$17.99
Newly Divorced s4:10eps

$16.99
Elektra 2d

$14.99
Newly Divorced s1
Newly Divorced s2&s3

$13.99
Dukes of Hazzard (comes through again with a $13.99 new release)

$12.99
Boss'n Up
SW Clone Wars v1
Jackass v1 (finally...now that i've lost interest)

$9.99
Xmas Story
Charlie Brown Xmas
Spongebob Xmas
Xmas Vacation
It's a Wonderful Life
Nightmare B4 Xmas
Rudolph
Elf
Miracle on 34th St
Legend of Frosty
Grinch (Jim Carrey)
Santa Clause
Santa Clause 2
Shark Tale
Ray
Meet the Fockers
Riddick
Shrek 2
Spider-Man 2
Hotel Rwanda
Closer
Spanglish
Anchorman
The Jerk
Old School
ET
White Noise
Apollo
Eternal Sunshine
Friday Night Lights
2 Brothers
Conan the Complete Quest
Walking Tall
Silence of the Lambs
Tears of the Sun
RE Apocalypse
13 going on 30
Philadelphia
Fun w/ Dick & Jane
Stand by Me
Usual Suspects
Silverado
Karate Kid SE

3 for $18
3 Kings
Long Kiss G'Night
US Marshalls
Lethal Weapon 4
Collateral Damage
Last Boyscout
Just Cause
15 Mins
American History X
Negotiator
Analyze This
Risky Business
3 Amigos
Michael
American President
Tequila Sunrise
Dirty Dozen
Outlaw Josey Wales
Maverick
How the West Was Won
Cool Hand Luke
Dave
Assassins
Perfect Storm
Frequency
Little Nikcy
Bones
Space Cowboys
Replacements
Matchstick Men
Romeo Must Die
Before Sunset

Best Buy

$??.??
Fantastic 4
Cinderella Man w/ FREE King Kong Production Sketch Journal (RZ Members Only)
SW Trilogy
SW Clone Wars v2

$44.99
Thundercats s1:32eps
24 s4:24eps w/ FREE Exclusive Clip-On Clock (save $15 if bought with s1, 2 or 3)

$39.99
Jackass Box Set
West Wing s5:22eps
Seinfeld s5
Seinfeld s6

$34.99
Everybody Loves Raymond s5:25eps

$33.99
King Kong Collection

$32.99
Cinderella Man CE w/ FREE King Kong Production Sketch Journal (RZ Members Only)
Murder She Wrote s2:22eps

$29.99
Fantastic 4 Exclusive LE Gift Set
Rockford Files s1:23eps
M*A*S*H s9:20eps
Family Guy v3

$21.99
ATHF s4:13eps

$19.99
Chappelle's Show s1 PSP UMD
Amityville Horror PSP UMD
Sin City PSP UMD
Incredibles PSP UMD
Mr & Mrs Why You Gotta Do That to my Girl?
Madagascar
March of the Penguins
Polar Express

$16.99
Ladies in Lavender

$14.99
Boss'n Up
Fantastic 4 PSP UMD
Dave Chappelle FWiW PSP UMD
Not Another Teen Movie PSP UMD
GhostBusters PSP UMD
Snatch PSP UMD
Warriors PSP UMD

$12.99
Happy Elf
Jackass v1

3 for $20
American History X
Donnie Brasco
MI
MI:2
Traffic
Face/Off
Above the Law / Hard to Kill
A Walk to Remember
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (buy him this dvd)
I am Sam
Snatch
Mask of Zorro
We Were Soldiers
Grease
Princess Bride
Fog
Almost Heroes
Any Given Sunday
Radio
SeaBiscuit
Love & Basketball
Italian Job
Cellular
Hulk
Untouchables

$5.99
Reservoir Dogs
T2
Stargate
Dirty Dancing

Target

$??.??
Fantastic 4 w/ FREE Exclusive Bonus Behind the Scenes DVD
Cinderella Man

$44.99
ThunderCats v2
24 s4 w/ FREE $5 GC
OC s2
24 s3

$39.99
Jackass Box Set
West Wing s5
Oprah 20th
House s1

$34.99
SW Trilogy 3d
Little House on the Prairie w/ FREE $5 GC
Nip/Tuck s2

$29.99
Everybody Loves Raymopnd s5
M*A*S*H s9 w/ FREE $5 GC

$27.99
MacGyver s4

$24.99
Felicity American Girl w/ FREE Exclusive Doll & Mini Book
Roseanne s2 w/ FREE $5 GC

$22.99
Full House s2

$19.99
ATHF v4
Super Nanny s1:2d Target Exclusive
ATHF v1
Chappelle's Show s2

$16.99
NewlyDivorced s4
Family Guy Stewie Griffin

$15.99
Dukes of Hazzard

$14.99
SW Clone Wars v2
Happy Elf w/ FREE Exlcusive Bonus Disc & FREE $5 GC
NewlyDivorced s1
NewlyDivorced s2&3

$7.50
Walking tall
Amityville Horror
West Side Story
Fargo
Friday After Next
Ocean's 11
Bill Cosby Himself
Edward Scissorhands

Does anybody know what the clock looks? Any scans in the ad or is it a "wait and see" when we go tuesday morning. I would like to save a few bucks on this but if the clock is decent I may just end up going to BB. Thanks for posting BTW :)

Hey TSD, are you sure that Circuit City has Star Wars Clone Wars vol. 1 for 12.99, and not vol 2? It seems weird since Vol 2 isn't mentioned anywhere else in the ad...

Damn, next week is a big week for shows / movies.

Nip / Tuck Season 2 at Target should be highlighted... $34.99 is a pretty decent deal, isn't it's MSRP around $50?

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Thanks TSD.

Will BB PM Target deals?[/QUOTE]

BB pm's any local competitor, my man.

[quote name='wicked189']Anyone think there gonna double dop fantastic four? Either way thanks for the ads[/QUOTE]

Seeing that Fox knows that they can milk it for what its worth... then most likely yes.

[quote name='vanlandw']Does anybody know what the clock looks? Any scans in the ad or is it a "wait and see" when we go tuesday morning. I would like to save a few bucks on this but if the clock is decent I may just end up going to BB. Thanks for posting BTW :)[/QUOTE]
The only way I'd get the clock is if it made the beeping noise from the show. Otherwise, I'd get it at Target if I decide to complete my set. I still have to watch S2 and S3 from Black Friday. I've only seen S1 and S4 so I really want to have seen them all before S5 starts.

[quote name='CouRageouS']The only way I'd get the clock is if it made the beeping noise from the show.[/QUOTE]

And if the alarm beep has a few random Jack Bauer quotes to wake you up such as....

[quote name='Jack Bauer']I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now.[/quote]

[quote name='Jack Bauer']You're a good liar. But I've seen better.[/quote]

[quote name='Jack Bauer']Oh, my God, what did you do? What have you done? (shouts) What have you done?[/quote]

And the best for last...

[quote name='Jack Bauer'][getting ready to transport Victor]
Jack Bauer: [goes to over to Victor] Get up.
[doesn't budge]
Jack Bauer: [explodes] Get up![/quote]

[quote name='Roufuss']BB pm's any local competitor, my man.[/QUOTE]

I figured as much, seeing as how I got them to PM K-mart, but wanted to ask before I tried it. Thanks, as always, Roufuss. :)

[quote name='sevdustflyer']Not sure if I enjoyed the "TSD wit" found in this week's ads, but thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]

not sure if anyone gives a shit what you enjoy or if anyone asked you to read my ads, but thanks for posting your 2 cents

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']not sure if anyone gives a shit what you enjoy or if anyone asked you to read my ads, but thanks for posting your 2 cents[/QUOTE]

:lol:

What do you have against Mr. & Mrs. Smith? I thought the movie was great!

[quote name='Deadpool']:lol:

What do you have against Mr. & Mrs. Smith? I thought the movie was great![/QUOTE]

:lol: nothing yet, i haven't seen the movie - i'm waiting for it to show up from slow ass circuitcity.com

Lots coming out on December 6th that I'm looking forward too: the final 5th volume of Garfield & Friends, the final 4th volume of Batman: The Animated Series, the 4th and 5th volumes of Power Rangers SPD, the 2nd season of Murder She Wrote, the third season of Green Acres, the 2nd volume of Clone Wars, the 3rd volume of the 1980s Ninja Turtles series, and the 2nd volume of Superman: The Animated Series. Wow. What a release week! :)

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']:lol: nothing yet, i haven't seen the movie - i'm waiting for it to show up from slow ass circuitcity.com[/QUOTE]

You could of driven to my store, bought it, and then driven home and yet you would of beaten having it shipped from CircuitCity.com. :rofl:

(And I would of thrown in a free poster too lol)

[quote name='sevdustflyer']Not sure if I enjoyed the "TSD wit" found in this week's ads, but thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]I know I did. :lol:

[quote name='vanlandw']Yeah even if TSD called me an asshole I would still enjoy it because he posts the ads early :)[/QUOTE]

well if that's the case..enjoy the early ads, asshole ;)

[quote name='vanlandw']Yeah even if TSD called me an asshole I would still enjoy it because he posts the ads early :)[/QUOTE]

That's crap only because TSD has never once called me an asshole... and believe me, I know an asshole when I see one. :rofl:

[quote name='trunks982']so whats the difference between the old star wars trilogy and the new one thats coming out next week?[/QUOTE]
The new one doesn't have the bonus disc that the original trilogy set did have, from what Amazon says.

I'm looking to pick up SW Clone Wars v2 at CC since the online site says it's $13, which would be nice to pick up with Metroid Prime 2. Thanks for the ads, TSD.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The new one doesn't have the bonus disc that the original trilogy set did have, from what Amazon says.[/QUOTE]

i can't believe that douchebag Lucas has released yet another version of the trilogy. for a moment, thanks to the boxart and my general idiocy, i thought it might be a non-special edition version to please the fans who didn't like the reworked versions... guess not. fucking jackass, where's the prequel trilogy box set?

Picked up Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Shark Tale and Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I almost got Fast Times last time it was on sale at CC but they only had the stupid snap case. Best Buy had the keep case with a slip cover, so I snagged it.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']i can't believe that douchebag Lucas has released yet another version of the trilogy. for a moment, thanks to the boxart and my general idiocy, i thought it might be a non-special edition version to please the fans who didn't like the reworked versions... guess not. fucking jackass, where's the prequel trilogy box set?[/QUOTE]
Release date: 2025. You've gotta wait 20 years like the OT.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']not sure if anyone gives a shit what you enjoy or if anyone asked you to read my ads, but thanks for posting your 2 cents[/QUOTE]

Geesh, I definitely don't enjoy this new "bad ass tough guy who posts ads" moniker. Where's the old TSD who's sole purpose was providing ads to the general public with a smile on his face.

Nip/Tuck s2 picking that up tonight, such a great show and I just recently watched it because I bought Season 1 for $20 last month and loved it.

[quote name='grendel19']Anyone know if the Edward Scissorhand at Target is the new edition or the old?[/QUOTE]

It's the new cover edition. However, the disc itself is the same thing as before.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']Geesh, I definitely don't enjoy this new "bad ass tough guy who posts ads" moniker. Where's the old TSD who's sole purpose was providing ads to the general public with a smile on his face.[/QUOTE]

thanks for thinking that all i ever did/do was/is post ads...now when i stop posting them, everyone can thank you for that...i have the target/best buy/tru ads for next week, but they won't be posted because you're an ass...you're saying that i'm some "bad ass tough guy" now because i responded to something you criticized me about...i wasn't being a dick or a "bad ass tough guy" with including "tsd wit" in the ads...i was only a dick after you thought you had the right to bitch about something i added into the ads to give myself and a few others a little laugh...once you realize that it takes anywhere from an hour to two hours every week to post the ads and that i receive nothing for doing so and that if anything, i'm putting my own ass on the line by posting them, then maybe you'll respect me and shut the fuck up, bitch

Cinderella Man CE is effing LOADED with specials, but got damn, is that price bazonkers. I'll probably do a week's worth or searching for a good price before I purchase it. The film itself is an amazing piece of work and I would certainly recommend it to anyone here.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']thanks for thinking that all i ever did/do was/is post ads...now when i stop posting them, everyone can thank you for that...i have the target/best buy/tru ads for next week, but they won't be posted because you're an ass...you're saying that i'm some "bad ass tough guy" now because i responded to something you criticized me about...i wasn't being a dick or a "bad ass tough guy" with including "tsd wit" in the ads...i was only a dick after you thought you had the right to bitch about something i added into the ads to give myself and a few others a little laugh...once you realize that it takes anywhere from an hour to two hours every week to post the ads and that i receive nothing for doing so and that if anything, i'm putting my own ass on the line by posting them, then maybe you'll respect me and shut the fuck up, bitch[/QUOTE]

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

You are within every right TSD of what you said. And on that note... I am no longer posting CC markdowns and what not thanks to this jackass until TSD gets an apology.

So there.

[quote name='jpmoney']Cinderella Man CE is effing LOADED with specials, but got damn, is that price bazonkers. I'll probably do a week's worth or searching for a good price before I purchase it. The film itself is an amazing piece of work and I would certainly recommend it to anyone here.[/QUOTE]

I'd pick it up if you liked the movie. From grumblings I've heard, the CE may be a bit hard to find. Some online retailers have pulled the listing for it.

Some think it may be that DVD production companies are swamped with work and can't produce enough of certain titles... and others think that maybe the CE and promotion of the CE of this title is being held back until awards season rolls around.

[quote name='chimpian']damn no scrooged yet, im waiting for that christmas movie to go on sale, hoepfully soon....[/QUOTE]

Scrooged? The Bill Murray movie? I think it's part of the $5.xx bargain bin at WalMart.

Very nice deals at CC. I'd love to see the ads for next week, since that's when the Simpsons set will be out, but so much for that, and my chance at planning ahead for purchases.

Thanks for the heads up Saucy Jack. I'll go ahead and pick it up from Best Buy first thing.

PS: Single Disc Cinderella Man at Best Buy is $16.99, in case everyone else is wondering.

Thanks for creating this thread TSD :D. Always a big help.

Hello Target, what have we here. ATHF for $19.99, perfect price and it will be mine come well today.

Can't wait to pick up a copy of SW: Clone Wars 2 as well.

thanks mucho mucho mucho mucho mucho TSD for the ads this week. I missed you a couple of weeks, but that's because my computer was gone so I hope that was enough muchos to cover up.

[quote name='Deadpool']:lol:

What do you have against Mr. & Mrs. Smith? I thought the movie was great![/QUOTE]

Bleh...that movie sucked and hard. Just awful.

Circuit City prices:

Fantastic Four - $13.99
Dukes of Hazzard - $13.99
Star Wars: Clone Wars Vol 2 - $12.99
Aqua Teen Hunger Force - $24.99 (WOW, PM'ed this one to Target though)
Cinderella Man - $17.99

Best Buy prices:

Fantastic Four - $14.99
Dukes of Hazzard - $16.99
Star Wars: Clone Wars Vol 2 - $12.99

bread's done
Back