Mouse's Mousey Mouse OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JSweeney']You find that surprising? I mean, why would you talk to me unless you had to? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Well, I mean if she is taking the time to play on Xbox Live with you, why wouldn't you have some kind of conversation? I don't know. Just seems strange. (Like you already stated).

[quote name='JSweeney']You find that surprising? I mean, why would you talk to me unless you had to? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Honestly how do you keep on living?

[quote name='zewone']Well, I mean if she is taking the time to play on Xbox Live with you, why wouldn't you have some kind of conversation? I don't know. Just seems strange. (Like you already stated).[/QUOTE]

I don't know... of course, as you're reminded by the ERSB everytime you boot up XBox live on most games, the gameplay exprience changes drastically as soon as you log on... It would probably only take a couple people being complete assholes to sour you on actually talking on Xbox Live, especially if it just seemed to happen over and over.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Honestly how do you keep on living?[/QUOTE]

Most likely, a deepseated need to protect my friends and family. :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']sweeney is way more openly self loathing, lina puts on this act to make it appear as if she has self confidance.[/QUOTE]

Are you suggesting that I don't have self-confidence?

[quote name='JSweeney']I still think it's odd for someone to ALWAYS have voice off when playing Xbox Live... it seems like it would drastically diminish the whole experience...I mean, I understand it if you go into random games, but when playing people you know, it just seems rather strange.[/QUOTE]

I don't always have voice off. I don't think voice works at all, on Topspin. Once in a great while I hear some stupid kid say "Hello! Followed by a random stupid comment!" before a match.

[quote name='zewone']Well, I mean if she is taking the time to play on Xbox Live with you, why wouldn't you have some kind of conversation? I don't know. Just seems strange. (Like you already stated).[/QUOTE]

It's not like it's privilege.

I've played 70 matches in the past 2 days on Topspin... with most matches taking around 45 seconds. :p

And I lost my streak again because of lagging against some damn Chinese kid with a bunch of strange consonants in his name. Sigh.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well I'm going to the Royals game this afternoon. That should be fun. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Well, they won. 17-8. :cool:

[quote name='JSweeney']I still think it's odd for someone to ALWAYS have voice off when playing Xbox Live... it seems like it would drastically diminish the whole experience...I mean, I understand it if you go into random games, but when playing people you know, it just seems rather strange.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why anyone would ever have it on, unless it's an absolutely essential part of the gameplay.

[quote name='Mouse']It's important in co-op splinter cell.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, games like that and say, Halo ... anywhere you would need to work out strategies on the fly. But in most games there's not much point to it.

I come home to a rank house.
Damn asses skipping out on chores. I hate my room-mates. They stuck a bag of cat poo/cat piss litter in the bathroom closet instead of taking it out to the trash. Our A/C is leaking god knows what into the carpet which is making the smell in here worse.
I can't breath it's so bad.
EDIT: according to the list, the litter has been in the closet for a week now. How gross.

Hmm...

I don't think I'd want to live with my girlfriend. At least not till we'd been going out longer.

[quote name='dcfox']And to think, you doubted them :shame:[/QUOTE]

I didn't doubt them, I doubted the fun factor. It was uncomfortable, I paid $4 for a gatorade, and we left early. But at least they didn't lose. :lol:

Also they got over 12 hits so I get a free dozen glazed from krispy kreme. :cool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I didn't doubt them, I doubted the fun factor. It was uncomfortable, I paid $4 for a gatorade, and we left early. But at least they didn't lose. :lol:

Also they got over 12 hits so I get a free dozen glazed from krispy kreme. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I'm not a big fan of the Krispy Kreme. It seems their entire selection is glazed. Their chocolate is glazed, the raspberry filled is glazed, the creme filled is glazed, and their glazed is triple glazed. Dunkin Donuts is the one and only true king of Donuts.

Goddamn sblymnl you have alot of DVDs. I clicked on them and I didn't get a list of the titles, I got a list of categories. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']I'm not a big fan of the Krispy Kreme. It seems their entire selection is glazed. Their chocolate is glazed, the raspberry filled is glazed, the creme filled is glazed, and their glazed is triple glazed. Dunkin Donuts is the one and only true king of Donuts.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I'd have to drive to Lawrence for that. :cry:

[quote name='Trakan']Goddamn sblymnl you have alot of DVDs. I clicked on them and I didn't get a list of the titles, I got a list of categories. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Have you seen TSD's collection? Now there's something to balk at. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, but I'd have to drive to lawrence for that. :cry:
[/QUOTE]
I take it Lawrence is pretty far from KC. Makes me glad I live in MA. There are 16 Dunkin Donuts within 5 miles of me, half of that within 2 miles. In the city you could probably go 5 minutes in any direction and bump into a Dunkin Donuts. :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I come home to a rank house.
Damn asses skipping out on chores. I hate my room-mates. They stuck a bag of cat poo/cat piss litter in the bathroom closet instead of taking it out to the trash. Our A/C is leaking god knows what into the carpet which is making the smell in here worse.
I can't breath it's so bad.
EDIT: according to the list, the litter has been in the closet for a week now. How gross.[/QUOTE]

Well, count your blessings... you could have just sat down on a toilet seat soaked in piss or fallen into the bowl. It can always be worse. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']I take it Lawrence is pretty far from KC. Makes me glad I live in MA. There are 16 Dunkin Donuts within 5 miles of me, half of that within 2 miles. In the city you could probably go 5 minutes in any direction and bump into a Dunkin Donuts. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You guys obviously have never heard of the bliss known as Tim Hortons.

I'll point you in the right direction: Tim Hortons

[quote name='dcfox']I take it Lawrence is pretty far from KC. Makes me glad I live in MA. There are 16 Dunkin Donuts within 5 miles of me, half of that within 2 miles. In the city you could probably go 5 minutes in any direction and bump into a Dunkin Donuts. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm in Olathe, so it's 20-30 minutes. But that's not something I'm willing to drive for donuts. I wouldn't even bother with Krispy Kreme if it wasn't free, as it's not exactly close either.

[quote name='doodle777_98']I hate crispy creme donuts. I like simple ma and pop donut shops. Oh, and some milk.[/QUOTE]

Of course milk is essential to the donut experience. I only drink whole myself (unless it's chocolate). :drool: :cool:

[quote name='Mike23']You guys obviously have never heard of the bliss known as Tim Hortons.

I'll point you in the right direction: Tim Hortons[/QUOTE]

Hells yes! Tim Hortons kicks ass! I wish I had one near here.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Of course milk is essential to the donut experience. I only drink whole myself (unless it's chocolate). :drool: :cool:[/QUOTE]

Whole milk? Really? That stuff is viscous. I drank that as a kid (my dad being used to straight from the cow stuff in Mexico), but started drinking 2% in high school. That's the money milk.

I'm partial to Blvd. Bakery myself. It's not close either, but whenever I'm downtown in the morning it's mandatory. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Whole milk? Really? That stuff is viscous. I drank that as a kid (my dad being used to straight from the cow stuff in Mexico), but started drinking 2% in high school. That's the money milk.[/QUOTE]

My parents switched to 2% when I was little and I stopped drinking it (except with donuts and cereal). A couple years ago I started getting whole again and discovered I actually like milk. And raisin bran is much better when it's creamy. :drool:

[quote name='flowery']UK is going to make the biggest upset in recent football history....

Check It Out[/QUOTE]
Didn't happen, as expected. I'd still say the OU upset would have been bigger.

[quote name='Trakan']Skim milk's where it's at.[/QUOTE]

That's nasty. I'm pretty sure it's nothing more than unpurified water from some pipe somewhere.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']
Whole milk? Really? That stuff is viscous. I drank that as a kid (my dad being used to straight from the cow stuff in Mexico), but started drinking 2% in high school. That's the money milk.[/QUOTE]
I drink 2% as well but strawberry milk is my absolute favorite. Strange thing, though, I think I might actually be lactose intolerant :(

[quote name='doodle777_98']whole milk is awesome. I love it, screw that 2% crap. Give me all the calories and the fat.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah go for the whole milk

[quote name='dcfox']I drink 2% as well but strawberry milk is my absolute favorite. Strange thing, though, I think I might actually be lactose intolerant :([/QUOTE]

I never liked strawberry as much as chocolate, but banana is where it's at. Of course, I've never had real strawberry, just quik. So that may be the problem. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']I drink 2% as well but strawberry milk is my absolute favorite. Strange thing, though, I think I might actually be lactose intolerant :([/QUOTE]

My wife drinks the Lactaid stuff. To me it' sjust not quite right, so we get that for her and real milk for me.

[quote name='doodle777_98']whole milk is awesome. I love it, screw that 2% crap. Give me all the calories and the fat.[/QUOTE]

It's not the calories that bothers me, it's the viscosity. Whole milk leaves a slimy film in your throat that bugs the crap out of me. :puke:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I never liked strawberry as much as chocolate, but banana is where it's at. Of course, I've never had real strawberry, just quik. So that may be the problem. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I haven't tried banana. Vanilla isn't bad isn't bad though. I don't mind soy either.

[quote name='dcfox']I haven't tried banana. Vanilla isn't bad isn't bad though. I don't mind soy either.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, vanilla's good as long as you don't over do it. I don't think I've tried soy.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That's nasty. I'm pretty sure it's nothing more than unpurified water from some pipe somewhere.[/QUOTE]

I actually prefer well water over any other kind of water. (Tap, bottled)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']My wife drinks the Lactaid stuff. To me it' sjust not quite right, so we get that for her and real milk for me.[/QUOTE]
I've never had a problem with dairy when I was a kid. But when I started college, drinking straight milk gave me the worst stomach aches. Ice cream became a problem for me to, depending how much I ate. But chocolate and other dairy stuff, I have no problem with. Is there a test that can determine if you're lactose intolerant or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back