Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Used 200 POINTS 7FFKYZPR9W. (Or K, maybe? Whatever)

Thank you, sir. Getting another DLC now O:)

EDIT: @ above poster, I had the sword and just got the shield for Ryse. Unfortunately I'm still waiting for my codes...something's up with the DLC codes for some people lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know when they restock the marketplace? I'm trying to get an extra controller.
I am wondering this too. The page has been down for me for the past few days. All it says is "Oh No" or something like that. This leads me to believe they are in the process of restocking. I am getting anxious because I want to get in there and catch everything while it is still in stock. Have enough points to get at least two controllers right now.

If anyone has any valid codes for the slurpee promo please PM them to me :)
The Slurpee promo ended yesterday. It isn't even on the site anymore.

EDIT: I guess if you google slurpee xbox you can get to the page but I didn't check to see if it accepts codes.

It appears they removed the 1 month Live cards from the rewards as well so I guess you might be able to get some Slurpee swag.

What the hell the 711 thing is gone? I thought it said that ended Jan 14 or so?  What am I supposed to do w/ 200 xbox codes

I would've given the rest away here dam

Wow it was 1/2/14.  Well crap sorry CAG (>>)

I just got into this for the Ryse and Forza DLC but not really a dorito or Mt. Dew drinker. Got 250 pts for my drink and bag of chips today. If anyone is not going to use their codes please PM me a couple. Thanks!

What the hell the 711 thing is gone? I thought it said that ended Jan 14 or so? What am I supposed to do w/ 200 xbox codes

I would've given the rest away here dam

Wow it was 1/2/14. Well crap sorry CAG (>>)
you can still enter codes for the rewards program, just the xbox related contest is done

This is ridiculous! I've been trying to get an extra controller ever since I won my auction like a month ago and they are CONSTANTLY out of stock! I called them today and they were like, "Well, we don't know when they restock sooo you'll just have to check back everyday." Very helpful Mountain Dew. 

I have 18,294 points right now. If gifting is still possible through the site, message me with offers. I need the cash to pay my phone bill so I won't be picky. Paypal only, no amazon sorryyyy.

I have 18,294 points right now. If gifting is still possible through the site, message me with offers. I need the cash to pay my phone bill so I won't be picky. Paypal only, no amazon sorryyyy.
Ah, that blows. I just wanted the Nacho Man outfit for Dead Rising 3. Well I don't have extra money so good luck with your bill.

Really hope they restock at some point before it's over. Have a decent amount of points I am counting on to get me a few controllers...

With that many points left why wouldn't you buy a bunch of entries in second chance sweepstakes and try to win a console?
I would say that's not a great idea, since almost 200,000 entries have already been purchased. Also, there will only be 50 more Xbox Ones given away before it's all over. But, to each his/her own.

Damn I hear people are getting their xbox from McDonalds promo already and I havent gotten a shipdate yet. Anyone receive anything from the marketplace like controllers. Batteries go quick on the xbox controler. I need my plug'n play I won

Damn...No controller restocks. And they were taken completely off the Market which worries me. May just have to get the Soundbar and sell it. That will at least cover all of my Xbox One and PS4 expenses.

I would say that's not a great idea, since almost 200,000 entries have already been purchased. Also, there will only be 50 more Xbox Ones given away before it's all over. But, to each his/her own.
200,000 second chance entry 500 point purchases??? That is an insane amount of points left unredeemed. I mean, considering the number of consoles already purchased and codes redeemed before now. Wow, I guess I had no idea the odds were that terrible still.

My Bro won his on Dec 7!!! and still nothing...
I won mine on Dec. 5th, and I haven't heard a thing. I've called 2 times and got no information from the promotion hotline. I'm calling again tomorrow and talking to a manager, because this is ridiculous.

200,000 second chance entry 500 point purchases??? That is an insane amount of points left unredeemed. I mean, considering the number of consoles already purchased and codes redeemed before now. Wow, I guess I had no idea the odds were that terrible still.
Yep, exactly 98,176,500 points have been spent on 2nd chance entries already.

I don't suppose anyone has a 100 pt code they would be willing to give me - trying to get the DLC for Dead Rising 3 & am coming up short.

I've got 1500 points.  Looking for trade offers.  I would prefer amazon gift cards, but I will consider all offers.  PM me.

Has anyone received their digital download codes redeemed from the marketplace the past two weeks? I go my first redemption within minute back in November, but has been two weeks since I redeemed for a Dead Rising costume and nothing. Emailed them and they said they will pass on to the right person and still nothing.

Has anyone received their digital download codes redeemed from the marketplace the past two weeks? I go my first redemption within minute back in November, but has been two weeks since I redeemed for a Dead Rising costume and nothing. Emailed them and they said they will pass on to the right person and still nothing.
I have redeemed 6 in the past 4 or 5 weeks and all of them have been in my inbox within minutes of being redeemed.

I ordered a DLC code on the 24th, and haven't gotten anything, then I ordered a separate one on the 2nd last week, and I got it the same day.

Either their system is screwed up, or not everyone gets messages properly based on who they are and when they order. This has happened to many people, and there's no excuse. Most people get their marketplace codes right away, but not everyone for some reason.

Questions:

1. Can codes still be redeemed for points?

2. Do you still get the 50-point bonus for entering a Dew code and Doritos code back-to-back?

If yes to both then:

H:

500 points

Want:

$2.50 Amazon

$3.00 PayPal

UV code for "Perks of Being a Wallflower" or "The World's End" (not to be confused with "This is the End")

Questions:

1. Can codes still be redeemed for points?

2. Do you still get the 50-point bonus for entering a Dew code and Doritos code back-to-back?

If yes to both then:

H:

500 points

Want:

$2.50 Amazon

$3.00 PayPal

UV code for "Perks of Being a Wallflower" or "The World's End" (not to be confused with "This is the End")
Just throwing this out there, but the points are hardly worth $1/1000 now that everything good is out of stock, and especially since there probably will not be another restock

Just throwing this out there, but the points are hardly worth $1/1000 now that everything good is out of stock, and especially since there probably will not be another restock
Oh, I saw someone wanting $2 for 400 points a couple pages back and used that as a baseline. Thought they had gone back up in value.

I'm just trying to get something out of them. I'm still up for trading for the UV code of either "Perks of Being a Wallflower" or "The World's End" if nobody would be willing to pay anything for them.

To all Dec. winners still waiting:

The last word I've gotten from the promotion hotline is to expect my auction win (Dec. 5th/5209) between now and the beginning of February.

The rep I spoke with gave me the realistic(if not detailed) explanation for the lack of Xbox Ones shipping: The holidays have delayed their progress and that's pretty much the only excuse. Supposedly the Xbox One supply they have could have been slightly delayed as well, but I can't imagine it's hard to have them in stock, since they're in massive abundance everywhere.

I'm at 5 weeks now. They're really pushing it when they say to look at the end of Jan and into Feb for shipping.

Just putting this information out for CAGs to see. I still haven't seen anyone post about receiving their Xbox for even a Dec 1st win, and that's only 2 days past Black Friday. Anybody else have any news?

Is there a place to buy points?  I don't drink Dew and would like the Forza, Dead Rising, and Ryse DLC (4000 Pts).  What's a fair price to offer?

bread's done
Back