Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

I just noticed the auctions end on December 9th, I thought there would be auctions until January 17th since that's the expiration date on the caps. I feel less confident about winning an xbox one now, the average seems to be 32K for a standard auction and I'm still 10K short of that.

It seems the general public may be onto the contest more so now, but, there is still a black friday coming up where there will be a TON of systems given out, plus the Target ones, which won't be as much of a discount as the last one, but I'd still guess a decent discount.  Plus guys like me just a couple thousand away should win soon and will be gifting points out soon. I won't stop my daily Mt Dew so I'll have atleast 100 points a day.

I just noticed the auctions end on December 9th, I thought there would be auctions until January 17th since that's the expiration date on the caps. I feel less confident about winning an xbox one now, the average seems to be 32K for a standard auction and I'm still 10K short of that.
January 17th is when the Marketplace closes. Black Friday auctions will probably be the best chance to win with below 30k but how low they go is anybody's guess.

That's what I'd like to know as well lol, if nothing needs to be done I guess we will see these consoles in March next year going off that 12-16 weeks thing :(

That's what I'd like to know as well lol, if nothing needs to be done I guess we will see these consoles in March next year going off that 12-16 weeks thing :(
Eep I hope not. Oh well though like I keep saying, 12 weeks is a lot better than paying 500 for the console that I just won for free!

Selling or trading my remaining codes. PM me.

Update: still have a bunch of codes left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just at my local wal-mart, I believe as someone said above the general public is hearing about this contest probably from a friend of a friend who won. Saw two whole different families clearing out mountain dew and doritos bags off the shelves, there's almost none left now lol.

ugh..Those familiar with Harris Teeter, they had MD 12 packs 4 for $10, went in after work yesterday, and the shelves were bare...Little did I know that their sales end on Tuesday Nights. Went in on my lunch break to see if they had restocked, which mysteriously, they were. Needless to say, they were back up to $4.99..ugh.

Was just at my local wal-mart, I believe as someone said above the general public is hearing about this contest probably from a friend of a friend who won. Saw two whole different families clearing out mountain dew and doritos bags off the shelves, there's almost none left now lol.
I'm finding this to be true as well. Stores that i've been hitting for weeks to trawl through bottle returns all of a sudden are informing me that "sorry, had someone else come check today."

Anyone with points send me a message.

Not sure what these are going for but im looking to buy alot of points (I think) and I have paypal/amazon

I'm at 30945. I think I need to trade for 2000 more points.

I am also trading games for points at great rates:

(H)

[STEAM KEYS]
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Gift)
Civ V
Trine 2: Complete Story 
Mark of the Ninja
Eets Munchies
2x War of the ROses: Kingmaker
Warlock
Dungeonland
2x Leviathan: Warships
2x The Showdown Effect
2x Europa Universalis 3
Risen2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2 and Saints Row 3rd (1 key)
Oil Rush
Aquaria
Nightsky
Galactic Arms Race
Men of War: Assault Squad DLC Pack
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
Indie Game: The Movie
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
Steam Trading Cards 

Dead Space (Steam and Origin)
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate (steam and Origin)
Crisis 2 (Steam and Origin)
Medal of Honor (Steam and Origin)
Mirror's Edge (Steam and Origin)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Steam and Origin)
Dead Space 3 (Origin)
Populous (Origin)

[Xbox 360 Keys]
Ms Splosion Man
The Maw
Aqua
Fable Heroes
Wreckateer

damn, stopped randomly at one of my cap places and the guy happened to be changing out the bottle machine. 25 of em when I figured my 7 from work were all i was going to get today!

31695 here. SO close.

Anyone want to sell me 1k last second for $8? or 1.whatever for $10? :p

I will trade 1600 microsoft points for 1750 dew/doritos/gift points.

The bids increased tonight rather than decrease like usual.  :whistle2:

Last night I think they were ending in the 31-32,000 range but tonight ended above 33,000. Also the start of the night the bids stayed really high while the previous nights the first 10 were high but decreased greatly.

From the looks of it, the bids might be getting higher as more attention is being brought to it, so I'd recommend anyone that's pretty close to winning just going out and buy the little you need to win just in case bids rise again.

Seriously, good luck to all you who are trying to win one. I hope everyone on the site wins an auction! 

I have about 2500 points and will be getting about the same amount from work everyday. Msg me with offers. PP and amazon are offered. Will act first with reputable members.

back up to 1000 points now...if anyone is close, I won't be able to gift them until tonight after 5 est though, our computers at work, do not like the e2m website...

Looking for any points people are willing to spare.  I have a couple MCR caps that I would be willing to trade for a couple dew caps.

I'm also possibly looking to buy points to try to get the TX Racing Wheel on the Marketplace.  I've got a price in mind per 10k points so don't be upset if you think it's too low.  Remember what website you are on...

I won auction # 1301! Was thinking of waiting for points to drop a bit more but thought against it in the case that others start to catch on to this promotion. Already saw rows of empty doritos/mt dew racks at walmart/krogers due to this promotion. 

I won auction # 1301! Was thinking of waiting for points to drop a bit more but thought against it in the case that others start to catch on to this promotion. Already saw rows of empty doritos/mt dew racks at walmart/krogers due to this promotion.

Have 2,775 points remaining if anyone wants them for a trade. Amazon has dead space 3 for $20 and I'll give 2,200 pts.

Or the lot for Aliens Colonial Marines Collectors edition off of gamestops site for $25.
I'm just not really familiar to gifting on every2minute so I may need a short bit of help.
I won back in the 400's so i'm not in need of the points, but for gifting you just go to any auction, and on the left hand side at the bottom there is a "gift to a friend" option, you do have to be facebook linked and friends with said person.

bread's done
Back