Movie Ticket Discount Membership ($50 Value) for $10

karyadi

CAGiversary!
They are giving you an online movie ticket discount membership for two years that will allow you to buy unlimited tickets at $6.70 to Regal Cinemas, Edwards Theatres, United Artists, AMC Theatres and Loew’s Theatres.

I just bought it and it seems good for the long run. I watch movies a lot and I thought I would share with you guys since you guys love deal hunting.

Here's the Link if you guys wanna buy it. It'd be great though if you guys do since you get $10 for signing up at the site so the offer is listed as this thread's title price.

I only go to the movies during the day on weekdays when I'm off work, so the tickets are only $8, but this would be a really good deal for people who like to go on the weekends when the prices are jacked way up.

[quote name='blindinglights']I only go to the movies during the day on weekdays when I'm off work, so the tickets are only $8, but this would be a really good deal for people who like to go on the weekends when the prices are jacked way up.[/QUOTE]

You also have to wait 10 days after the movie has come out. Kind of sucks since I like going the day the omvies are released =/.

Yeah it's not the most amazing deal but if you're someone like me, you don't go to movies very often unless it's a good deal. I got cheaper tickets from my college's student life and groupon once in a while but with this I'm definitely going to go more. I still have a lot of movies I want to see.

You should always check with friends and family first to see if they have deals through their workplaces or schools. It's a fairly common perk, and I know far too many people who get this same discount (some even cheaper). I won't ever need to cough up an extra $10 for it.

I don't get it cheaper in New York and most of us really don't. The way I see it I can get AMC gold for $9 and silver for $7. Not cheaper for silver because you still have to wait 2 weeks getting it. $6 and only 10 days make a difference. The way I see it, it makes a huge difference for me since they also work on IMAX and 3D but it's not at $6.

[quote name='karyadi']I don't get it cheaper in New York and most of us really don't.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunate to hear. Here in L.A., I have friends who work for major corporations or local government who can get unrestricted movie passes for $6, and my school offers the same tickets for $6.50.

[quote name='DarkRider23']You also have to wait 10 days after the movie has come out. Kind of sucks since I like going the day the omvies are released =/.[/QUOTE]

The AMC near me has $5 shows for anything M-Th before 6pm. As long as you can go 3 days without seeing a new release you're fine.lol. Saw Pirates 4 last night, $10 for 2 people, its great.

bread's done
Back