Mountain Dew- COD MW3 2x exp code

[quote name='Gannikus']So if I have everything I can't get any more cards?[/QUOTE]

You can get as many as you want from entering codes from the caps but you are stuck with the extras as you can't give them away once you have the full set.

[quote name='dmzauk']You can get as many as you want from entering codes from the caps but you are stuck with the extras as you can't give them away once you have the full set.[/QUOTE]

Yea, a glaring flaw (albeit likely an intentional one to move more product) in the exchange system indeed. I have multiples of 5 on several of the cards and am just stuck with them now.

Also-
Thanks Aaron P, all my sets are complete now.

Does anyone know when this ends? Guys at work seem to think 12/31, but I can't find anything to prove/disprove that.

Also, does the prestiging in older games for a prestige token in MW3 expire at the same time?

[quote name='wuxbustah8']Does anyone know when this ends? Guys at work seem to think 12/31, but I can't find anything to prove/disprove that.

Also, does the prestiging in older games for a prestige token in MW3 expire at the same time?[/QUOTE]

Check the official rules link at the bottom of the dewxp.com page. It say's in there when it ends and such.

Well hell if anyone has an extra Doritos Code I have an Extra Dew Code. Only 4 hrs left to get a Power Bonus this week and I don't have any Chip Bags!

[quote name='dmzauk']Check the official rules link at the bottom of the dewxp.com page. It say's in there when it ends and such.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

I got 17 more dew caps from the streets. If anybody want free caps, you can post here or PM me(to prevent lurkers). I just need someone to test them and make sure I dont make any typos. I want to throw these caps as soon as possible. I need to go soon so I give out 4 caps per person.

Edit: Gone. Don't send me anymore PM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fatbeer']i got 17 more dew caps from the streets. If anybody want free caps, you can post here or pm me(to prevent lurkers). I just need someone to test them and make sure i dont make any typos. I want to throw these caps as soon as possible. I need to go soon so i give out 4 caps per person.

Edit: 13 caps left[/quote]
pm'd!

Edit: Got 4 codes thanks a lot!!! :D

[quote name='fatbeer']I got 17 more dew caps from the streets. If anybody want free caps, you can post here or PM me(to prevent lurkers). I just need someone to test them and make sure I dont make any typos. I want to throw these caps as soon as possible. I need to go soon so I give out 4 caps per person.

Edit: Gone. Don't send me anymore PM[/QUOTE]

thx

Okay, I have been doing the caps and flapps for almost two months. I have all the cards and 17:30 hours of double XP or what ever it is.

The thing is: I'm only playing for the xbox sweepstakes. I absolutely hate CoD and have no plans to ever use the XP time or cards or anything. So...what do I do with them, or can anything be done with them?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Okay, I have been doing the caps and flapps for almost two months. I have all the cards and 17:30 hours of double XP or what ever it is.

The thing is: I'm only playing for the xbox sweepstakes. I absolutely hate CoD and have no plans to ever use the XP time or cards or anything. So...what do I do with them, or can anything be done with them?[/QUOTE]

You can give the double XP time to whatever gamertag you want.

I'll gladly take some time off your hands...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Okay, I have been doing the caps and flapps for almost two months. I have all the cards and 17:30 hours of double XP or what ever it is.

The thing is: I'm only playing for the xbox sweepstakes. I absolutely hate CoD and have no plans to ever use the XP time or cards or anything. So...what do I do with them, or can anything be done with them?[/QUOTE]

You can give the time away if you would like. I would love some extra time if you decide to do that. You can add time to a persons gamertag right from your account if you want.

Here are some cap codes, first come first served. If you wanna say thanks feel free to add me and send me something from lockwood (though I wont be holding my breath lol).

73S77 LR7EY
MEWRF 3MCYL
WLCC3 FY6NR
BCFLF KVLY3
WLFNN 6Y6N7
7A4RH E7MBN
MZNLB RRHCW
LWNH7 ALWY7
BB7NY 4SWFE
AEE9V A7R7B
WEZF3 YZ6BB
K3V4C VFYYN
LMK3Z L4CHF
FWNY6 MMLYL
BFLWZ N46MZ
LWSE6 Y6LWN
FZ93K YMNNE
4CM77 YANC9
WL3LA C7ESA
7WCBH 7ZL79

I racked up a couple hours worth of XP before i started playing again, and then 2 matches in the double XP stopped. I hadn't played the game in a bit since I had put the codes in, so it seemed like it went a little fast. Maybe the matches were just longer than I thought, I'm not sure. Sitting at the menu doesn't count towards the double XP time, does it?

[quote name='powerbuttun']also sent a request[/QUOTE]

I don't know why I accepted it, but I did. Don't even need that card lol. Any chance you have a MW3 series character card to trade?

1st Cag to PM me a request will get my double xp time. It's not much, but free doesn't hurt. Let me know your gamertag/psnid in your pm. Must be a cag since 2010.

Update: All gone. Awarded to MasterYenSid. Congrats sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh....I guess I opened myself up to a ton of PMs! :lol:

Here's the deal: I've had a REALLY bad day, but this is the season of giving (and, frankly, I can use the karma), so I'm going to give an hour to those that PMed me. (If I replied to your PM, I just need your ID/System). If you PMed me earlier and I did not reply, I already gave you an hour.

I figured that'd be the fair way to do it, instead of giant batches to a couple people. That leave a little bit left that I'll spread out over the next few days and try to give at least something to those that asked.

bread's done
Back