• Doritos Perks x3
  • Doritos Weapons

MW3-

• MW3 Perks
  • MW3 Strike Pkg
  • MW3 Characters x2
http://www.rankupxp.com/Dashboard/Index/cardExchange/841032729109

Woohoo- one more trade and I am G2G!

Also, still need XP codes in general, have coke product caps, 12 pack codes in exchange- send PM or "my user name" @ gmail.

Selling 4 hours 45 minutes worth of codes pm me! I'll sell them a lil cheaper than what I bought, already passed my 24 hour limit.

Oh and I have like 3 90 minute 2XP I have left but I redeemed those ones so will I still be able to give these extra XP to others also? All I need is their username right?

[quote name='Gannikus']Selling 4 hours 45 minutes worth of codes pm me! I'll sell them a lil cheaper than what I bought, already passed my 24 hour limit.

Oh and I have like 3 90 minute 2XP I have left but I redeemed those ones so will I still be able to give these extra XP to others also? All I need is their username right?[/QUOTE]

I think that will work fine. How much would you want for the 4.5 hours?

I got 10 moutain dew(orange caps) from the streets. These code may or may not work. I didn't have any problems entering 80+ caps of coke and a few drpepper. I would post the codes but I dont want some dam lurker to take them. I just need some one to test and make sure i don't make any typo.

Edit - gone. Most people who post here got 2 each. If I get more, it will be the same deal as well. You either get 1 or more depending on how much I can get. You have to test code out so I get a general idea how many people redeem these caps(it seem slim) and check if I made any typo. I want to throw these cap out as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fatbeer']I got 10 moutain dew(orange caps) from the streets. These code may or may not work. I didn't have any problems entering 80+ caps of coke and a few drpepper. I would post the codes but I dont want some dam lurker to take them. I just need some one to test and make sure i don't make any typo.[/QUOTE]

I can test one for you, but once it is entered it is done. LMK.

[quote name='fatbeer']I got 10 moutain dew(orange caps) from the streets. These code may or may not work. I didn't have any problems entering 80+ caps of coke and a few drpepper. I would post the codes but I dont want some dam lurker to take them. I just need some one to test and make sure i don't make any typo.

Edit - 6 codes left[/QUOTE]

are you giving them away? I'll take some if that's the case.

[quote name='fatbeer']I got 10 moutain dew(orange caps) from the streets. These code may or may not work. I didn't have any problems entering 80+ caps of coke and a few drpepper. I would post the codes but I dont want some dam lurker to take them. I just need some one to test and make sure i don't make any typo.

I would like one too if you are giving them away. Thanks!

I would love one as well please!

Edit - gone. Most people who post here got 2 each. If I get more, it will be the same deal as well. You either get 1 or more depending on how much I can get. You have to test code out so I get a general idea how many people redeem these caps(it seem slim) and check if I made any typo. I want to throw these cap out as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

I'm open to receiving some codes.

If anyone has any codes left I would greatly appreciate it. I don't have anything to offer except a big thanks and some x-mas cheer but if you are feeling generous, let me know.

Thanks CAG community :)

If you have twitter and search the #rankupXP and go through the list and send offers and such you will find hundreds if not thousands to trade with. You dont just have to depend on the people here for cards.

In the UK a video game chain of stores gave away a 4 hour double xp voucher when you purchased mw3.The voucher exchange website is www.2xpmw3.com I have a spare and I am looking to exchange this for double xp codes from dorito's and Mountain Dew. Anyone interested, please let me know.

[quote name='powerbuttun']offer sent
that is if the site ever wants to load again[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just tried sending you a trade request, damn site isn't working right.

Is there any way I can give my cards? like take my EXTRA cards and you get the card you want? I already completed the set.

[quote name='Gannikus']Is there any way I can give my cards? like take my EXTRA cards and you get the card you want? I already completed the set.[/QUOTE]

Not sure. But do you have an extra Mt Dew Weapon or Doritos Perks Gannikus?

Yes I do, I'll try to see if I can put all my extras in the drop list and all the cards in the wants so I get all your extras

[quote name='Gannikus']Yes I do, I'll try to see if I can put all my extras in the drop list and all the cards in the wants so I get all your extras[/QUOTE]

You can't. You are stuck with the extras.

bread's done
Back