MouseCraft was Greenlit - Steam key for $4.99 on devs site

After reading their webpage, they definitely put a lot of work into this, and the game looks great. So I'm in! Thanks for the info OP!

Like the one this thread was created to promote? It's pay what you want, so it doesn't get much more on sale than that.
Yeah, sorry, my lack of sleep from the last two days is showing. :p Plus a pinch of not previously knowing what the heck PWYW was.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was PWYW for 2 days because they were greenlit ,its not $5 to get a steam key

now its

$2-99 to 4.99

-u get a soundtrack and link to download the game

$4.99 or more

-u get a steam key

-desuar key

-soundtrack

I thought the developer was going to send us Steam keys when they were available.  Or does the early access not really count for the full game?

Every second I wait is another mouse that will die... maybe.

I think I'm looking forward to this game more than I believe myself to be.

Got my Steam key.  Actually, it was an email link asking me to set up a username and password so I could get the key from their site.

But whatever, KEY!

It's supposed to show the key to the right of MouseCraft in the gray box when you click it. Not sure what the problem is if it shows nothing for you since clicking on it just reveals the key :(

Here's basically the link they send you to and you can probably get an e-mail from it if through the password reminder (if people miss theirs or something):
http://crunchingkoalas.com/planetcohesia/

I updated mine, see the Steam link, but when I click on it, nothing happens. Tried in both Chrome and IE.
I'm having the same problem. It was acknowledged in their forum about 3 hours ago, so they're aware of it:

Hey Stash23,

We’re waiting for the reply from our payment processor provider. We will probably get the answer today – there’s something wrong with all the orders made on 10th of October.

Sorry for the problem.

Cheers,
Tom

I bought it on October 10 as well. Now when I log in it says this:

You bought MouseCraft on 2013-10-10 06:44:56 for $ 1.00 which is insufficient to get the Steam Key.

We were sharing Steam Keys with all players who bought MouseCraft before 11 October 2013. After the promotional period only those who were kind enough to contribute us with at least $5 will receive a Steam Key.

We are hoping it's understandable. And sorry! Crunching Koalas Team

I updated mine, see the Steam link, but when I click on it, nothing happens. Tried in both Chrome and IE.
I had the same issues last night but its working now

"Hey guys!

We had some problems with our system - it was impossible to redeem Steam keys for all the orders made between 8th and 11th of October.

We fixed the bug and everything should be working right now. Please login to Crunching Koalas Games Download page and get your well deserved Steam keys right now!

Sorry for the inconvenience and have fun with the current version of MouseCraft!"

bread's done
Back