Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Label is printed. Delivery due by Tuesday. I doubt I'll be home when they try to deliver it so I'll pick it up Wed.....Boom!

Looking to buy 6k for $50 amazon gc.pm please ill be on periodically all day until 9p.m.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I still do not have any shipping label printed.  Should I call ?????

UPDATE!  Shipping label has been created!  YAY!

I was expecting mine to come a lot later than this week, so it forces me to make a decision. Sell it for $600 or whatever and make a nice profit, or keep it, and have to buy an HD TV as I live in 2001 still. Blah. Choices.

I was expecting mine to come a lot later than this week, so it forces me to make a decision. Sell it for $600 or whatever and make a nice profit, or keep it, and have to buy an HD TV as I live in 2001 still. Blah. Choices.
Sell it, you can still get a nice HD TV and the PS3 Bundle. And maybe have some change left over.

Sell it, you can still get a nice HD TV and the PS3 Bundle. And maybe have some change left over.
Why buy a new PS3 or Xbox 360 at this stage in the game? Sure games will release on them for years to come but they will be gimped and your still paying the same $60 price for a worse version of the game.

Just got my Dead Rising 3 bundle today.  The system itself is the Day One Edition and the game is the standard, non-Day One version of Dead Rising 3.  I'm so glad they sent these out so soon, I was worried I'd have to wait until January or February for it.  LOL

I received the email saying that I won, but it was pending verification. Should I receive another email before it is shipped or do they just ship it?

I received the email saying that I won, but it was pending verification. Should I receive another email before it is shipped or do they just ship it?
You should receive an email when they ship it. I did but I've read that some others haven't. Just keep an eye on UPS with the posted tracking information above and you'll be fine.

My shipping info updated. It's sitting in a nearby city. Probably shipping closer tomorrow then delivered on Wednesday. I'm debating exchanging my Forza 5 for a Day One edition as I've seen them around a few places. I already picked up Day One editions of Dead Rising 3 and Ryse.

I would love to win an xbox one, but I only have 200 points. Would anyone be willing to help me out and let me have some of your extra points.

PM Me if You can Help

After doing 2 trades so far in this contest, I believe I'm down to my last 2500 banked points available to gift to someone for $20 (Paypal or Amazon).  PM me.

You should receive an email when they ship it. I did but I've read that some others haven't. Just keep an eye on UPS with the posted tracking information above and you'll be fine.

My shipping info updated. It's sitting in a nearby city. Probably shipping closer tomorrow then delivered on Wednesday. I'm debating exchanging my Forza 5 for a Day One edition as I've seen them around a few places. I already picked up Day One editions of Dead Rising 3 and Ryse.

Sorry my page wasn't refreshed I guess when I typed that lol or I am completely oblivious.. who knows...

Pick any of the open auctions, when you go into the individual listing, it will be there on the left under "add to watchlist" and "share this" 

Pick any of the open auctions, when you go into the individual listing, it will be there on the left under "add to watchlist" and "share this"
Wow, geez. That's kinda out of the way, isn't it? Thanks for the help.

Anyway, I'm looking to unload 1400 points for a $10 Amazon GC, if anyone's interested. I'll be gifting them, as it's all I have. As such, they won't have Sweepstakes credits.

PM me.

Edit: Gone!

Still no email confirmation... I check the UPS reference search for tracking and keep getting this: >>>UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again.

I won a Ryse auction in the 1900's. I just really hope soon I'll know.

Still no email confirmation... I check the UPS reference search for tracking and keep getting this: >>>UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again.

I won a Ryse auction in the 1900's. I just really hope soon I'll know.
same here but I won my rise a lot later

I have no idea how they decide who they ship to. Its actually messed up lol.  I mean im glad i got my shipping lable today, but i won in the low 3000 range (forza) and i dont understand why some people who won early on dont have anything yet...

Am I doing something wrong when checking through UPS? I fill in the reference code and the zip code... But nothing.

Am I doing something wrong when checking through UPS? I fill in the reference code and the zip code... But nothing.
Make sure to copy the whole string into the reference field. If it still comes up as not finding anything, it more than likely means that they haven't created a shipping label or anything relating to your win. Just give it a few days.

I didn't figure anything would happen concerning mine because I didn't win until Saturday, I just wanted to make sure I did everything properly... bummer :headache:

I have a sweepstakes question. I only enter the sweepstakes. However I was wondering when you're entering the sweepstakes are you entering for an Xbox One that another person could also be winning during an auction? Or is it something separate? 

I also hate when it doesn't tell you if you won or lost during a Sweepstakes. 

I have a sweepstakes question. I only enter the sweepstakes. However I was wondering when you're entering the sweepstakes are you entering for an Xbox One that another person could also be winning during an auction? Or is it something separate?

I also hate when it doesn't tell you if you won or lost during a Sweepstakes.
It's a completely separate winning. Weird how they don't tell you if you've won a sweepstakes. That or the only people winning are people who don't frequent CAG or SD.

Well now I have 2400 points that I'm willing to sell. I have them already in my account. I am interested in PSN or Amazon Gift Cards.

PM me with offers. 

Still selling 2400 points. Amazon or PSN. PM me offers

Points are already in my account.

By the way the code above me has already been used. 

I have 2531 pts.  I'll sell them for $15 paypal or amazon.  PM me if interested.

Gone.

I am an idiot!  The delivery that I thought was mine was actually for someone else in my town.  When I searched by reference number in my zipcode, it saved the tracking number in my account since I had clicked on it.  I figured it was mine, but after a call to UPS today, it was for another Forza winner in town.  Now I get to start waiting again!

bread's done
Back