Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

I am now completely out of points GL to everyone and if i grab more before i lose my net ill probably just toss them up for free grabs Gratz to those who have won and GL and God speed to those still bidding it out givem hell CAGs

still looking for some generous souls who would like to donate any extra points to help me win an xbox one. PM me if you are interested.

got my xbox one last night, its a day one edition! :whee:

I'm just waiting for my hdtv to be delivered later on today so I can set it up, I hope I didn't get a broken console.

OUTcLaR.jpg

couldn't find my camera, so I had to take the pic with a vita (sorry about the bad quality)

I've got a stack of boxes here, I stopped counting at 5000 points. PM offers paypal and xbox cards preferred. All are unbanked.

Lots of points wanted.

Ok, so i am not really that close at all.  Maybe 12-15k points.  We are poor folk but on the very off chance that someone is looking, i have an offer.  I work on websites for a living.  I do very good website and graphic design work.  CMS, eCommerce, hosting, the whole deal.  On the off chance that any of you with larger pools of points need any of these services, PM me to work out a barter.  I'm happy to share my work with you and send you a list of current sites that i have built and maintain.  As well as testimonials and references. :)

I like that idea, I have my web dev services I could barter as well as some arcade game codes that I would trade and maybe even a COD season pass if I can find it. Might be willing to trade games for point. PM me somebody please!!!!

Just me again :) If anyone has points they aren't using please gift them to me! I can't do anything for trades right now, but if you can wait and you're looking for something, I will stick to my word and keep any deal I make with you. Just tell me what you want, you will get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Out for delivery today which it was supposed to arrive yesterday. I'm not going to complain! But, there's a huge snow storm going on right now and I'm at work :(

Thankfully I shipped to my parents house since I know they're home. Going to be a long, cold day here waiting...

PS, Ryse auction.
On what date did you win your auction?

I have 13 unbanked Mountain Dew Codes (Thus you get sweepstakes + ability to match with dorito codes).

I want $10 Amazon GC.  Message me!

I have 8,160 banked points ,4 unused target codes, 2 unused dew codes and 1 unused dorito code.

$75 amazon.

PM ME

Would like them sold today

I wanted to say I also have a KI code that I would trade for points if the price is right.

im at 31,500 and willing to give up the game that comes with the console if someones willing to help out and gift sum codes i can also do a one month or $10 microsoft store card. Just shoot me a pm

has anyone got their shipping label in the afternoon? The one i was watching that ended up being someone elses in my zip was printed in the morning. Im wondering if thats when they print them or theres a chance theyll be printed throughout the day

I have collected over 12,000 points. I know i cant win now. Which is frustrating cause i ate so many doritos this month. I suppose i will try to sell them. Let me know if you are interested. Im open to all offers. otherwise ill just buy a hat or whatever.

cheers

sec3hnmbc9

be9lhrylrs

n6r93kvfmn

please let me know when some uses them

I have some points to gift since i won last night let me know who wants them 

GONE

Got my xbox yesterday, day one aswell. Took forever to install and update stuff but now it's good. Been enjoying Forza and Killer instinct so far. GL To everybody still in the running

bread's done
Back