Movie you didn't care for, that everyone else around you seems to love?!

Yeah. No one liked that piece of shit. I don't think you could even get Jack Black to say he liked it.
Are you saying that people don't like coked out performances anymore? Cause I don't believe it...or maybe it's because I'm a child of the 80's when everyone loved a guy that does coke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying that people don't like coked out performances anymore? Cause I don't believe it...or maybe it's because I'm a child of the 80's when everyone loved a guy that does coke.
Pretty sure Jack Black just played a guy who was addicted to coke. Pretty sure the weed is more his thing

Thor. Asgard was cool, do get me wrong. But the Earth part was shite. How is Thor going to learn a lesson if he's still a muscular hunky man, and why would he want to shack up with skinny Natalie Portman?

Yeah why would someone shack up with one of the most beautiful women in the world? It's crazy.

napoleon dynamite. All my friends loved this movie. I went and got new friends.
Lucky for the latter group of friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thor. Asgard was cool, do get me wrong. But the Earth part was shite. How is Thor going to learn a lesson if he's still a muscular hunky man, and why would he want to shack up with skinny Natalie Portman?
I don't think this is a movie everyone liked. The bag is mixed. I thought they did a good job considering the hokey source material and trying to give the character relevance. As for Natalie Portman I disliked her in this movie for casting reasons. They needed a big name, that's it. She is no Jane Foster. Same reason I hated Jessica Alba as Sue Storm. They don't represent the character well and are simply there for a pretty face. As for Thor and Loki I think Marvel hit it out of the ballpark.

bread's done
Back