Mountain Dew- COD MW3 2x exp code

Here are a few Mountain Dew codes I had saved up, please post if you use them:
B7ZZA-CNMNM
CLNNN-L4FN4
KHNWL-EY6F7
77LBB-NMRNN

[quote name='fritter']Here are a few Mountain Dew codes I had saved up, please post if you use them:
B7ZZA-CNMNM
CLNNN-L4FN4
KHNWL-EY6F7
77LBB-NMRNN[/QUOTE]

Used first 2. thanks.

Does anybody know if the Double XP is worth Quad XP when Activision has their Double XP weekends? In other words, will those of us that have our mountain dew codes on our accounts, stack with the weekend Double XP?

If so, that would be BOSS!

[quote name='thedevilman']I don't think you can trade two, unless you were talking about giving an extra code in the deal or something.[/QUOTE]

O ok. I thought I could. anyways thats what i need. Pls help :)

[quote name='Chris2413']O ok. I thought I could. anyways thats what i need. Pls help :)[/QUOTE]
I have bookmarked your trade page. If i get an extra i'll look you up. :)

Hey guys serious question... how do we know this double XP stuff isn't a scam? How do I verify the time is applied to my profile, how do I know I'm actually getting double XP?

[quote name='Romeo']Hey guys serious question... how do we know this double XP stuff isn't a scam? How do I verify the time is applied to my profile, how do I know I'm actually getting double XP?[/QUOTE]

Everyone is lying. No one is getting double XP. No one is able to see their XP time in Barracks in MW3. Scam indeed.

[quote name='outphase']Everyone is lying. No one is getting double XP. No one is able to see their XP time in Barracks in MW3. Scam indeed.[/QUOTE]

I haven't read the thousands of posts at all.

I finally got it to work. Had to shut my Xbox off entirely and log back in several times. I guess it isn't immediate.

[quote name='outphase']Everyone is lying. No one is getting double XP. No one is able to see their XP time in Barracks in MW3. Scam indeed.[/QUOTE]

I'm a bit surprised to see someone who has been on here that long just jump to that conclusion. It's not a scam at all. A friend of mine has been using a bunch of double XP codes and has passed some of it onto my account as well, which does show up in barracks (how much time you have, on the bottom right) when it's kicked in. So you can see when you are getting double XP when the little yellow XP icon appears when you look on your title on COD. If it doesn't show a yellow XP icon on that, then you aren't getting it yet. It generally takes about the amount of time it takes to finish a game for it to kick in and all I do is go back to the main menu and back into the game and it shows up after a few seconds (after playing a match) It doesn't seem to kick in the moment a person adds it though. So play a game and then back into the main menu, go back into the multiplayer and wait about 10 seconds and it should show up. If not, play one more game and do the same thing. Either way, it is working..but things seem a bit slow with it. I figured I'd pass on correct information, in case someone gets worried and believes this might be the case

OH and PS: I figure I'd add since I decided to post, if anyone has any extra codes they don't need...let me know in a PM :) I've only gotten a little bit from a friend lol Thanks

Its legit. i get double xp.

Well I added a 1/2 hr to mine and the thing popped in game. If it's really double or not I'm not sure, this is my 1st mw so I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to get, but anyway it defintely SAYS I'm getting it.

Again before the promo ends, i see in the game you get a 2 hr trial of elite. You think that will last forever or anyone heard of it expires sometime. Cause I'd love to wait to redeem it and then get a free DLC

[quote name='IchigoDG']I'm a bit surprised to see someone who has been on here that long just jump to that conclusion. It's not a scam at all. A friend of mine has been using a bunch of double XP codes and has passed some of it onto my account as well, which does show up in barracks (how much time you have, on the bottom right) when it's kicked in. So you can see when you are getting double XP when the little yellow XP icon appears when you look on your title on COD. If it doesn't show a yellow XP icon on that, then you aren't getting it yet. It generally takes about the amount of time it takes to finish a game for it to kick in and all I do is go back to the main menu and back into the game and it shows up after a few seconds (after playing a match) It doesn't seem to kick in the moment a person adds it though. So play a game and then back into the main menu, go back into the multiplayer and wait about 10 seconds and it should show up. If not, play one more game and do the same thing. Either way, it is working..but things seem a bit slow with it. I figured I'd pass on correct information, in case someone gets worried and believes this might be the case

OH and PS: I figure I'd add since I decided to post, if anyone has any extra codes they don't need...let me know in a PM :) I've only gotten a little bit from a friend lol Thanks[/QUOTE]

I know I've been here a while. I did post here out of anger and annoyance. I couldn't get it to work at all. Between that and Elite being broken and me not getting the two hours of double XP from my Hardened Edition, I'm quite bitter towards Call of Duty right now.

Also, walmart is blatantly false advertising the family size Doritos and 20-pack Mountain Dew exclusives, not a single store anywhere within 30mi stocks these, just the regular versions.

So hopefully you can see why I shouted scam so easily.

[quote name='Romeo']I know I've been here a while. I did post here out of anger and annoyance. I couldn't get it to work at all. Between that and Elite being broken and me not getting the two hours of double XP from my Hardened Edition, I'm quite bitter towards Call of Duty right now.

Also, walmart is blatantly false advertising the family size Doritos and 20-pack Mountain Dew exclusives, not a single store anywhere within 30mi stocks these, just the regular versions.

So hopefully you can see why I shouted scam so easily.[/QUOTE]

i think they might not rly be restocking the MW3 doritos anymore cuz i used to see them alot before the game came out and now i can rarely ever find them at any store i go too.

How do i apply the double xp? I signed on the website and applied it to my gamer tag but not sure where to go from there.

[quote name='krodos']2x more codes. Tell me when redeemed.
NEWS4-7B4AH
44K36-ZABMZ
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Used the two.

[quote name='MasterYensid']Sent you a trade request...[/QUOTE]
For some reason I cant review my trade requests. Tell me what u wanted and ill put an offer for you. Dont forget to link your list

[quote name='Chris2413']For some reason I cant review my trade requests. [/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm having the same issue.

bread's done
Back