Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

This is messed up. I beat this game the day it came out and had enough points for everything i wanted within 2 weeks. I have gotten every other prize just fine and now it won't even unlock.

Not to brag or anything but I honestly think I was the first one to clear the world.

When I went to redeem my prizes, the headphones and camera had 101 quantity each. Didn't check the paddleboard.

RIP game? Who's uninstalling lol

I got the t-shirt and camera.  I could have gotten that trophy, but some of us had our game update several minutes later.  Not really fair.

Got the trophy about four minutes ago. Just wish I had been playing the past few weeks so that I had the points to redeem for a tier 4 item. Oh well. I'll just have to be vigilant and quick for the restocks.

ICDMDo4.png
rEDfo6a.png
RKS29ZA.png

Surprising. I doubt 5,200 have beaten it already. You should at least get a t-shirt.
Nope. T-shirts are definitely gone already. Girlfriend just beat it and nothing popped.

Edit: It's only 1000 t-shirts after the 200 trophies. Not 5,000.

Last edited by a moderator:
got first on the last level, it said congrats and gave me the 750pts but nothing else. Spent 5 min beating the first 4 levels then 20 min beating the last

OMFG piece of shit game i had a huge lead in 12-5 and my go button locked up now i need a new tablet and 2.3 million points more pissed about the trophy!!!!!!!!!!1

I just decided to cash out and get anything I could (the tier 1 and 2 shirts, hoodie, and camera) and dump all the rest of my points into the sweepstakes so I can reinstall and try for the gift cards and headphones next week. But man the gift cards were gone in about a minute!

I don't even know if I should keep trying each week for a second set of giftcards. Things go way to damn fast.
They do go fast, but I think you may have had the same problem I had. Our apps didn't update for several minutes after other peoples' apps. I've been here for a few of these Mondays and that was the first time that happened to me.

Dude, how has anyone beaten the hills of Baja levels? I can only get second on 3 of them, and I've tried switching bikes and everything. Have all upgrades and everything. Any help?

For those that were trying for the trophy or shirt, you guys do know you don't need to place 1st in all the levels except the last one right?

I speeded through level 1-4 (Must finish top 3) and last level I got first in 2 tries. I have all the upgrades and made sure I was using the Mean Green bike. Not expecting much from the trophy but I'll be sure to post pics. I'm going to leave the app installed for now and will delete after I get my stuff.

Nope. T-shirts are definitely gone already. Girlfriend just beat it and nothing popped.

Edit: It's only 1000 t-shirts after the 200 trophies. Not 5,000.
Just checked. The rules or faq say 1,000. The "How It Works" section says 5,000. So there is a discrepancy there.

For those that were trying for the trophy or shirt, you guys do know you don't need to place 1st in all the levels except the last one right?

I speeded through level 1-4 (Must finish top 3) and last level I got first in 2 tries. I have all the upgrades and made sure I was using the Mean Green bike. Not expecting much from the trophy but I'll be sure to post pics. I'm going to leave the app installed for now and will delete after I get my stuff.
You don't even have to get top 3 to pass the first 4 levels. Top 5 (as in not last) is all you need to do.

I had enough points for them, but they were sold out. Inflatable paddle boards actually aren't cheap. At least a few hundred usually. They are way more durable than their title suggests.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back