Mountain Dew- COD MW3 2x exp code

Can someone please tell me if a large bag of Doritos that gets 45min of double XP gives you one contest entry or three? I bought a bunch of small bags and am getting 15min of double XP and 1 contest entry. If one big bag only gives one entry, that is completely asinine.

[quote name='Romeo']Can someone please tell me if a large bag of Doritos that gets 45min of double XP gives you one contest entry or three? I bought a bunch of small bags and am getting 15min of double XP and 1 contest entry. If one big bag only gives one entry, that is completely asinine.[/QUOTE]

yes, only one entry. same thing as the 20oz dew gives 1 each and the 45 point 12 pack only gives 1

[quote name='ticktack']yes, only one entry. same thing as the 20oz dew gives 1 each and the 45 point 12 pack only gives 1[/QUOTE]

Since double XP is capped at 24 hours, it's best to register smaller bags for more contest entries.

[quote name='MasterYensid']WANTS:
DEW MAPS
DORITOS WEAPONS
DORITOS MAPS
MW3 CHARACTERS
MW3 STRIKE PACKAGES

HAVE:
DEW WEAPONS
DEW STRIKE PACKAGES
DORITOS PERKS
DORITOS STRIKE PACKAGES
MW3 WEAPONS
MW3 PERKS

TRADE LINK:
http://www.rankupxp.com/Dashboard/Index/cardExchange/191786825405[/QUOTE]

To everyone that sent me trade requests, I apologize but I cannot get them to load. PM me your trade link and I will attempt to trade with you that way.

I have 4 MW3 2X exp codes, total of 1hr for XBOX 360 or PS3. PM me with the platform you use and your gamer ID and I'll bind the codes to your account. ;) First come, first serve!

Gone to thedevilman! =D

[quote name='atreyuevr']I have 4 MW3 2X exp codes, total of 1hr for XBOX 360 or PS3. PM me with the platform you use and your gamer ID and I'll bind the codes to your account. ;) First come, first serve![/QUOTE]
PM sent! Hope i got lucky but either way, thank you for the generosity!

ok here are a bunch of 15 min doritos codes that have been used once by me , now i know a couple of them have been redemed twice already but i cant remember what ones so i apologize in advance . please post what you used or didnt work.

BMKN6L9SLW

9EMY7HLBWW

6MCAH49L3N

BYAC7LLCMA

C3Z3FNBYW9

RRRRZHNAW9

3B4N6CF9EY

NELWCLHEK9

AZKS9CYMBK

I have a bunch of offers but unfortunately i cant accept any of them because the section on the DewXP website for trades will not load for me right now.

As soon as it does i'll start going through all the offers. Sorry. :(

[quote name='breakline']ok here are a bunch of 15 min doritos codes that have been used once by me , now i know a couple of them have been redemed twice already but i cant remember what ones so i apologize in advance . please post what you used or didnt work.

BMKN6L9SLW

9EMY7HLBWW

6MCAH49L3N

BYAC7LLCMA

C3Z3FNBYW9

RRRRZHNAW9

3B4N6CF9EY

NELWCLHEK9

AZKS9CYMBK[/QUOTE]

Wait these can be used more than once? I have a stack of about 5 hrs of mntn dew codes I just redeemed. Anyone want to trade?

[quote name='dabsac80']Wait these can be used more than once? I have a stack of about 5 hrs of mntn dew codes I just redeemed. Anyone want to trade?[/QUOTE]

only the doritos codes can be used twice.

[quote name='daruler022']First of all thanks to everyone that traded with me!

I now have all three sets completed,but have three left over cards at this time,MTN Dew Chars,MW3 Chars,and Doritos Strike. Is there anyway to gift these,because I don't need to exchange,and when I tried to put cards that I didn't need in my want list it wouldn't allow me to.

http://www.rankupxp.com/Dashboard/Index/cardExchange/1042872745914[/QUOTE]

Nope, you are stuck with them.

[quote name='zewone']I also have 5x Doritos codes to trade. I'd be willing to trade all 5 for your 5.[/QUOTE]

a match made in heaven

[quote name='hk1200']I've got trade requests from two of you. I'm going to accept both, whenever the Combat Card Exchange decides to load.[/QUOTE]

I've got 6, but I can't get the Combat Card Exchange section to load either.

bread's done
Back