Movie Trading Co. Awesome deals (sorry if posted)

Malkovich

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This week i went to two different ones in my city and all of their accessories have been dropped to insane prices.

I picked up:

Silent Scope light gun: 9.99
Free Shot light gun: 9.99
Halo 2 heasdset: 19.99

also:
Playtronics 20 headset for xbox: 5.99
Team Talk crap: 5.99
Tons of cables for all systems: way low - xbox HD cables were like 9 bucks
Pelican controllers and such: like 5-10 bucks max
Xbox box live 12 month kits for 40
Misc GBA accesories: 99 cent - 2 bucks
DDR dance pad for like 9.99

anyways, guys there is alot of stuff on clearance its definately worth a look if you got these stores in your area.

Again I know this is probably old, (heck i heard about it from an ebgames employee), but letting you know alot of good stuff still out there.

I went to one last weekend, and also saw first party PS2 multitaps (I think it was for the old fat model) for $10, first party GC controllers for $6, and Xbox Live 12-month renewal cards for $20.

http://www.movietradingcompany.com/

Locations in Colorado, Georgia, Texas, and Utah.
The website is pretty sparse, and it requires Flash (TM). Store locator is at the top of the linked page. I have no idea if these prices are valid at all locations, or just a select few. As always, good luck.

Malkovich and GHardin: With potentially YMMV deals such as this, it can be a big help to other CAGs if you post at which location(s) you actually found the deal(s).

I saw these deals at the Frisco and Lewisville (TX) locations - both of them the same (where applicable; ie - Lewisville didn't carry GC controllers, but had the Silent Scope rifle; Frisco was the opposite)

[quote name='GHardin']I saw these deals at the Frisco and Lewisville (TX) locations - both of them the same (where applicable; ie - Lewisville didn't carry GC controllers, but had the Silent Scope rifle; Frisco was the opposite)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, GH. Hopefully some Texan CAGs can take advantage of it (and by "take advantage", of course, I mean pick up some items that they want to use, not grab them all to sell on eBay. I don't think much of that would do well on eBay anyway, save for the Halo2 headsets and the Pelican Rifle).

Confirmed at Tucker, GA location near Northlake Mall. However, they are sold out of everything good. All I saw was a ton of 3rd party GC controllers, some Xbox cables, and Xbox headsets (no Xbox live). Asked about the 12 month Xbox Live subscription card, the store employee said they were sold out.

I got the impression that either this sale has been going on for a while, or someone had cleaned them out.

bread's done
Back