Mountain Dew- COD MW3 2x exp code

hey clevelandmvp I need your doritos perks PLEASE. last card I need. Do you need any others other than doritos char? I don't have a char to spare or I would. I have many others. let me know thanks

[quote name='thirdgeniroc']hey clevelandmvp I need your doritos perks PLEASE. last card I need. Do you need any others other than doritos char? I don't have a char to spare or I would. I have many others. let me know thanks[/QUOTE]

Ive completed all my cards and have Doritos perks left over. Im not sure how to give it to you. It wont let me update my list. If you know of a way I will do it.

[quote name='clevelandmvp']Ive completed all my cards and have Doritos perks left over. Im not sure how to give it to you. It wont let me update my list. If you know of a way I will do it.[/QUOTE]

You can't give away your extras. You are stuck with them.

Have a ton of unused Mountain Dew 15 minute codes(40+) and like five unused 15 minute Doritos codes looking for XBL points or XBL time.

Here's some free codes - I have no use for them and this community has given so much to me so whoever wants em take em.

Mountain Dew
L9AY7-FVYWY
99WWN-3ERLW
6ECN6-7ALRN
73C97-L76YS
BK736-B4ZRA
3LNYW-MME6Y (not so sure about this one - it was on a 12 pack at my sisters house and I just took a picture of it instead of taking the box and it turned out all blurry)

Doritos
NMZCE-NWNW9

Please show some courtesy reply if you take them and enjoy!

[quote name='brak2000']Here's some free codes - I have no use for them and this community has given so much to me so whoever wants em take em.

Mountain Dew
L9AY7-FVYWY
99WWN-3ERLW
6ECN6-7ALRN
73C97-L76YS
BK736-B4ZRA
3LNYW-MME6Y (not so sure about this one - it was on a 12 pack at my sisters house and I just took a picture of it instead of taking the box and it turned out all blurry)

Doritos
NMZCE-NWNW9

Please show some courtesy reply if you take them and enjoy![/QUOTE]

Thanks used these 3

6ECN6-7ALRN
73C97-L76YS
BK736-B4ZRA

This one didn't work
3LNYW-MME6Y

[quote name='dav_surf']Thanks used these 3

6ECN6-7ALRN
73C97-L76YS
BK736-B4ZRA

This one didn't work
3LNYW-MME6Y[/QUOTE]

It seems they all have been used. Not by me.

[quote name='Guerrillandamst']Done gave you 1 hr instead dmzauk
le mix is the last one what is gt and for what system[/QUOTE]

El Surgerino. Xbox. Thanks in advance.

Trade List update (also, thanks for those who have traded with me):
Need:
Mtn. Dew-

• Dew Maps

Have:
Mtn Dew-

• Dew Characters x2

Doritos-

• Doritos Characters
  • Doritos Maps
  • Doritos Perks x3
  • Doritos Weapons

MW3-

• MW3 Perks
  • MW3 Strike Pkg
  • MW3 Characters x2
http://www.rankupxp.com/Dashboard/Index/cardExchange/841032729109http://www.rankupxp.com/Dashboard/Index/cardExchange/841032729109

Woohoo- one more trade and I am G2G!

Also, need XP codes in general, have coke product caps, 12 pack codes in exchange- send PM or "my user name" @ gmail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think this would work? Create a 2nd account on MTN Dew site and add codes that way you so can get the extra time off of collecting the cards?

[quote name='ZForce915']Thank you! I never get these first come first served codes. :cool:[/QUOTE]

well then here is another :) lol

aLWWn WenY4 (only 20 oz code, had running to do :) )

bread's done
Back