Moviefone Free Movie Tickets Giveaway

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Questions:

Do you get to decide what movie you get a ticket for?
Is it just one ticket?[/QUOTE]

I got e-Movie Cash that is worth up to $12.00 and good through 12/31/10, you buy the ticket for whichever movie you want, they say it applies to only one admission, but I have used movie cash before and had the full value applied to my total ticket purchase, YMMV I guess.

[quote name='tejadab']I got e-Movie Cash that is worth up to $12.00 and good through 12/31/10, you buy the ticket for whichever movie you want, they say it applies to only one admission, but I have used movie cash before and had the full value applied to my total ticket purchase, YMMV I guess.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the response :)

Hopefully I can win a ticket for Saw this October :) I go every year :cool: I lost today, though :cry:

Are the quiz answers always the same? if so can anyone put them in the op?

EDIT: Nevermind, its different everytime you visit/refresh the site. I won btw so thanks op!

I keep getting a you can only use his promotion once a day per household or something, and the last time I did it was yesterday and from another computer.

[quote name='Tallymebanana201']I keep getting a you can only use his promotion once a day per household or something, and the last time I did it was yesterday and from another computer.[/QUOTE]

I was getting this message too on Firefox but then I tried IE and It worked and I won! Now what movie to see?

Didn't win, but I'll keep trying every day. Hoping to score a ticket for the midnight release of Harry Potter in November!

Won a ticket, almost didnt bother after it started giving me the "You already played this today" crap again haha.

Won another one, anyone tried to use 2 of these at once? It doesnt say you cant on the ticket coupon print out but I know how some places can be.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']I have won 6 tickets since last week lol[/QUOTE]

You're lucky. I won 3 tickets of mine right now. I hope you better save free movie tickets for Jackass 3D, Saw 7, and Case 39. ;)

[quote name='commanderxp90']You're lucky. I won 3 tickets of mine right now. I hope you better save free movie tickets for Jackass 3D, Saw 7, and Case 39. ;)[/QUOTE]Yeah, I love all the Saw movies; I have seen all of them on release day :) I saw "The Town" this past weekend as well, that was alright.

Dang, I've played every day for two weeks, and I haven't won squat! Guess I haven't been using enough email addresses...

bread's done
Back