Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Woooo finally won Ryse at 47601 ! XD That 1 literally saved me another couple of minutes.

Soo I got the "you won" email, but no email after I confirmed my address. I guess it'll be here eventually. WOooooooo Xbox One for (almost) free baby!
Well, FINALLY. :lol: Congrats! I told you you'd have enough by Black Friday. Did they take away any of your remaining points? I've been hearing a few people say that their balance was negative after they won.

no negative atm. I ahve 0 points to bid/buy w/ right now, but the right side still says 47625
Weird. Just make sure that they return any points you were supposed to have left from your auction win. I know a bunch of people won auctions in the last week or so and couldn't use their remaining points for gifting or Marketplace items. That's the only reason I'm paranoid about entering my remaining points tonight. 8-[ At 34.6K with 3K points I can add. I REALLY want to win tomorrow, but I also want my points back if I do win with some leftover.

well my win bid was only 24 points over so i don't really care.  But I'm kicking myself now for not buyign the ryse sword of shield since auctions are ending at low 46K and I could've got oen,   BUT better not to press my luck.  If I got over 400 caps in 3 weeks at college I'm sure i can get 20 more before next frdaiy

I'm curious to see how things are going to go tomorrow.  I feel bad for all the people that thought the auctions were going to be less than 20K, and happy for all the people that were able to make out with a great deal.  As a prediction, with absolutely know evidence other than a hunch, I'm thinking there will probably be some sub 40K ones tomorrow but nothing too low.  Good luck to everybody that is trying tomorrow. 

Haven't got the chance to take pictures of unboxing yet. But played a bit of Killer Instinct tonight and dang. That game is incredible.

Is it a day one console?
Everyone who's gotten an Xbox One so far has received a Day One edition. ;) The current debate is whether or not EVERYONE who wins an auction will also get a Day One. Supplies were likely set aside before any got sent off. But, MAYBE, MS only sent half Day Ones and half standards. We'll know later this month. My money is on all Day Ones. :p

Annnd, I guess I'll take a second to beg :oops: (hopefully the first and last time):

I'm currently at 43K and auctions are ending just under or above 45K. If anyone has any extra points they would like to gift to push me to 45K, I'd appreciate it.

So how does MD determine the priority of delivery?  is it by date of winnings? or is it just random?? if anyone knows that would be terrific!

OMG! I FINALLY WON! I managed to snag a Dead Rising 3 auction for 43301. :whee: It took almost 3 and a half hours, but I got it. I had to snipe a guy for the win though (I feel kinda bad about it too :oops:). So...now I have to wait for it to arrive. Please let it be a Day One edition. :pray: Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible (you know who you are). :wave:
So how does MD determine the priority of delivery? is it by date of winnings? or is it just random?? if anyone knows that would be terrific!
Right now, it was determined by game title alphabetically...or so people thought. The first batch of Dead Rising 3 auction winners got their's mailed first, then it was a mix of Forza and Ryse (someone can probably correct me and find out which shipped first out of those two). Once they ship those out, I figure they will go down the list again the same way--DR3, Forza, Ryse.

Are the prices of these auctions going to stay in the insane range all day, or will they drop down?
Insane? The prices you see now are the lowest they've been in over a week. They MIGHT hit somewhere around 38K (the optimist in me says "35K or so might be enough"). But right now, if you can't at least bid up to 41K or so, you might only have a chance after today. The numbers are definitely decreasing (46K was the average a few hours ago and now it's just under 43K). But numbers may spike later today once people are awake and on their computers. If you are close to 40K, you can probably wait it out or you might get lucky after today is over.

Either way, get while the getting's good. If you can get enough points to reach 43K, go for it. The prices you see now may be the lows of all Black Friday auctions for all we know. Or they may drop even more. That's a gamble you'll have to take: cash out now (if you can) or wait out the price decrease and hope the crazies don't spike numbers back up to 50K+.

Yeah I have a pretty bad feeling that when the west coast is up and ready these auctions are gonna get slammed back up, oh well though, I didnt set high expectations anyway- just high hopes... so i guess I'll join the club of extra point scavengers- all i have is paypal

Hey everyone!! I'm still looking for Dew Points! If anyone has them I would really appreciate some help getting enough points for an XboxOne! If you have points that will go to waste please let me have them! I would be so appreciative!

Holy shiny sh*t everyone. The auctions are going so low!! Please someone help me out with points! It would be so amazing if someone could gift me any points they aren't using!

Lots of then lower auctions are under 10k right now! I'm totally depending on the kindness of strangers and fellow gamers :) I haven't received any yet and I only have 2700 points. Can anyone help me pout with some points?

Still have some points. 700 points banked, 12 caps and a target code. So 1950 points total. Just looking for paypal or amazon. I'm just looking for $15.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sitting at almost 4K points myself, planning on getting some Mountain Dew and Doritos later to get me to atleast 5K though.  I hope there are some REALLY low auctions I can sneak into.

I've noticed if i leave the page open the auctions will show as closed at a random price, so the clock ticks down, and the prices don't change.  They are still closing in the low 40ks, but no where near where people thought they'd be around this time. 

I've noticed if i leave the page open the auctions will show as closed at a random price, so the clock ticks down, and the prices don't change. They are still closing in the low 40ks, but no where near where people thought they'd be around this time.
I could see them dropping to the upper 30s in a few hours if the west coast bidders don't drive the prices up. But I think any people waiting things out might as well bump themselves up to 42K or so and cash out. Things might get crazy as the day goes on (and I mean the bad, disappointing kind of crazy).

I could see them dropping to the upper 30s in a few hours if the west coast bidders don't drive the prices up. But I think any people waiting things out might as well bump themselves up to 42K or so and cash out. Things might get crazy as the day goes on (and I mean the bad, disappointing kind of crazy).
I sure hope not! Lol

I'm at 36000 points, if anyone would like to work something out like me giving them the game from the bundle I win in exchange for 5k points, let me know.

The torture. My xbox is in my city just sitting there.  And because of the holiday weekend I have to wait 3 days.  I wish I could just ride my bike around the corner and pick it up. XD

Can someone post a few links to these "low auctions" you guys are talking about? Everything I'm seeing on the site is still ending between 41K-42K. :whistle2:k
I am not seeing anything below 30+K right now. Still at the 40K range. If you search waaaaaaaaay down you see some really low prices...but those auctions don't expire for HOURS for some reason. Expect those prices to sky rocket. The way they are doing the auctions is deceptive and illogical really...but yeah, if you are under 25+K its looking like you have no shot (that includes me sadly).

If I can't win one today I will have a large number available to sell soon. Sucks I have to work and miss out on some of these auctions, but it is what it is.

Looks like 40-42k is about the norm for today it seems. Possibly gonna hit just under 40k like that other person said. I'm not sure these will go that low, we might be lucky if they even hit 35k. Willing to help someone out in trade for the game but not decided yet. Still waiting to see if I even get one.

bread's done
Back