Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Damn, glad I won early when I did. I really didn't think the auctions would shoot back up but looking like they will. This contest has gotten pretty popular. Here's a winner over at Reddit and it has over 1700 upvotes. He could have won for less but a win's a win I guess.
Those pictures are pretty hilarious. I had to had to the same to win. Got about 15k from friends and family but bought 65 Dorritos gamer packs and a case of 20oz Mtn Dew bottles (24 bottles) at a total cost of $160.

Reminder to all CAGs that you can reuse your Mt Dew and Doritos Codes @ Slurpee Rewards.

https://www.slurpee.com/XboxSweeps

If you're not interested I'll happily take any used codes off your hands. I already won a 1-month Gold, 5 Arcade Games, and $5 Xbox Card.
I've tried quite a lot of my Mt. Dew codes and all I've gotten is:

The bonus code you entered is invalid. Please enter a bonus code from your product. Make sure you picked a correct product from the list.
Guess only ones bought there work? (that'd be weird and ... hard to track but err). Thanks for the share regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I have 2500 pts. for sale $25 via paypal gift if you are interested.

Also selling or trading off my Forza 5 that I won with the system.  Will sell for $50 SHIPPED, or will trade for 6000 pts.

I have MCR 10 point flap codes. I will trade a flap code for every cap code

I also have MCR cap codes if you prefer those because of bonuses.

Send me a message if you have Xbox dew/dorito codes and want to trade for MCR. Sure we can work something out

Also, anyone who has used codes and doesnt use the slurpee rewards site, I wouldnt mind using them to get a few slurpee points. Nothing really good on the slurpee site but if you have alot i could probably toss some MCR points your way. :)

yeah just found out thanks to one of the other CAGers here. Just won a $5 XBL point card. :)
How does that work exactly, used the link and it has the image for the soda, chips, visa, and microsoft card. underneath is says redeem for "x" amount of points. I then also see a 12 month membership for 100 points. Not sure what to do really lol

Edit: Figured out how to redeem them, I guess there's a limit of 5 redeemed codes a day =/

All the good stuff is sold out though anyways :(

Wait... so i enter the codes i enetered on he every two minutes site and they'll send more stuff from 7-11?

I dont'get the setup.  I see mt dew, dorito for 3 points.... and then xbox card and holiday card for 10.

Wait... so i enter the codes i enetered on he every two minutes site and they'll send more stuff from 7-11?

I dont'get the setup. I see mt dew, dorito for 3 points.... and then xbox card and holiday card for 10.
You can enter your codes, even if you already used them on the E2M website and get 3 points. If you happen to have purchased a Holiday Visa Gift Card or 12-Month Xbox Live Gold card, you can enter them in as well. If you click the question mark, it shows you what to enter for those 2 items. Your accumulated points can be used to get rewards located HERE although most of the good stuff has been sold out for awhile.

You can enter your codes, even if you already used them on the E2M website and get 3 points. If you happen to have purchased a Holiday Visa Gift Card or 12-Month Xbox Live Gold card, you can enter them in as well. If you click the question mark, it shows you what to enter for those 2 items. Your accumulated points can be used to get rewards located HERE although most of the good stuff has been sold out for awhile.
Agreed about good rewards being sold out already, but there are sweepstakes/instant win promos that may be worthwhile.

Looks like the auctions have really went up this weekend.   Im glade i used my 10k to grab that free forza before they sold out,  because there was no way i would of reached 35k.

Thanks guys for the Slurpee update. Is there a limit to the number you can enter a day?

I just won a $5 instant prize and grabbed a redbox rental. So it's paying off.

Thanks guys for the Slurpee update. Is there a limit to the number you can enter a day?

Thank you guys so much for the Slurpee update. entered my first 5 codes and scored a $5 Xbox credit, 1 month gold membership and the arcade download tokens. Not a bad first day! Thanks again for the heads up. Now i just have to start opening bags of doritos and getting the codes. Also looking for 20-30 dew cap codes. Send me what you have, thanks

Finally won! May have spent a little more than I wanted to, but still not that much compared to what I'm getting. About $150. Have some extra points as well. I have 683 right now actually if anyone wants to make an offer. I'll keep collecting as well. Thanks for everyone who helped me out!

Thank you guys so much for the Slurpee update. entered my first 5 codes and scored a $5 Xbox credit, 1 month gold membership and the arcade download tokens. Not a bad first day! Thanks again for the heads up. Now i just have to start opening bags of doritos and getting the codes. Also looking for 20-30 dew cap codes. Send me what you have, thanks
I just won both the $5 as well as the free arcade games all of which I own except for fable heroes.

Here are the codes first come first serve.

Ms. Splosion Man: 3GGT6-QK4P6-7D77V-3YD9W-GMRJZ
The Maw: 4KFYD-YGPCH-P6YHC-FQTHT-TPXYZ
Aqua: 6FW34-WT62C-H7C6C-HCGTT-DM43Z
Wreckateer: PYF7J-M4D63-PWHY3-KHK9X-YXWTZ

Edit: Gratz guy above me on your win!

yea w/ these recent INCREASES on auctions i don't know if i can catch up on 3 weeks even w/ people at college.  I get about 30-50 caps a week,for past 2 weeks, so i can only hope.  Cause then I'll have 50 conservatively on top as well.

Then again I've probably BOUGHT around 20 bag/caps if i gotta gues.  So if I spend another 20 via paypal trade that's like 40-50 bucks for an xbox one which isn't that bad XD

You're welcome guys above me, but hey does anyone know for that slurpee site why I am only able to enter 5 bottle caps? Even using a different email address its saying that I exceeded my daily card limit?

Now I know on the site it only says DVD rental it probably only is but is it possible that it works for a Game as well? I do doubt it though since it might have a set value.

You're welcome guys above me, but hey does anyone know for that slurpee site why I am only able to enter 5 bottle caps? Even using a different email address its saying that I exceeded my daily card limit?
The limit is 5 codes per day every 24 hours. So, for example, if you enter your last code at 2PM, the "daily limit" message goes away after 2PM the following day. And, apparently, it's also based on your IP address. :whistle2:k

Hmm i had 53 sweeps in the last sweeps,  how do you know the winner?  theres nothing that tells you sorry you didnt win?

Have 19 cap codes and one doritos code , $20 paypal only. Will have a steady flow of these until the end of the promotion so keep in touch.

Finally won! May have spent a little more than I wanted to, but still not that much compared to what I'm getting. About $150. Have some extra points as well. I have 683 right now actually if anyone wants to make an offer. I'll keep collecting as well. Thanks for everyone who helped me out!
Congrats on the Win!

so has anyone that won one contacted the promotion company or pepsi co recently? I did a few days after my win and got basically no information, figured there might be a bit more possibly now.

Now I know on the site it only says DVD rental it probably only is but is it possible that it works for a Game as well? I do doubt it though since it might have a set value.
If you're talking about a Redbox code, those generally give you a set amount and they can used be used on GAME or Blu-ray discs where you get $1.20 Off -- not totally FREE but still something.

Man, I thought I was doing all right with the amount I had collected during the early days of this promotion. I haven't gone crazy buying Dew and Doritos and have even had a few nice friends give me a bunch. So when the contest went live I had like 5,000 points and thought that while I might not win a console I might possibly have a shot at one. Then I saw a whole ton of people with close to 100,000 points. :(

so has anyone that won one contacted the promotion company or pepsi co recently? I did a few days after my win and got basically no information, figured there might be a bit more possibly now.
nothing here except for the E-mail notification that I won, which did nothing cause I confirmed my PW, Email, phone, address etc while logged into the site just after winning

Finally won one last night at just over 39k points.  I think I'm hooked on dumpster diving though, and that will help offset the cost of some of the points I bought.

Thanks to all the CAG's that helped me along the way!

if you look in some doritos bags there is two usable codes and somtimes you can get lucky if only one or two digits are in the seal if yours careful. so you can get 500 out of one bag with caps  just one mine last friday for 37500 will trade point for paypal gift average about 2000 a day so should have close to 6000 up for grabs by tomorrow

points are gone but should have more tomorrow ill post tomorrow what i get will take amazon gc or paypal as gift

Finally won one last night at just over 39k points. I think I'm hooked on dumpster diving though, and that will help offset the cost of some of the points I bought.

Thanks to all the CAG's that helped me along the way!
Any practical advice on dumpster diving? I keep coming up empty but I think I'm looking in the wrong dumpsters...

Any practical advice on dumpster diving? I keep coming up empty but I think I'm looking in the wrong dumpsters...
Colleges or cafeterias that sell mountain dew. You could check car washes or convenient stores, but it's not as nice as being able to look in a bin thats exclusviely for recycling bottles.

bread's done
Back