Movie Gallery?

I have in the past, the store here seems to mark all of them around 19.99, have not found any gems there either. I do not beleive they accept trade ins (never tried), more of a rental then sell off the extra for $20 bucks to free up shelf space kind of thing. Sorry, but I cant see paying $20 for used "greatest hits" copy of a game, that is priced $20 new. Others may have had different experiences, maybe they can share as well.

I found Zone of the Enders 2 with original box and instructions at Movie Gallery for $19.99. :)

The reason I asked was because I saw a sign in their window that they now buy video games, but they were closed at the time. I'll have to stop in to see (I don't rent videos or games, so I haven't been to a video store in years).

The movie gallery that is near a relative's of mine had a buy one get one free used dvd or game (technically the game part was a typo but it was in print) some time ago (couple of months ago). So I got myself about 40 dollars worth of games worth 8 bucks or more (all the games were 20 bucks each), hightailed it to the nearest EBgames and got myself a used Xbox(1). Ever since then I haven't stepped into that Movie Gallery for more than 5 minutes and I have the means to get perfect backwards compatibility with my Xbox games. :D

And can't help you with the original topic, thought I share. :p

bread's done
Back