first did this took about a week.

Is that the first prize you redeeemed for? If not it says it will only ask you for it once and will kept it on file for all other prizes you redeem

Just downloaded the game. I only want the beach ball for my little brother lol. Hopefully it won't take too much time to get 48k points.

Is that the first prize you redeeemed for? If not it says it will only ask you for it once and will kept it on file for all other prizes you redeem
Oh I didn't know that, this is my second one so I should be good right?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get 1st place on 1-1 by just holding the Go button only. You have to use the Baja Cruiser though.

You'll only get the 500 points, but you don't have to actually look at the screen. Maybe you can earn points while watching TV.

The Android game seems to crash or freeze up pretty often. Annoying as hell.

Doing 3 back flips with the Baja Crusier on 1-1 should get you 650 if you get 1st place each time.

Doing 5 back flips with the Baja Blaster on 1-1 should get you 750 if you get 1st place each time.

Not if you haven't received an email asking for details from that first prize. The way they have this game set up has me worried I won't get some of my prizes. The only time it asked for my address is when I won the sunglasses for entering 10 codes. I redeemed for a tier one prize before I won the sunglasses though and never got an email. I then redeemed for a tier 2 and tier 3 prize bit this was after the sunglasses.

They really should have made you put in your address I'm the game.

You can get 1st place on 1-1 by just holding the Go button only. You have to use the Baja Cruiser though.

You'll only get the 500 points, but you don't have to actually look at the screen. Maybe you can earn points while watching TV.

The Android game seems to crash or freeze up pretty often. Annoying as hell.

Doing 3 back flips with the Baja Crusier on 1-1 should get you 650 if you get 1st place each time.

Doing 5 back flips with the Baja Blaster on 1-1 should get you 750 if you get 1st place each time.
The main reason I gave up after getting the bobblehead is the app constantly crashes on my GS3. It's absolutely unplayable. It's a miracle I actually got enough points just for that.

Yea you should be good if you put in your address and info in for the first prize
Not if you haven't received an email asking for details from that first prize. The way they have this game set up has me worried I won't get some of my prizes. The only time it asked for my address is when I won the sunglasses for entering 10 codes. I redeemed for a tier one prize before I won the sunglasses though and never got an email. I then redeemed for a tier 2 and tier 3 prize bit this was after the sunglasses.
They really should have made you put in your address I'm the game.
Yea that does seem pretty weird the only time it asked for my info was when I put in 10 codes for the glasses also, but I figure long as they have your address on file it should be easy to get your tier one prize sent to you gotta hope for the best with these types of things worst case scenario you'll just have to contact them about it not showing up

Yea you should be good if you put in your address and info in for the first prize

Yea that does seem pretty weird the only time it asked for my info was when I put in 10 codes for the glasses also, but I figure long as they have your address on file it should be easy to get your tier one prize sent to you gotta hope for the best with these types of things worst case scenario you'll just have to contact them about it not showing up
Contacting them does nothing. I've contacted them before a week after winning my tier 1 prize and all they could tell me was to wait longer and I'd get an email....which I didn't......until I entered 10 codes.

Contacting them does nothing. I've contacted them before a week after winning my tier 1 prize and all they could tell me was to wait longer and I'd get an email....which I didn't......until I entered 10 codes.
Yea that does suck on their part like I said though hopefully everything works out let us know if it does or not

If you use the 3rd bike, you can actually get 800. Double flip on the first jump. Single flip on a jump in the middle of the level. Triple flip at the end. The only issue is that you need to slightly feather the throttle approaching the final jump or your triple flip will sometimes conclude after you cross the finish line and won't count, leaving you with 650.

I'm just question, question, question. Here goes another:

So, I have enough points for quite a few things, but I really aim to get the gift card. I haven't signed in as of yet, and only lets me for currently available items (like the beach ball). If I go ahead and sign up and sign in, will it automatically have me purchase the beach ball, or will it prompt me again so I can speed along the process when what I want is actually available?

If you aren't signed it you shouldn't be able to see your points.
When I click on an item that is available to purchase, I click on it and it asks for my account info.

For those that aren't available but I have enough points for, it just exits the screen when I press "sign in." I've been told that's a glitch, but still.

My 'Free' Sunglasses came in the Mail today. 

Only problem is I already wear prescription glasses. So, I'd most likely wear them on top or not at all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my sunglasses today. They are pretty nice,not as cheap as I thought they were but,still kinda low quality lol

Waiting on beach ball,gift cards,and bobblehead.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You were identified as a potential winner in the MTN DEW® BAJA BLAST™, pending verification against the Official Rules.

Please go to MTN DEW® BAJA BLAST™ within 7 days to redeem your prize. Allow 8-12 weeks after verification to receive your prize. 

Once you have finished entering your mailing information, you will not receive any further emails for new prizes - these will automatically be sent to the address you entered.

On behalf of Pepsi Promotions, Inc., thanks for participating in the promotion!

I got this email today about the gift cards, but when I click the link it takes me to enter my email to verify it and it says "we were unable to verify your entry" this is the 3rd thing I have redeemed on there? I redeemed both shirts from tiers 1 and 2? any suggestions anybody?

[font='Helvetica Neue', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]CONGRATULATIONS![/size][/font][font='Helvetica Neue', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]You were identified as a potential winner in the MTN DEW® BAJA BLAST™, pending verification against the Official Rules.[/size][/font][font='Helvetica Neue', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Please go to [/size][/font]MTN DEW® BAJA BLAST™[font='Helvetica Neue', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif] within 7 days to redeem your prize. Allow 8-12 weeks after verification to receive your prize. [/size][/font][font='Helvetica Neue', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Once you have finished entering your mailing information, you will not receive any further emails for new prizes - these will automatically be sent to the address you entered.[/size][/font][font='Helvetica Neue', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]On behalf of Pepsi Promotions, Inc., thanks for participating in the promotion![/size][/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]I got this email today about the gift cards, but when I click the link it takes me to enter my email to verify it and it says "we were unable to verify your entry" this is the 3rd thing I have redeemed on there? I redeemed both shirts from tiers 1 and 2? any suggestions anybody?[/size][/font]

Just lovely. How long ago did you redeem for the giftcards? I never got an email and I redeemed on the 28th.

bread's done
Back