Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Trading the following:

$5 Amazon gift cards for 700 points worth of codes
$5 Xbox Live gift cards for 700 points worth of codes
Starcraft II (PC) activation code for 2500 points worth of codes
Aliens: Colonial Marines Steam key for 1000 points worth of codes
Slurpee points (2 Slurpee pts for 100 points worth of codes, 3 Slurpee pts for 200 points worth of codes, 4 Slurpee pts for 300 points worth of codes)

They have to be unused codes only, not looking for banked points. PM me if you're interested in trading.

I don't have as much to trade as everyone else, but I'm offering my coke rewards lids 1 for 1 for Doritos or Dew lids.  PM me if interested.

Just bought 20 bags of the gamer packs. Should be sitting around 30,000 here soon...so close to having a fighting chance!
tonight and tomorrow the average late night price might slightly rise or stay stable at 33-35 if the trend of dropping a couple k every night though means that by monday the auctions just might be that low,.

Yeah I got an email immediately after I won.

Edit: in gmail it is sent under the promotions tab.
Never would have noticed it in that tab thanks! Yet when I open it and click claim prize it takes me to the picture of the winning bid page and doesn't ask for any information (I'm signed in on the site while clicking it).

I do remember after I initially won I was already on the winning bid page as I did it last second and a thing popped up which wanted me to enter everything from my email to phone number. So was that basically all I needed to do or is clicking through the email different than that?

Last edited by a moderator:
2 liter bottles (100 points) are 50 cents at cvs through Monday.

Thus an xbox one and 700 liters of dew would be $175

And my wife won't let me go for it.

Anyone else seeing less 20oz bottles in stores? I've seen a few places already back to green caps.
Yes, the pallet we got on Friday at work was 50% regular caps again. :( I missed out on grabbing all but one rack for my Monday stops, too.

kfLUnLk.jpg

2 liter bottles (100 points) are 50 cents at cvs through Monday.

Thus an xbox one and 700 liters of dew would be $175

And my wife won't let me go for it.

Just got back from my local CVS (just outside Philadelphia) because I saw your post, sadly only sale I saw was for 88 cents Pepsi two liters. Currently at 27,000 so I'm keeping my eye out for any good deals to push me into the low 30 thousands.

Just got back from my local CVS (just outside Philadelphia) because I saw your post, sadly only sale I saw was for 88 cents Pepsi two liters. Currently at 27,000 so I'm keeping my eye out for any good deals to push me into the low 30 thousands.
I just checked CVS.com, the 2 for 1.00 starts tomorrow (at least in my area). Max of 4 per transaction.

I just checked CVS.com, the 2 for 1.00 starts tomorrow (at least in my area). Max of 4 per transaction.
Just went to their site. They hate me and won't show me the items in their weekly add just prices I can't tell what anything is.

edit: shit got real and I pulled out internet explore. in any case I see the same deal since two seperate cvs stores are located within a mile from my i will pick up 8 combine that with the doritos I have and I should*** be good to go!

Ugh the CVS in my area has them for 88 cents tommorow.

Well picked up 12 dews for 88 cents today, should be at 25k by tommorow

I'm willing to pay $0.70 in Amazon Credit per 100 points. Possibly  $0.75 per 100 if over 10k or so

I could do an even better deal if anyone wants microsoft points too.

Paypal may be an option.

I also have:
[STEAM KEYS]
Trine 2: Complete Story 
Mark of the Ninja
Eets Munchies
Civ V
Metro 2033, Risen, Sacred Citadel (1 key)
EA bundle games (sans Battlefield and Sims)
2x War of the ROses: Kingmaker
Warlock
Dungeonland
2x Leviathan: Warships
2x The Showdown Effect
2x Europa Universalis 3
Risen2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2 and Saints Row 3rd (1 key)
Oil Rush
Aquaria
Nightsky
Galactic Arms Race
Men of War: Assault Squad DLC Pack
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
Indie Game: The Movie
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
Steam Trading Cards 

[Xbox 360 Keys]
Ms Splosion Man
The Maw
Aqua
Fable Heroes
Wreckateer

Just went to their site. They hate me and won't show me the items in their weekly add just prices I can't tell what anything is.

edit: shit got real and I pulled out internet explore. in any case I see the same deal since two seperate cvs stores are located within a mile from my i will pick up 8 combine that with the doritos I have and I should*** be good to go!
Would wal-mart price match this deal while its going on though? If so then I doubt wal-mart will set a limit on the number you can buy for that price.

Would wal-mart price match this deal while its going on though? If so then I doubt wal-mart will set a limit on the number you can buy for that price.
I priced matched the $0.88 2-liters at Wal-Mart. Although, the CVS ad says limit 5 so they only let me take 10 (was with a friend). Don't see why they won't price match it as long as you have an ad.

You do realize that Mtn. Dew is a Pepsi product, right? :whistle2:?

For points/codes, I have:

Amazon ($.70 per 100 points. Maybe $.75 if you can trade more than 10k)
Microsoft Points (an even better deal)
MCR

[STEAM KEYS]
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Gift)
Civ V
Mark of the Ninja
Eets Munchies
Warlock
Dungeonland
2x The Showdown Effect
2x Europa Universalis 3
Risen2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2 and Saints Row 

3rd (1 key)
Oil Rush
Aquaria
Nightsky
Galactic Arms Race
Steam Trading Cards 

Dead Space (Steam and Origin)
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate (steam and Origin)
Crisis 2 (Steam and Origin)
Medal of Honor (Steam and Origin)
Mirror's Edge (Steam and Origin)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Steam 

and Origin)
Dead Space 3 (Origin)
Populous (Origin)

[Xbox 360 Keys]
Ms Splosion Man
The Maw
Aqua
Fable Heroes
Wreckateer

i would think the all green caps that some users are seeing are a warehouse purge of older merchandise (i work in a shipping and receiving warehouse, we see this all the time, all of a sudden receiving older merchandise because the warehouse has it, and needs to get rid of it.) . the promotion runs until December,

auctions keep going for less and less though, which is promising for those of you that have yet to win an auction.

so do we know yet if marketplace items in the latter tiers will come back later in the month? i really want a play and charge kit, but it might take me a couple more days to get 75 more caps.

EDIT: Boo: Once any Item exhausts that Item will no longer be available. No exchanges, returns or refunds on Item are permitted for any reason. Sponsors do not guarantee the availability of any Item for any period during the Promotion Period.

Found this on the rules page, 12-14 weeks seems excessive.

Xbox One has targeted launch date of November 2013; therefore, the initial shipments may be slightly delayed; please allow 12- 14 weeks for delivery.

Found this on the rules page, 12-14 weeks seems excessive.

Xbox One has targeted launch date of November 2013; therefore, the initial shipments may be slightly delayed; please allow 12- 14 weeks for delivery.
Someone wrote on SD

"just talked to a guy named Chris at the 877 number he said that they will start shipping on the day of release (Nov. 22) and it will take 10-12 weeks from then to be received. He said that it would not take more than 12 weeks in fact it most likely take less than that. He also said that they will be shipped using USPS and a signature will be required."

Someone wrote on SD

"just talked to a guy named Chris at the 877 number he said that they will start shipping on the day of release (Nov. 22) and it will take 10-12 weeks from then to be received. He said that it would not take more than 12 weeks in fact it most likely take less than that. He also said that they will be shipped using USPS and a signature will be required."
can you tell me this 877 number? i'm not 100% sure i confirmed the right address, and could only find a mountain dew corporate line which is closed on the weekends.

Just got back from my local Walmart and they appeared to have a full stock of Doritos Gamer Packs.

They weren't on a separate display but just on the normal chip rack alongside the others.  It was easily 25+ packs.  A lot smaller than I thought they would be.

Price was $2.48.  Code = 300 points.

I saw a few of the 2L bottles in the beverage aisle.  Not as many.  About 10 or less.

I didn't buy anything myself.

Anyone desperate enough to PayPal me some $$$ I could've made the bulk purchase and sent you some codes.  Not sure when I'll get back there.  It's not my nearest Walmart but I was at the nearby Best Buy and had to stop there on the way home.

In just the few minutes that it took to write this post I've seen 2 commercials for the promo.  Oh wait ...I got the TV on Spike,  .... of course.  lol  :razz:

For points/codes, I have:

Amazon ( $.75 per 100 points.)
Microsoft Points (an even better deal)
MCR

[STEAM KEYS]
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Gift)
Civ V
Mark of the Ninja
Eets Munchies
Warlock
Dungeonland
2x The Showdown Effect
2x Europa Universalis 3
Risen2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2 and Saints Row 

3rd (1 key)
Oil Rush
Aquaria
Nightsky
Galactic Arms Race
Steam Trading Cards 

Dead Space (Steam and Origin)
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate (steam and Origin)
Crisis 2 (Steam and Origin)
Medal of Honor (Steam and Origin)
Mirror's Edge (Steam and Origin)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Steam 

and Origin)
Dead Space 3 (Origin)
Populous (Origin)

[Xbox 360 Keys]
Ms Splosion Man
The Maw
Aqua
Fable Heroes
Wreckateer

So as a reminder. I have stuff to trade for dew and Doritos codes.

A 3 month gold sub code (PM me and we will decuss deal)
MCR Coke flaps
Two jarrvios soda codes
And hopefully soon some amazon money from bing.

i have a sick feeling that the auctions are never gunna go down that low :(
Every other night almost right after 2am the bids for the next day were around 28,000 points starting and by auction time only increased to about 35,000.

The auctions for today are starting in the 6,000-20,000 range so maybe if all stays as is, you will have no problem getting an Xbox hopefully.

Just be patient fellow gamers... I knew the bids would go for a very high ammount as the promo started... however the bids have dropped way moreso than i anticipated thus far.  I got one last night for 34,644 points... which i found unbelievable - (and i just collected mine the old fashioned way... drinking MD, constantly reminding people to remember me when they were finished drinking there Dew bottles, and slight dumpster diving, but all in all it was networking that got me the most points, and eventually it got to a point where people were PMing me online or texting with codes, or just sending picture of the codes..)  Those of you with

bread's done
Back