Movies you'd wish they'd make a sequel of

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='greendj27']I think they should make a sequel to Wild Things. Who cares about the plot, I just want to see more naked Denise Richards.[/quote]

There is one, but no Denise :([/quote]

Maybe they can release an extended Director's Cut of the first one? :lol:

i'd like to see another x-men movie, but i'm sure that if they can pull it off they will, since it would obviously be huge.

i'd like to see a "wet hot american summer" sequel. it can just take place the following year or something.

i'd like to see a "wild zero" sequal, because guitar wolf rules.

that's about all i can really think of.

I would love to see a world where original films were made instead of endless sequels. Give me a new Richard Kelly film, not X-Men 3 or Superman 5. The only sequel I'm looking forward to is Blade 3, even though that's a bit hypocritical. I just love the Blade series.

Seeing that Anime is having a huge influence in films I'd like to have a director do a shot by shot live action version of Macross Plus. It would be a sure fire summer hit.

Night Breed. That movie was just awesome, and I've spent years wondering what happens next.

I gotta agree with Big Trouble in Little China.

[quote name='Darkwebs']Equilibrium needs a sequel - it was a terrific movie. Gun-kata was tight.[/quote]

I'm with you on that one. That was a terrific movie.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='greendj27']I think they should make a sequel to Wild Things. Who cares about the plot, I just want to see more naked Denise Richards.[/quote]

Yeah there's 3 of them already. If you haven't already, pick up the unrated version of Wild Things. :wink:

I would like to see a Starship Troopers sezuel, a good one for a change. Number two, the direct to video one, just absolutely stunk. Now if Voerhoven made a real sequel in theatres than I'm sure it would be awesome.

First off......CLERKS!!! The sequel you say? THAT WILL BE TIGHT, i wonder if its going to be in black and white like the first one.....i kind of hope not, it makes it look like a very old movie......

First off, a newer movie, Shaun of the Dead, i didnt like the first one too much. It was good but, i didnt like it because there were parts of the movie where i thought of something awesome or funny as hell that could go there. It was a great idea, and the funny parts of the movie were hilarious, but this movie could have been huge, and i hope that if they do make a sequel(which I think has already been planned out and started) i hope they make it more of a comedy, not like a spoof, not that they did it with the first one, but without all of the main characters that were in the entire movie and you liked, just to get ripped apart at the end of hte movie all within 5 min. of each other........*takes breath* Ranting Complete

.......next........

OUT COLD 2!!! I dont know about some of you, but i loved the first movie. It was awesome, good music, and funny as hell! It would be too cool if thy made a second one.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='greendj27']I think they should make a sequel to Wild Things. Who cares about the plot, I just want to see more naked Denise Richards.[/quote]

Yeah there's 3 of them already. If you haven't already, pick up the unrated version of Wild Things. :wink:[/quote]

There's 3? Holy shit, I haven't even seen 2 yet.

I've got the UR Wild Things, actually I just watched it on Sunday.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Another Tremors! The more the merrier![/quote]

Thats like saying you want more Friday the 13th, Child's Play, Leprachaun, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Halloween sequels!!
Enough already....

[quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Another Tremors! The more the merrier![/quote]

Thats like saying you want more Friday the 13th, Child's Play, Leprachaun, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Halloween sequels!!
Enough already....[/quote]

At least we don't see a Tremors vs. whatever movie.

After seeing an advance screening of Saw tonight, I'm gonna have to go with that. I wish I could go into detail but I really don't want to ruin it for anyone.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']After seeing an advance screening of Saw tonight, I'm gonna have to go with that. I wish I could go into detail but I really don't want to ruin it for anyone.[/quote]

1-10 on the fucked up meter, rate it. NOW!

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='RedvsBlue']After seeing an advance screening of Saw tonight, I'm gonna have to go with that. I wish I could go into detail but I really don't want to ruin it for anyone.[/quote]

1-10 on the shaq-fued up meter, rate it. NOW![/quote]

I'd say maybe a 7 or 8, not as bad as Se7en or House of 1000 Corpses, but the plot twists really make the movie fun to watch.

The first Tremors movie with Kevin Bacon was hilarious, the 2nd and 3rd were kind of sub-par though, and I missed the 4th.

Anyway, I want to see The Passion of the Christ Part Deux: Jesus Strikes Back!

[quote name='thatstoobad']i'd like to see another x-men movie, but i'm sure that if they can pull it off they will, since it would obviously be huge.[/quote]

They've started work on it. Bryan Singer, the director of the first two, isn't on for the third one though :( Right now they're looking for a director to replace him.

Here's the link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0376994/

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']A Planet of the Apes sequel, I thought the remake was pretty and definitely hinted towards a sequel.[/quote]

I doubt we'll see that... the remake was critically panned (and didn't do all that well at the box office). Remaking a classic like Planet of the Apes is always tricky work.. when they do a poor job.. noone wants to see them f up the sequels.

However, I'd recommend watching the original Planet of the Apes, Beneath the Planet of the Apes and Escape from the Planet of the Apes.. all excellent, excellent movies. Conquest of and Battle for the Planet of the Apes you can skip.. neither were very good.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']A Planet of the Apes sequel, I thought the remake was pretty and definitely hinted towards a sequel.[/quote]

I doubt we'll see that... the remake was critically panned (and didn't do all that well at the box office). Remaking a classic like Planet of the Apes is always tricky work.. when they do a poor job.. noone wants to see them f up the sequels.

However, I'd recommend watching the original Planet of the Apes, Beneath the Planet of the Apes and Escape from the Planet of the Apes.. all excellent, excellent movies. Conquest of and Battle for the Planet of the Apes you can skip.. neither were very good.[/quote]

Yeah, I heard that Tim Burton wasn't going to direct it if it would happen. I just want one. I've only seen two of the originals. I believe it was the first and the one that shows how the apes take over the world.

Edward Scissorhands, or maybe NBC. If they couldn't make adequate sequels though, just leave them be. In fact I don't know what I'd expect for a sequel in NBC, I think I'll be content enough with the corpse bride coming out next year.

A BDS Sequel is in the works, supposedly. IMDB has it, but the official site's sequel page keeps saying there will be an update shortly, and that has been like that for several months now....I'm just hoping it actually gets made.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I can't believe no one else wants to see The Passion of the Christ part deux...[/quote]

PotC: Electric Boogaloo

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']I can't believe no one else wants to see The Passion of the Christ part deux...[/quote]

PotC: Electric Boogaloo[/quote]

No, actually it's going to be called Jesus Strikes back, or Jesus' Revenge, something that suggests that Jesus will indeed be returning and Jesus will be pissed, and all those who have wronged him will now pay.

bread's done
Back