Mountain Dew- COD MW3 2x exp code

I need 4 cards to finish the thing up now (updated), if anyone has these and needs any of the ones I have listed. Don't hesitate to send some trades, I'd certainly appreciate the help. Even though I'm sure most everyone has everything filled up already, but hopefully there will be a few people out there still in need of cards lol Also for anyone who has duplicates of any of these cards and wouldn't mind just swapping with me, that would be appreciated. I know once a person completes the page, then trades don't work any more. But people can ask for cards they already have as well.

http://www.rankupxp.com/Dashboard/Index/cardExchange/1045755603608

Last edited by a moderator:
I have
Dorito's Characters Perks and Strike packages
MW3 Characters and Weapons
I don't know how you trade them and I don't want anything in return.
PM me if you want some and I'll tryand figure it out.
I will do this on Friday or Saturday as I am on away from home tomorow through thursday to go see our eldest son.

Merry Christmas

I purchased a few bags of Doritos from Target last week to get some codes since the bags were 2/$5. I enter the codes and they are already redeemed. A day later I see someone advertise on CL they have 9 hours of xp to sell. Thanks jackass.

I have a number of doritos 2xp codes that may or may not have their second use available. Anyone interested in copy/pasting our codes in a mutually beneficial exchange?

Happy holidays. Had these in an email and I don't play Call of Duty.

C3R7LFNEL6
NMLYMLNYSC
AAYY476NLA

[quote name='Blazionite']Happy holidays. Had these in an email and I don't play Call of Duty.

C3R7LFNEL6
NMLYMLNYSC
AAYY476NLA
[/QUOTE]

thanks got 1, other 2 are used

This is frustrating.
I got on the Call of Duty forums and was looking for people's lists to trade with. I found people that had Dew Maps and needed one of the 5 dupes I have and sent requests to them. I currently have 5 requests pending for a Dew Maps and no one will approve them.

I've got stuff they need, so what the hell? If they didn't care enough to check their stuff, why are they posting it around the net looking for things? It just sucks because I keep logging in for days and checking my combat cards and that Dew Maps is still empty.

Is the last day 12/31 or end at 12/31? I'm just asking I have a tons of caps to give out... the problem is I got a Cheapassgamer bug that keep logging me out. It going to hard send the PM when it keep logging me out. I can either do the easier way by posting your gamertag and system but I have tons of cards stuck to my account or I can give cap codes via by gmail account then you have enter the codes at dew site.

Hey guys, I've got 3.5 hours already redeemed, ready to apply to an account. Feel free to make an offer if you'd like. Paypal, live time, etc.

[quote name='fatbeer']Is the last day 12/31 or end at 12/31? I'm just asking I have a tons of caps to give out... the problem is I got a Cheapassgamer bug that keep logging me out. It going to hard send the PM when it keep logging me out. I can either do the easier way by posting your gamertag and system but I have tons of cards stuck to my account or I can give cap codes via by gmail account then you have enter the codes at dew site.[/QUOTE]

This ends at the new year eastern time.

Ok. I think I'm going give the xp via gamer-id. It's far easier for me til they fix the CAG log in bug.

I'll probably be stuck with 50+ cards that I don't want. Just post here asking one with your gamer id and platform. Do not PM me. I'm going to have a hard time reading it.

[quote name='fatbeer']Ok. I think I'm going give the xp via gamer-id. It's far easier for me til they fix the CAG log in bug.

I'll probably be stuck with 50+ cards that I don't want. Just post here asking one with your gamer id and platform. Do not PM me. I'm going to have a hard time reading it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, your awesome
Gamer id: EricPT83
Platform : xbox 360

I'll throw my gamertag in the mix if you still have some caps left over. We're all grateful for your generosity.
GT: Cottonmouth12N
Xbox 360

Thanks

Thanks to anyone who helped me out with Combat Cards. Finally got the Dew Maps I was looking for.

I just wish there was a way to give cards that didn't require an exchange. I don't need any more, but if I could give my spares to someone who needed them I would. As far as I know though, the system won't let me give a card with no card being traded for it, so that sucks.

bread's done
Back