Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Hmph! That's still better than the 50K+ the first few auctions are already at. :shock:

Prices need to come down SOON. It's at a point now where the cost of entry doesn't even justify the effort for these people. They can just go buy a system with the amount of money they've spent (unless they got points for free or something).
The problem is you have a bunch of people who have probably invested $300-$350 into this thing already and they're going to spend whatever it takes to not lose out on that initial investment. Even if they pay $600 -$650 for a $560 bundle at least they didn't lose $500 to junk food they bought.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunk_costs

I feel great that i sold my points. I got something out of it, and don't have to keep buying this poisonous food. The xbox one launch was supremely underwhelming to me and I think at this point Dead Rising 3 looks like a disappointment and Killer Instinct is the only thing I'd want one for. Not worth $300 in doritos for a $20 downloadable fighting game.

Last edited:
With all the auction and Target chaos going on it seems no one paid attention to the Advanced auctions.  A few ended lower than I've ever seen.

Auction 0810 - 40001
Auction 1110 - 40701
Auction 0660 - 49801
Auction 0510 - 50001
Auction 0360 - 56651

i just won all the arcade games from the 7-11 promo. 

i'd be willing to trade a game code for points. PM me which game you want and how many points your willing to trade for them. 

With all the auction and Target chaos going on it seems no one paid attention to the Advanced auctions. A few ended lower than I've ever seen.

Auction 0810 - 40001
Auction 1110 - 40701
Auction 0660 - 49801
Auction 0510 - 50001
Auction 0360 - 56651
Advanced auctions require all winners fill out affidavits for tax purposes. So there's an added "cost" to the lower bid numbers. ;) Also, the 40K auctions were when the average to win was under 35K, and the last three were when the average was still under 40K. All 5 of those auctions were still more expensive than most of the standards at the time. People didn't have anything to miss. The prices were cheaper. :lol:

I have around 17,000 or so points, all in unused 100 point cap codes. Will have even more before the night is over.

Looking for paypal

Send a PM. first come first serve

Have 9050 points currently. Looking for PayPal. Not sure how people have been setting these transactions up, but PayPal seems safe. Compared to what other people have on here I would do $80 for all of them.

PM me if interested. I'll go with the first person to PM me. Not sure how to do the gifting so you will have to walk me through it. I'd even be willing to text back and forth or talk over the phone while we're doing it.

Alright my total points come to somewhere around 24,000-ish nowo after just getting some more from a family member.

Probably enough to help someone win an xbox - I will also part this out if someone needs less, can sell as many or as few as someone needs.

Looking for paypal. Shoot me a PM

Me and my friends have 11 winners we are all working together to get these things won... if you have less than 30k your chances of winning are slim even if you have cheaper auctions on black friday i dont suspect they will go below 30 k... if you would like to have a chance to win an xbox but can't do it on your own and would like to join a pay it forward group of xbox one winners add me.

https://www.facebook.com/bradamorris
Please add him on facebook to be a part of this thank you :)

--------------------------

He will explain to you how this work's so please contact the above facebook page for more detail's and also good luck to everyone as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
For the Every2Miutes contest :D

Me and my friends have 11 winners we are all working together to get these things won... if you have less than 30k your chances of winning are slim even if you have cheaper auctions on black friday i dont suspect they will go below 30 k... if you would like to have a chance to win an xbox but can't do it on your own and would like to join a pay it forward group of xbox one winners add me.

Please add him on facebook to be a part of this thank you  :)

--------------------------

He will explain to you how this work's so please contact the above facebook page for more detail's and also good luck to everyone as well  :)

Advanced auctions require all winners fill out affidavits for tax purposes. So there's an added "cost" to the lower bid numbers. ;) Also, the 40K auctions were when the average to win was under 35K, and the last three were when the average was still under 40K. All 5 of those auctions were still more expensive than most of the standards at the time. People didn't have anything to miss. The prices were cheaper. :lol:
I forgot there was only one per day. I thought those were all from last night. derp derp

Just won the Arcade games on Slurpee Rewards. 

I have no way of redeeming them. I have a 360 but I don't have a live account or built in Wi-Fi in the console. 

I'm just looking for offers, not looking for much. Since they're pretty much old arcade games. 

Really only taking Amazon  though but like I said no need to offer much. 

Just won the Arcade games on Slurpee Rewards.

I have no way of redeeming them. I have a 360 but I don't have a live account or built in Wi-Fi in the console.

I'm just looking for offers, not looking for much. Since they're pretty much old arcade games.

Really only taking Amazon though but like I said no need to offer much.
pretty sure your in the wrong thread. I dont care, just figured id mention it

I have 12000 or 24000 points available right now if anyone is interested. Depending on if another trade goes through or not

I didn't realize that the winners won't receives their consoles for a few months....

Selling 39808 points for $325.

I didn't realize that the winners won't receives their consoles for a few months....

Selling 39608 points for $350.
Still completely unknown as to when people will start receiving their consoles. I'm thinking within a couple weeks, we'll start to see people get them in waves depending on what day they won. Just a speculation based on what I've read on here and the thread on SD. Just betting that the "10-12 weeks shipping estimate" is just to cover their asses.

That being said, I could be wrong.

For the Every2Miutes contest  :D

Please add him on facebook to be a part of this thank you 

is anyone still buying points? I see a lot of posts selling but hardly any buyers. I have 12,000 pts if anyone is interested (pm me). I'm asking for $100 Amazon GC. SOLD

i guess nobody wants to trade me any points so i can snag the dead rising 3 shirt. 

sighssssss

if anyone is interested,i got 360 arcade game codes from the 7-11 promo,three ps1 classic game codes from the home promo,a voucher for ratchet and clank quest for booty,and MCR Points up for trade. PM me your offers. 

Trying to find out where I can give the code away I have from slim Jim for battlefield 4. Says ps3, ps4, Xbox 360, Xbox one or PC. Website for code is www.slimjim.com/battlefield4

For the Every2Miutes contest   :D

----------------------------------

Also please stop pming me on here I left the main guy's contact info for you to add him on facebook for more details above, thank's again for your time :)

Affidavits are for premium auctions. Ive been told standard auction winners will receive no notification of when the consoles ship.

Affidavits are for premium auctions. Ive been told standard auction winners will receive no notification of when the consoles ship.
Cool, was just wondering because I got a random call from FedEx today, I wasn't able to answer it though so no clue what they wanted. I figure we've still got a bit before they ship, but who knows.

Cool, was just wondering because I got a random call from FedEx today, I wasn't able to answer it though so no clue what they wanted. I figure we've still got a bit before they ship, but who knows.
Well if you find something out let us know. Incidentally I won on the 3rd day as well.

For the Every2Miutes contest    :D

Me and my friends have 13 winners we are all working together to get these things won... if you have less than 30k your chances of winning are slim even if you have cheaper auctions on black friday i dont suspect they will go below 30 k... if you would like to have a chance to win an xbox but can't do it on your own and would like to join a pay it forward group of xbox one winners add me.

----------------------------------

Also please stop pming me on here I left the main guy's contact info for you to add him on facebook for more details above, thank's again for your time  :)

If anyone has 2000 points they can gift me tonight, I can repay in points by same time tomorrow night, AND add another 500 points for your help.  I am picking up a bag of 25 codes tomorrow so i'll be ready to go.    PM me.

For the Every2Miutes contest     :D

Me and my friends have 13 winners we are all working together to get these things won... if you have less than 30k your chances of winning are slim even if you have cheaper auctions on black friday i dont suspect they will go below 30 k... if you would like to have a chance to win an xbox but can't do it on your own and would like to join a pay it forward group of xbox one winners add me.

------------------------------------

Some detail's:
1. every 100 point's give's you one entry into the sweep's raffle 
2. Drawing will be on black friday
3.Must be willing to gift point's to him for the chance

For more detail's, click the link above, add him to you'r friends list on facebook. thank you :) and once again good luck :)

I finally won!  Thank you to FreeStuffFan85 for "paying it forward" so to speak and getting me over the hump.  You will not regret it, rest of the points have already been gifted back, and more will follow :)  Thank god i can finally go to sleep at a decent hour

bread's done
Back