Mountain Dew- COD MW3 2x exp code

I've bought two small bags of dorritos got home and codes were used, logical since the codes are on the outside so

are any of the codes for dorritos inside the bag or are they all on the outside?

[quote name='Romis']I've bought two small bags of dorritos got home and codes were used, logical since the codes are on the outside so

are any of the codes for dorritos inside the bag or are they all on the outside?[/QUOTE]

They are all on the outside, and I have some new codes come up as "Already used" when I got home myself. I am sticking to Mt Dew now!

i cannot get my xp time to transfer. I followed the directions and it still dont work. Does anyone know who to contact? I tried calling Game Fuel hotline: 1 (888) 962-6287 which is automated and
Mountain Dew customer service: 1 (800) 433-2652 which just give nutritional info. any help would be appreciated. thanks

I have a 2x exp code (at least that's what I think it is, it was from a 12-pack of Mountain Dew). If a regular user wants it, just PM me and it's yours.

Thanks, guys.

EDIT: It's gone! Sorry, guys.

Hey all, sorry I've been gone for a bit. Ty for keeping the thread going BTW. Oh and ill be back in full Friday, I have 6 1/2 hours worth of caps saved up, not sure yet if I want to trade or if ill just give em out. Later!

I'm just about to put MW3 into my xbox and wanted to know if anyone has and exp code to spare. I'm pretty new to these codes so I'm not sure of their value or if they are like the 48 hour xbl codes where they are often given away. Either way I'd appreciate a code to get me jump started.

Thanks.

Apparently the Mtn. Dew distribution center in my area hasn't gotten the memo or possibly they don't have the boxes on the 12pks that we usually buy. Bummer :(

bread's done
Back