Moviefone FREE Movie Tickets Summer Giveaway Extravaganza!

[quote name='thekrayze']wow, i just won. i even had an answer wrong. i accidentally hit submit and saw i had a wrong answer. then it said i won. nice. now, what shall i go see[/QUOTE]

Okay, wow...how is it that this *keeps coming up*?

FOR THE LAST FREAKING TIME: IT *DOES* *NOT* *MATTER* WHETHER THE QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED CORRECTLY OR NOT! YOU CAN STILL WIN (OR LOSE!), RIGHT OR WRONG!

I mean, sheesh people...it *says so* right on the stinking page!

[quote name='Assembler']I've been entering since June and only won once. Is there a certain time of the day I should be trying??[/QUOTE]

Read the thread, and you'll see.

[quote name='imacgod']Jeez. This contest has been going on for nearly three months, and I still haven't won a single ticket! lol[/QUOTE]

i just started using it last month , wow i missed out

FFFF, I finally won! The winning message looks so much like the losing message. I was about to close the window until I saw the word congratulations.

[quote name='Mad Scientist']Fifth win.
Apparently the universe has conspired to place big-screen "Smurfs" in my children's future.[/QUOTE]

Oh, you poor, poor soul...even when you *win*, you still end up losing. My sympathies.

[quote name='Dorok']Finally won one. Is this for any movie of my choosing up to 12$?[/QUOTE]

Yes. As well, you can choose a movie that's *more than* $12, and pay for the difference in cash.

I think I hate this.

Seriously,ive been playing for a month now,and have yet to win anything.

For you people that are winning twice a week,consider yourselves lucky.

And on the very last day of the promotion...*nothing for me*.

Heh. Well, how can I complain? After 6-7 free tickets, I've been plenty rewarded for my time. Hope at least a couple of you fellow CAGers can score a ticket on the last day!

Good luck!

[quote name='spedmunki']I never won. I must be the unluckiest person on this site.[/QUOTE]
Your not the only one, I never won any tickets from this promotion too.

I played almost everyday this summer (probably missed no more than 10 days across the whole summer) and I won a total of 6 times :D
Still have 2 of my tickets to use, yey for free movies!

I hate to resurrect such an old thread, however I felt it offered a context to my question and was better than starting a new thread on the same topic for just a question. Does anyone know if moviefone is doing this promotion again this year, or is it too soon to tell (seems like the last one started on the 27th of may last year)? Also, any other site that might be running a similar promotion? Last I know m&ms had one and so did this one raisin company.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I hate to resurrect such an old thread, however I felt it offered a context to my question and was better than starting a new thread on the same topic for just a question. Does anyone know if moviefone is doing this promotion again this year, or is it too soon to tell (seems like the last one started on the 27th of may last year)? Also, any other site that might be running a similar promotion? Last I know m&ms had one and so did this one raisin company.[/QUOTE]

I've been checking, and so far it seems that the answer is "no", at least for Moviefone. M&M's already has theirs going on (code required) and Red Baron Pizza has it happening, too (again: code required).

[quote name='boagman']I've been checking, and so far it seems that the answer is "no", at least for Moviefone. M&M's already has theirs going on (code required) and Red Baron Pizza has it happening, too (again: code required).[/QUOTE]

I need to do some grocery shopping, so this is the first I've heard of the Red Baron one. WHat exactly does that one entail? I'll have to pay attention to the circulars for PMing at Walmart or some of the local owned grocers who do great deals (winco). They just did Red Baron not too long ago.

What's the M&M one? Same thing as last time, just buy the wrapper, get a code, and enter on the website?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I need to do some grocery shopping, so this is the first I've heard of the Red Baron one. WHat exactly does that one entail? I'll have to pay attention to the circulars for PMing at Walmart or some of the local owned grocers who do great deals (winco). They just did Red Baron not too long ago.

What's the M&M one? Same thing as last time, just buy the wrapper, get a code, and enter on the website?[/QUOTE]

There's a thread here for the Red Baron (created by myself some time ago). Read it. In two days you can start getting one free code a day (the final week of the contest). Btw, I won just under 20 free movie tickets and 20 free pizzas. It will be much harder to win once the free codes are available though.

bread's done
Back