Mountain Dew limited edition green Xbox..

Mr Peanut

CAGiversary!
http://dewu.yahoo.com/dewu/store?.in=54

prz_game3_coming_le2.gif

It looks a bit ugly, but I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of these.

20 oz. 1 pt
1-liter 1 pt
2-liter 1 pt
12-pack 3 pts
24-pack 6 pts
32/44 oz. Fountain Cups 1 pt

You need 550 points to get the Xbox.
That is a LOT of money and a LOT of Mountain Dew.

Anyone have any cheap ass suggestions on earning 550 points for Mountain Dew?

I agree that it's ugly, but I won't mind getting a new xbox (I got my Xbox a couple of weeks after it came out). Can you only get points from Mountain Dew products or Pepsi products in general?

How about doing a raffle as a community? Like everyone submits codes and the amount of points they give towards the cause is the amount of "raffle tickets" they get. This is much more feasible than one person trying to get..let's say...92 24 packs. Only someone reliable would have to organize it, and we would have to deal with the shipping charge issue.

The $8.75 shipping is no problem with me.

The raffle thing isn't a bad idea, but I don't thiink people would be willing to buy points only for a chance to win.

I think this promo is only for Mountain Dew products.

you only get 1 point for each one? I thought it was like random. You need A LOT. That would be funny if someone actually did that and didn't get it like that pepsi one and how he collected those points for the car and never got it. Go to a school and start digging through the pop can trash place, lol.

The Pepsi one was for a Harrior Fighter Jet for 1 Million points. The Kid who put togeather 1 million points didn't get the Jet. So he sued and pepsi settled out of court for an unspecified amount of cast.

Is that the only way you can get that XBox? I saw a commercial for it, but I wasn't paying attention... any chance it might be a giveaway where you find the winning cap. If so I better start practicing by tilting for Itunes caps...

the mountain dew xbox pix don't do it justice. it takes a while to get used to the color, but it looks cool and becomes the focal point in any room. also a great conversation starter. and limited to 5,000.

I'm giving 1 (or more) away at my xbox tournaments this year. (halo, steel battalion LOC, crimson skies, pgr2, etc). and giving a few away when I open my gamecenter (baltimore/dc). also giving away Steel Battalion, and would love to give away a Plasma TV/Monitor. perhaps I'll find a way to do an online giveaway for the limited xbox.

Mr. Rhee, you should post when and where your tourneys are. I'll try to make an excuse to visit relatives in the area or something so I can join in hehe

will host events in balt/dc first, then few cities on east coast. maybe also in vegas.

tourneys start after E3 (may), but want to open permament tournament/lan console gamecenter by november.

I don't think this is how I will be getting my XBOX but cool nonetheless. It was much easier to collect large amounts of snapple caps.

MS may be releasing limited edition XBXs in the US. lots of gamers begging for it, but MS keeps giving limiteds to EU & ASIA. Japan got the PURE WHITE, DOA BLUE, white panzer - taiwan's getting translucent green, EU has translucent black, green, and now getting "crystal clear" etc.

there are a few companies out there offering custom painting for your console but you need to ship it to them first. tough market to be in. but hopefully when the xbox price drops to $150, MS will re-launch xbox w/ new colors in the US.

My guess is the easiest way would be to try and go to your local movie theater and ask them what it would cost to buy a couple sleeves of thier fountian cups.

There's some nice Xbox skins on Ebay for those wanting to customize their Box. They go for like 10-15 bucks. I'm thinking of getting the platinum look for my system.

[quote name='magilacudy']There's some nice Xbox skins on Ebay for those wanting to customize their Box. They go for like 10-15 bucks. I'm thinking of getting the platinum look for my system.[/quote]

You could try here, there are a ton for Xbox, PS2, GC, GBA, and PC.

[quote name='TheRock88']Sounds like a good deal. I drink Mountain Dew almost every day so it might actually be worth it.[/quote]

It's 550 points, and a 20 oz bottle is one point. If you drink one bottle a day, you'd need to drink for a year and a half in order to get enough points. :? As much as I think it would be cool to win an X-box, it doesn't seem worth it.

yes we sould have a collection and then randomly give it away. I know that I'm never going to get 500+ points but I may drink a few mt dews from here to summer. And I think it would be a waste to throw my point away. Something like for each you give to the group one ticket you get in the drawing.

bread's done
Back