Movie Gallery: Halo Wars - $29.99 New & Sealed

Afrodiziak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just went into Movie Gallery today and it seems that they're clearing out their overstock on Halo Wars. $29.99 for a factory sealed copy for the next days. Also, they have The Force Unleashed brand new for $14.99 if you were looking for some trade fodder/good cheap game.

I was going to pick up a copy of Halo Wars but then I realized that I would probably never play it with all of the new games coming out soon.

[quote name='gamer602']are u willing to ship to other CAGS for a small fee?[/QUOTE]

I would have if I would have caught this earlier. The movie gallery I go to is actually in a small town I work in about a 40 minute drive away from me.

Great deal, very tempting, but I'm already picking up a couple games this week. You have to love Movie Gallery, they're the only place that still sells games for $59.99, in my town, anyway.

[quote name='Rabid619']Great deal, very tempting, but I'm already picking up a couple games this week. You have to love Movie Gallery, they're the only place that still sells games for $59.99, in my town, anyway.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too! They don't sell at the $69.99 price point like everywhere else which is pretty awesome, plus it seems like they're doing a huge push to make themselves one of the main places to buy games.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']I noticed that too! They don't sell at the $69.99 price point like everywhere else which is pretty awesome, plus it seems like they're doing a huge push to make themselves one of the main places to buy games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, which is great for me, because the only other places to buy games in my town are Walmart and Zellers haha. Otherwise, I have to drive up to Niagara Falls.

If there's anything you guys want me to keep a look out for I'd be happy to ship. I live in a large enough city center that there's lots of crap to be had, and it's just small enough that the RFD effect doesn't kill things here :)

[quote name='Afrodiziak']I would have if I would have caught this earlier. The movie gallery I go to is actually in a small town I work in about a 40 minute drive away from me.[/QUOTE]What's the name of that small town?

bread's done
Back