Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Now for those who are also using there codes for slurpee rewards. Is anyone else getting a "error has occurred" message every time you try to enter into something? 

Now for those who are also using there codes for slurpee rewards. Is anyone else getting a "error has occurred" message every time you try to enter into something?
It's been broken since midday Friday. I'm sure it will be fixed as some point Monday.
Same here, hope it's resolved soon. I've won the 12m gold, $5msp, and arcade games so far from this promotion. Super awesome icing on the Xbox One cake of doritos :p

I emailed them yesterday asking about the error, and got this message.

Thank you for your email. Our office will be closed November 27th through December 2nd for the Thanksgiving Holiday. We will respond to all emails on Monday, December 2nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright I'm throwing in my towel. 2800 points for $25 Xbox Cash. DM me with offers.
Wait a minute, aren't you the guy who's been constantly begging for points in this thread so he could win an Xbox One auction and now you're trying to trade away your points for an Xbox gift card? That's pretty damn scummy dude.

Still have around 6400 points for trade/sale, asking for Amazon gc or Psn $

14,750 points up for grabs. I'm willing to let them go for below "market value" but not as low as the couple of offers I had earlier. I have no use for trades, gift cards, etc. Paypal only. Best offer first gets them. PM me a serious offer guys, otherwise I think I'll put them on ebay.

14,750 points up for grabs. I'm willing to let them go for below "market value" but not as low as the couple of offers I had earlier. I have no use for trades, gift cards, etc. Paypal only. Best offer first gets them. PM me a serious offer guys, otherwise I think I'll put them on ebay.
a lot of auction sites will take them down, because technically the rules state you cannot sell them...

Oh, and mine are banked guys, if that makes a difference. I would think that would be better. I mean, obviously I would just gift them to whoever wants them.

Wait a minute, aren't you the guy who's been constantly begging for points in this thread so he could win an Xbox One auction and now you're trying to trade away your points for an Xbox gift card? That's pretty damn scummy dude.
It would be scummy if anyone had given me points. No one did so now I'm trying to sell them. Sorry you don't approve?

It would be scummy if anyone had given me points. No one did so now I'm trying to sell them. Sorry you don't approve?
Sorry, I didn't know that. I just saw you make so many posts asking for spare points and I assumed the points you were trying to trade away were those you got for free from other people. That's why I said it was scummy, but if they were your own points to begin with then I was wrong. My apologies.

man oh man, after friday night losing out on a couple of those target auctions I was pretty bummed. I'm not at 43,750 points and I'm HOPING they can come down so I have a chance... If anyone has ANY points to spare it would be greatly appreciated. 

Sorry, I didn't know that. I just saw you make so many posts asking for spare points and I assumed the points you were trying to trade away were those you got for free from other people. That's why I said it was scummy, but if they were your own points to begin with then I was wrong. My apologies.
That would have been totally scummy though and you would have been right to call me out for that! Lol!

Yeah, I seriously cannot believe how many people have 40000 plus points. Still. I had a glimmer of hope (thought I could maybe buy some if needed) between Black Friday and the Target auctions but those hopes were dashed pretty fast. Oh well, it's not the end of the world.

I have 21,025 points I'd like to sell through paypal, split up however needed- ebay is goin for over a buck/100! i'm wondering how many people dont have cars cause that doesnt make sense to me... anyway i'll offer the community first- pm me offers if you wanna, i'm thinking around 175 is fair, i'll answer tomorrow cause i'm tired and smodcast is on and cold pizza is downstairs ha -kenny

I DID IT! I FINALLY WON!!!!! Seriously, thanks to all who ever gifted me points. This is incredible. Thank you EVERYONE!
Congrats man. I'm still in the hunt. I'm planning on hitting the streets later today and looking in recycling bins to take any Mountain Dew bottles I see. May even look into where the local recycling center is.

Hey fellow Gamers... I see the need for codes, and with the last days auctions coming sooner and sooner, I want to help...  I will post a few codes here over next few days, and all I ask in return is that you guys go like my channel on YOUTUBE if you have a youtube account!  its KMEgamerTV...  HERE IS THE FIRST ONE  

766FK-79AKY

Hey fellow Gamers... I see the need for codes, and with the last days auctions coming sooner and sooner, I want to help... I will post a few codes here over next few days, and all I ask in return is that you guys go like my channel on YOUTUBE if you have a youtube account! its KMEgamerTV... HERE IS THE FIRST ONE

766FK-79AKY

Code has been used. Thanks.

Yay!  UPS shows that mine is out for delivery for today.  Hopefully the driver brings it to my work like I asked him to.

Got my shipping label confirmation today. I won auction 3000 or close to it. Hopefully being in wi will mean a couple days til I'm tearin it up on forza :)

I'll post this again, if people aren't seeing it show up on mychoice.

If you win and want to see if your console is shipped
http://www.ups.com/W...&WT.svl=PNRO_L1

go there,

click track by reference.
under reference copy paste :

Dead Rising Winners:4770-MDXBOXONESTANDARDDEAD QTY: 1
Forza 5 Winners: 4769-MDXBOXONESTANDARDFORZA QTY: 1
Ryse winners: 4423-MDXBOXONESTANDARD QTY: 1
select United states
enter your zip code.

If you live in a populated area (big citys or whatnot), remember that its showing every console going to that zip code. So you'll want to wait till it pops in mychoice or call up ups before you start just willy nilly tracking the first console you see, it could be going to another winner.
Updated with ryse tacking

bread's done
Back