mountain dew voltage drinkers!

[quote name='xBrandonx']Thanks Op, I love Mountain Dew, infact I'm drinking this right now =P[/quote]

i tried the mdew voltage a few weeks ago and it was really good- i gotta think of a good kick off event for this thing though

Im drinking Revolution right now.
Voltage wasent my favorite, but eh i might have enough support for it. I could do with a years supply.. . .

I'm not a huge soda drinker but If I am on the road or something, these are the first drinks I look for.

All 3 were freaking fantastic.

I love voltage. This thread reminds me that I need to go buy some more soon. I think at some point I'll probably enter this contest.

[quote name='Puffoluf$$$us']I love voltage. This thread reminds me that I need to go buy some more soon. I think at some point I'll probably enter this contest.[/quote]

Did you enter? What was your submission?

I think Voltage is one of the best MDew flavors other than Baja Blast.

[quote name='traininvain']Did you enter? What was your submission?

I think Voltage is one of the best MDew flavors other than Baja Blast.[/quote]

I haven't entered yet. School's keeping me bogged downed at the moment. I have some free time this weekend that I'll probably brainstorm about what kind of event I want to do.

Have you submitted one yet?

Contrary to what the general public tended to say about it, I thought Game Fuel was one of the best flavors they've ever made. The orange and cherry complemented each other perfectly.

The absolute worst were the Midnight grape flavors.

[quote name='Kerig']Contrary to what the general public tended to say about it, I thought Game Fuel was one of the best flavors they've ever made. [/quote]

Agreed. Second only to code red IMO.

[quote name='Puffoluf$$$us']I haven't entered yet. School's keeping me bogged downed at the moment. I have some free time this weekend that I'll probably brainstorm about what kind of event I want to do.

Have you submitted one yet?[/quote]

I haven't submitted an entry yet, but feel free to share/piggyback off of my idea.

I think someone should host the Dewmocratic National Convention 2009. Who should be the speakers though?

[quote name='Kerig']Contrary to what the general public tended to say about it, I thought Game Fuel was one of the best flavors they've ever made. The orange and cherry complemented each other perfectly.

The absolute worst were the Midnight grape flavors.[/QUOTE]

I loved the Pitch Black MD's, especially the second one with the sour twist to it. I've been off of sodas for a couple of months, but if they brought those back for Halloween I'd have to pick some up.

I had no idea there were so many varieties of Mountain Dew! I'm not a big soda drinker, but I love novelty flavors and trying new things so I'll have to check them out.

Thanks for the info about the contest!

Hey for you guys who were interested, reminder that the contest ends on Tuesday, Oct. 14 at 3 PM.

Year's supply of Mountain Dew Voltage ftw

bread's done
Back