Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

This is kind of dumb. They need like one solid time for restocks. I start school tomorrow and I'm being a bad seed right now by not sleeping early.

Got the headphones! I was just refreshing and refreshing and right as I double clicked the home button on my ipad to refresh it again, I noticed it updated. I was so close to refreshing it again haha

what the hell? the camera said 45 in stock clicked get it now twice didn't register the 1st time i still have my points and redemmed for the other 3 tiers if they would go through nothing on my account and still have all my points but when i go under each tier it says i can only buy one thing did i get anything?

YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

10608567_10203015075438880_1430075279322010625_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the headphones! I was just refreshing and refreshing and right as I double clicked the home button on my ipad to refresh it again, I noticed it updated. I was so close to refreshing it again haha
so, you really don't have to exit out of the game and open it again?

sorry, double

so, you really don't have to exit out of the game and open it again?
sorry, double
No you do. In order to force quit the app on an iOS device, you have to double tap the home button and swipe the app screen which is what I meant.

No you do. In order to force quit the app on an iOS device, you have to double tap the home button and swipe the app screen which is what I meant.
oh. thought u meant right before u closed it again, you saw the Get it Now button

I received the email too :)

Curious as to how this is gonna work i had 2.3 million points went straight for the camera clicked get it now nothing happened did this for all other tiers even though i didn't have enough points for everything so every tier says i can only purchase one item got home have 3 emails now of course the camera probably didn't go through, my points never deducted and nothing in my account updated gonna try calling tomorrow to see what went through and what didn't.

For those who have received gifts in the mail, how long did it take? I know the email says 8-12 weeks, but obviously people have received their prizes before 8 weeks  

For those who have received gifts in the mail, how long did it take? I know the email says 8-12 weeks, but obviously people have received their prizes before 8 weeks
I got my cooler in like 4-5 weeks. I ordered my socks on the same day and I've yet to get those(10 weeks ago).

Still haven't gotten my socks and bobblehead, which I ordered like forever ago. Giftcards came super quickly in comparison.

Still haven't gotten my socks and bobblehead, which I ordered like forever ago. Giftcards came super quickly in comparison.
bobble head hasn't been received by anyone here just in case that makes you feel any better and the socks took me 2 months to get. May have to do with having to actually get these made

i am one happy person holy shit so i had 2.3 million points on the last restock went for the camera polar bag bobblehead and socks since my points never deducted when i went for the camera and nothing in my account showed purchases so i thought everything was sold out, got 3 emails for prizes surprised at that, just got off the phone with support turns out the camera polar bag and socks went through bobblehead didn't, everything is approved socks have been packaged told me there waiting to receive the cameras and polar bags this is awesome.

i am one happy person holy shit so i had 2.3 million points on the last restock went for the camera polar bag bobblehead and socks since my points never deducted when i went for the camera and nothing in my account showed purchases so i thought everything was sold out, got 3 emails for prizes surprised at that, just got off the phone with support turns out the camera polar bag and socks went through bobblehead didn't, everything is approved socks have been packaged told me there waiting to receive the cameras and polar bags this is awesome.
Support can tell you all the exact things ordered? I may have to call soon, because I ordered a polar bag, and cooler on last restock, and my points were never taken from polar bag, points were only taken from cooler, so I got an extra 570k. Under my account, it says I redeemed for cooler and headphones (ordered headphones on other account, but I would not be upset getting a second pair over the bag!) but I need to see what exactly they said I ordered, get everything straightened out

Support can tell you all the exact things ordered? I may have to call soon, because I ordered a polar bag, and cooler on last restock, and my points were never taken from polar bag, points were only taken from cooler, so I got an extra 570k. Under my account, it says I redeemed for cooler and headphones (ordered headphones on other account, but I would not be upset getting a second pair over the bag!) but I need to see what exactly they said I ordered, get everything straightened out
Yea id definitily call, guess the glitch worked out for the better for me only had 2.3 million and got all 3 of the prizes. how many headphones were there and how quick were they sold out? i can get a pair on my other account but i really really want the paddleboard extremely hard to get though.

Yea id definitily call, guess the glitch worked out for the better for me only had 2.3 million and got all 3 of the prizes. how many headphones were there and how quick were they sold out? i can get a pair on my other account but i really really want the paddleboard extremely hard to get though.
I never checked to see how many were in stock, as soon as I saw them, I got them, I know they go quick, so I didn't want to miss out on them!

Has anyone tried 2 seperate accounts using the same address? Just curious my little brother wants to start playing but don't know if its limit one per household or limit one per person? Does anyone know? thanks

Has anyone tried 2 seperate accounts using the same address? Just curious my little brother wants to start playing but don't know if its limit one per household or limit one per person? Does anyone know? thanks
I asked them when my roommate wanted to start collecting points and support told us it's one per person. We both received our slapkoozies a few weeks ago

Yea multiple accounts are ok according to support just need different name and email address.

bread's done
Back