??.??
Longest Yard
Sharkboy Lavagirl 3D
$69.99
From the Earth to the Moon
$36.99
Desperate Housewhores s1 w/ Bonus
icontarget.gif
Exclusive DVD (feat. "Sorting Out the Dirty Laundry" episode)

$29.99
Pretender s2
$19.99
Mindhunters
$16.99
Mallrats 10th Anniversary
$14.99
Wallace & Gromit 3 Amazing Adventures
$13.99
Barbie Magic of Pegasus

I'm definitely picking up Mallrats 10th anniversary...had no clue it was coming out this soon....oh might pick up wallace and gromit as well...can't wait for the were rabbit movie.

Cmon Best Buy, put it at 34.99 so I can use my $10 dollar coupon from Lost...

Desperate Housewives for $25 will be my DVD deal of the year :drool:

[quote name='Roufuss']Cmon Best Buy, put it at 34.99 so I can use my $10 dollar coupon from Lost...

Desperate Housewives for $25 will be my DVD deal of the year :drool:[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that coupon. If you read the fine print it says "discount taken from REGULAR price." So even if they put the DVD set at $35, if the regular, non-sale price is a lot higher, you'll get screwed. But it'll probably work out for you, unless you get stuck with a cashier that's a stickler for the fine print.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Good luck with that coupon. If you read the fine print it says "discount taken from REGULAR price." So even if they put the DVD set at $35, if the regular, non-sale price is a lot higher, you'll get screwed. But it'll probably work out for you, unless you get stuck with a cashier that's a stickler for the fine print.[/QUOTE]

I have a friend who is a cashier there, who has the override codes :)

Too bad she's quitting soon though :lol:

[quote name='trytej']There really isnt anything this week. Oh well. Thanks for the deals.[/QUOTE]

WATCH your mouth!!!
Barbie Magic of Pegasus is A gem.... a gem dammit..

*disclaimer* The love for Barbie Magic of Pegasus is a re-enactment. Please refrain from watching this movie in any form. Thank you.

Quick TSD get to the TSD-mobile and see into the future for us for the week of December 13. We must know what the price of Sin City will be. That's the week we really need. .........

..............Just kiddin'

Thanks as always man.

[quote name='Roufuss']I have a friend who is a cashier there, who has the override codes :)

Too bad she's quitting soon though :lol:[/QUOTE]

hope you burn in hell

[quote name='Lice']
*disclaimer* The love for Barbie Magic of Pegasus is a re-enactment. Please refrain from watching this movie in any form. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

PHEW!...if it weren't for that disclaimer I would have wasted 14 bucks next week...so I take it that this Barbie movie isn't the same quality as the previous ones? I hate it when they do really well on the first movies and butcher the sequels.

[quote name='Roufuss']I have a friend who is a cashier there, who has the override codes :)

Too bad she's quitting soon though :lol:[/QUOTE]

Those coupons are only good for bestbuy.com, and cannot be used in store.

I would like to thank our fellow friends over at DVDTalk - especially Big Worms for posting the CC and BBY movie prices. Here ya go folks, dig in. :D

Circuit City:
Longest Yard - "low price" but .com shows 14.99 - free mini football with purchase while supplies last.
Mallrats: 17.99
Desperate Housewives: 39.99
From Earth to Moon: 64.99
Sharkboy/Lava girl: 17.99
Beauty Shop 17.99
Monster in law 17.99
Sin city 17.99
sahara 19.99
ring two 19.99
fever pitch 19.99
barbie pegasus: 12.99

7.49 dvds
Mean Girls
Spiderman
Bringing down the house
shaolin soccer
the professional (looks like the very old us theatrical edit)
super troopers
legend of sleepy hollow
payback
runaway jury
volcano high
in hell
identity

Best Buy:
Longest Yard: LP (comes with exclusive bonus disc)
Mallrats: 14.99 for RW members, 16.99 for everyone else
Desperate Housewives: 34.99 RZ/ 37.99 regular
Lost: 39.99
Earth to Moon: 75.99
Sharkboy/Lava girl: 19.99
Outsiders: 19.99
Smallville: 39.99
nip/tuck: 39.99
OC: 49.99

older stuff:
7.49 category
Panic Room (1 disc)
Spiderman
Identity
The Howling
A Walk to Remember
Badder Santa

9.99 category
Spiderman 2
Aviator
Oceans 12
Italian job (newer)
The jacket
elektra
kinsey
spanglish
closer
flight of the phoenix
varsity blues
hotel rwanda
dumb and dumber
ace ventura

Oh just to let you folks know Panic Room is $6.99 at CC every day, and I swear I've seen it in the $5.50 Wal-Mart bin as well. So that's not even a freakin sale price at BBY.

Mallrats 10th Anniversary shall be mine Tuesday, even if I have to maul a person or two to get it... yes folks, it shall be mine. :D

[quote name='demomanTNA']Oh just to let you folks know Panic Room is $6.99 at CC every day, and I swear I've seen it in the $5.50 Wal-Mart bin as well. So that's not even a freakin sale price at BBY.
[/QUOTE]

Panic Room has always been in the Wal-Mart bargain bin. Or, at least, it seems that way.

Oceans 12 and Elektra are FINALLY 9.99... yes! I've waited so long for these to drop down to that magic number :)

And Desperate Housewives for 34.99... I can use the $10 dollar off coupon I got with Lost to make this $24.99, half off the MSRP!! I can't wait until Tuesday :D

[quote name='Roufuss']Oceans 12 and Elektra are FINALLY 9.99... yes! I've waited so long for these to drop down to that magic number :)[/QUOTE]

Might want to wait for the upcoming Elektra unrated SE if you really liked the movie.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Might want to wait for the upcoming Elektra unrated SE if you really liked the movie.[/QUOTE]

Bah, I knew there was a reason, thanks for the heads up then. I've never seen the movie, but if an extended edition is coming I might as well wait, unless it's not worth it. Do you have a link?

[quote name='Roufuss']Bah, I knew there was a reason, thanks for the heads up then. I've never seen the movie, but if an extended edition is coming I might as well wait, unless it's not worth it. Do you have a link?[/QUOTE]

Found this on SuperHeroHype. They got it from TheDigitalBits:

[quote name='TheDigitalBits.com']
The new 100-minute version will be in anamorphic widescreen video, with DTS and Dolby Digital 5.1 audio. Extras on the 2-disc set will include audio commentary with director Rob Bowman and Kevin Stitt, the film's theatrical and teaser trailers, 2 documentaries (including Relentless: The Making of Elektra - Part 1: Production and Relentless: The Making of Elektra - Part 2: Post-Production) the Showdown at the Well: Multi Angle Daileies featurette, deleted scenes (with optional commentary by Bowman and Stitt), alternate and extended scenes including an alternate opening (also with optional commentary), 4 photo and artwork galleries (including Costumes, Production Design, Weapons and Unit Photography), and a storyboard gallery (containing boards for 7 scenes).
[/QUOTE]

So is the core movie going to be the same, or are they extending it? I found the same thing on Amazon, but if it's just more special features and the same movie I might as well just get the 9.99 version.

I see it has extended scenes but is this actual scenes in the movie that are extended, or will they just be by themselves as a special feature? I mean, it says "new 100 minute" but bah, that could mean anything.

So many questions... I might just spring for the 9.99 one if I can't dig up any concrete info.

Thanks though, the internet does not have much on this =/

EDIT: Just noticed that Best Buy has the best price for Mallrats as well, if you're an RZ member. Hell, between this and Desperate Housewives I'll have saved at least 7 bucks, that almost pays for my membership right there (too bad Best Buy renewed it for free lol).

I don't get it, is part of the provision of the BSG exclusively deal with Best Buy that no one can advertise the non-crappy edition in the ad or something, as it is not in the CC, Target, OR BB ad. How strange, you would think a new release would take precedence or some of the sloppy seconds they're advertising.

bread's done
Back