Mountain Dew- COD MW3 2x exp code

I sent you the MW3 Weapons trade, thanks for accepting. If anyone else needs another MW3 weapons card..let me know. I need a lot of cards lol Also if anyone has spare codes they can't use any more, I could use a few of those as well. Thanks :) Those of you who give out codes are awesome.

[quote name='ditogi']I accepted a few offers. I am guessing one was yours?

Updated list:
http://www.rankupxp.com/Dashboard/Index/cardExchange/845148541394

HAVES-
Doritos: Weapons, Perks, Strike

WANTS-
MW3: Maps, Strike[/QUOTE]

To save you all from the lurkers, first 4 people to PM me get a free code from 20oz Dew bottle (actually, 1 of the codes is from the Dewsletter, so hopefully it works the same as a 20oz code). I'll update the post when all 4 are gone.

EDIT 2:40pm CST - just got my 1st PM, so 3 codes left.
EDIT 2:53pm CST - all 4 codes are gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='brewtownska']To save you all from the lurkers, first 4 people to PM me get a free code from 20oz Dew bottle (actually, 1 of the codes is from the Dewsletter, so hopefully it works the same as a 20oz code). I'll update the post when all 4 are gone.

EDIT 2:40pm CST - just got my 1st PM, so 3 codes left.
EDIT 2:53pm CST - all 4 codes are gone.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

And yes the Dewsletter code worked like a 20 oz bottle.

I HAD 16 hours of XP time on my account and don't have the game (I only collected the caps for the contest entries). I am dividing them up between several people.

[quote name='jbroush99']I have 16 hours of XP time on my account and don't have the game (I only collected the caps for the contest entries). Would I be able to give these to someone else at this point?[/QUOTE]

not sure how long there gunna be letting ppl give time away but u can assign the time to any gamertag.

I read that at 11.59 pm on 31/12/11 the rankupxp website will close, any unused time will be automatically assigned to the last used gamertag but once the gamertag has had its 24 hours any remaining time is deleted.

[quote name='jbroush99']I guess that means I need to find someone who can use the time.[/QUOTE]

I would love to use that time. I'm on PSN and my gamertag is T-REZ_5000

I've played for 28 hours and still haven't prestiged, lol. Yeah, I'm pretty sorry at MW3 but I still love it.

[quote name='jbroush99']I have 16 hours of XP time on my account and don't have the game (I only collected the caps for the contest entries). Would I be able to give these to someone else at this point?[/QUOTE]

Would love some as well!

Crippldogg

[quote name='jbroush99']I HAD 16 hours of XP time on my account and don't have the game (I only collected the caps for the contest entries). I am dividing them up between several people.[/QUOTE]

Huge thanks for the xp time. Hopefully I'll make first prestige by the end of the week. This will be my first time ever prestiging in a MW game :D

[quote name='IchigoDG']I sent you a trade offer.[/QUOTE]

awesome. i got two requests right away and approved them both. thanks guys!

I have 45 caps for sell. All of it for $5. I was thinking of giving them away but I want a little bit of money for my time and effort typing all these codes.

EDIT: GONE

Not sure if you guys will have anything to trade but I have 2 codes off a mountain dew 12 packs and would like to trade for something on steam. Let me know if anyone has anything to offer.

[quote name='Lord Alucard']Since I have absolutely zero interest in this game, here ya go:

FFSLC 6LCL6[/QUOTE]

got it! thanks a ton mate :D

If anyone is interested in trading Dew codes for Coke points codes one 12pack code for one 12pack code even trades, I've currently got 20 12pack pack codes worth 10points each and 3 24pack codes worth 20 points each.

bread's done
Back