Movie Trading Company Finds (Added New Finds)

AdvOfJet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
Movies Trading Company in my area was having a huge video game clearance sell. Tons of games for $5.99, New or Used.

The following is what I picked up during the sale. Not all are great but some are pretty decent finds. All were $5.99 unless noted.

PS2

Wallace and Grommit: Project Zoo - New
Space Channel 5: Special Edition - New
Rayman 3: Hoodlums Havoc - New
Yan Yan Cabalista w/ Board - New
SOCOM 1 w/ Headset - New
Time Crisis 2 w/ Guncon - New ($19.99)
Pelican Wireless LightGun - New ($9.99) Dont know about the quality of this one but looked cool.

Xbox

Blinx 2: Masters of Time and Space - New
Amped 2 - New
Psychonauts - New
FPS Master Controller - New ($6.99)
Plantronics Halo Xbox Live Headset - New ($9.99)

And then the ones that made my day.....

Way of the Samurai 2 - New ($5.99)
Firefighter FD18 - New ($5.99)
Full Metal Alchemist 2 - used but complete w/ bonus DVD ($5.99)
Sid Meyer's Pirates Xbox - New ($5.99)

Not a bad score for me since I usually miss most deals. Some of the stuff I imagine isn't the best but at $5.99 I figured why not.

They apparently also had the entire line of 2k5 sports titles for Xbox or PS2 for $1.00 each new but they were gone before I got there.

I looked but didnt see any rpgs that were left. The sale was already on the third day when I got there. Someone was walking around with a copy of Stella Deus but I *think* it said $14.99. Still not a bad price though. I got the last one each on the bottom 4 games. Still had multiples of the ones on the top lists. Also had some others such as Fable and pretty much any other major release from early 2005 or older.

If anyone has used the wireless lightgun personally let me know what you think. I wont get to hook it up until next weekend to check it out.

Went back today to look for another copy of Psychonauts (which the didn't have) but found Tony Hawk Underground 1 & 2 New for $5.99 each and a used but complete copy of Samurai Western for $5.99.

bread's done
Back