Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Got 7000 points to sell or trade. Amazon or Paypal or whatever. Offer if interested!  

Looking to get around $50. Can split it into smaller amounts if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok... so I am trying to figure this out... people who won like the 2k and 3k auctions get them before people like you and me who won the 540# auction... thats redonculous!! bahh.... Does anyone know the reference number for RYSE standard shipments from UPS??  Also so what is the ETA of a RYSE auction in the early 500's?? has anyone here recieved a RYSE auction???

Ok... so I am trying to figure this out... people who won like the 2k and 3k auctions get them before people like you and me who won the 540# auction... thats redonculous!! bahh.... Does anyone know the reference number for RYSE standard shipments from UPS?? Also so what is the ETA of a RYSE auction in the early 500's?? has anyone here recieved a RYSE auction???
Yeah, I don't get their method for shipping. If there wasn't the Thanksgiving holiday, I would have gotten my Xbox One in less than a week after winning and I won #2361 Forza auction on 11-22. I guess it helps that I am close enough that it was only 1 day from YA to me.

Ok... so I am trying to figure this out... people who won like the 2k and 3k auctions get them before people like you and me who won the 540# auction... thats redonculous!! bahh.... Does anyone know the reference number for RYSE standard shipments from UPS?? Also so what is the ETA of a RYSE auction in the early 500's?? has anyone here recieved a RYSE auction???
I'm assuming if your package wasn't sent before black Friday it's going to take a while...

I'm at 35,500 right now.... Probably about to be over 37000 after a deal... If anybody wants to gift me 6000-7000 points for the xbox one game in return, lmk

Greetings!

It is not much, but here is the code for 100pts from a Code Red bottle.

PXHFS7X39X.

Hope it helps and if you redeem it, please say so. Thank you, enjoy!

How much do you think you will need?
Well...right now my account is at 2800, I have had a few different people say they would give me some points though. So I'm hoping that works out. So I'm not sure how much I will need after they give me some points, but I would be willing to buy games for people that give me points :)

I finally got just enough to snag the final target auction and the auction ended as soon as I got enough points.. tomorrow, tomorrow

shoutout to striker777 for the help...

Hey guys, so I had zero luck in any of the regular or Target auctions last night so I'm willing to dump the points I have now in the hopes someone else here still has a shot to win one. I have 14,750 to get rid of, message me for details.

Currently have 5300 will have 6000 by Tuesday.  This is an early offer to anyone.  I'm willing to trade 6000 for an Xbox One game via instore pickup at Best Buy on my end.  If interested PM me.

still have 1400 points available for $9 paypal or a copy of State of Decay on steam ($9.99) gifted to my steam account.

bread's done
Back