Movie Gallery Buy 2 get 2 free preowned sale on games and dvds

kegs911

CAG Veteran
Movie gallery is having their periodcal buy 2 get 2 free preowned sale..price structres are a bit sketchy($39.99 for red dead Revovler, but they had the Prince of persia PS2 game for $9.99)
passing the word along

Yeah awsome sales i just picked up 8 games for $90

Harvest Moon GC
Viewitiful Joe GC
Metal Gear solid GC
PSI ops Xbox
Silent Hill Xbox
Sonic Heros Xbox
Fatal Frame Xbox
LOTR ROTK Xbox

Game Zones Sell every thing from Atari 2600 to the xbox

aw hell i just bought thug from them not to long ago. oh well just have to hop back onto my bike and go again

The link is: http://www.moviegallery.com. There's a banner linking to the sale right on the front page.

BTW the sale is going on from 09/17/04-10/03/04.

But upon closer inspection, they don't actually sell anything (at least not games or movies) from their site. Too bad, it says that the closest one to me is in Parlier, CA, which I have never heard of, and Las Vegas. I live in Southern California. Good deal for the people Parlier, I guess.

Their selections for rentals in terms of games blow totally hardcore. Every once and awhile they'll get some good games in to buy though (Like, I got Ogre Battle 64 for $7.99 complete).

I'll check them out later today.

[quote name='crucify']The link is: http://www.moviegallery.com. There's a banner linking to the sale right on the front page.

BTW the sale is going on from 09/17/04-10/03/04.

But upon closer inspection, they don't actually sell anything (at least not games or movies) from their site. Too bad, it says that the closest one to me is in Parlier, CA, which I have never heard of, and Las Vegas. I live in Southern California. Good deal for the people Parlier, I guess.[/quote]

I'm closest to the same one and I'm in Nor Cal.

13699 E. Manning #101, Parlier, CA 93648 USA
Phone: 559-646-0999
Distance: 147.88 miles from the center

I mapquested it, Parlier is a few miles south of Fresno. Its like dead center in CA. Thats odd, I'd think we'd have at least one in NorCal or SoCal.

I picked up Final Fantasy X complete, Zelda OoT, Snowboard Kids 2 and Spiderman (PSX) for a total of $8 with B2G2 free around 2 weeks ago :)

I picked up (all for the Xbox)

Malice
Tenchu
Toe Jam and Earl
Midtown Madness 3...

All for 14.99 each, so I got those 4 for $30...

Then, traded Malice, Tenchu and an old P.O.S. Game (Turok)
into a Game Rush and Got $40 credit, but also got to order
Halo2 for $30....

So, for $30 and an old game I got the following:

Halo 2
$10 store credit at Game Rush
Midtown Madness 3
Toe Jam and Earl....

The closest one to me is 15 miles away, but I can't drive yet... Anyway, does Disc Continued have any good game deals, because they are putting one in about 1 mile away from my house.

Whoa, what do you mean parents permission to sell? Like they have to be with you in order for you to sell a game. If you mean that I have never heard of that ever. Anyway, I believe they do sell PS1 and 64 games, just from reading the posts.

I have several 10-mile drive ones from me. I might have to check it out... Doubtful I'll get around to it, though, especially considering my already considerable Tower and Toys'R'Us hauls.

That, and my reluctance to buy used games.

If you guys need more info movie gallery is a b&m store that rents and sells preowned games / dvd's I have 2 stores in a 2 mile radius where i live

Hmm there are 5 stores clumped about 15-20 miles or so from me. Probably won't check it out as I'd be really bummed if I drove that far and came up dry. But it's tempting.

grabbed for $40 total:

Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
Wizardry: I forget the subtitle
RPG Maker II
Drakengard

Not great deals, but I really wanted Wizardry and Klonoa.

Anyone happen to know if this is good at Video Update locations, too? A couple showed up near me on the store locator, but no movie galleries.

Whoops... Never realized movie gallery this existed in other states. I never saw one in my former state, just where I live now.

Picked up a bunch of N64 games cheap. It was nice. But I'm not so sure the store locator is accurate. It did not list the one I went to.

I was able to get Ninja Gaiden (XBox) from there a while back for $19.99. Of course it was priced wrong, but they gave it to me for that price anyway.

bread's done
Back