Mowmow's End of the Year Lowball ENDED THANKYOU

I won the rukia figure so happy

rukia2dh6.gif

I was just about to, when OP posted the ending

Nice win!

MasaTFC said:
oh snap, I was about to let him have it at 45! no joke. Worthy opponent he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw I was outbid.

Kill me. And in death I will curse Gohastings for the sale that distracted me.

what happened with the megaman cd bid? was there an edit?
He bid $1 so I bid $3 thinking he had bid $2 but I put in the post if he edits his post to $2 I'll keep it at $3

All I edited in was the text if he edits his post mine will already beat his so I don't lose the bid if you go back and see he had a higher bid then mine

I'll do $2 on the Napolean Shirt just to get CaptainDesk off the hook if that works for you. And how do you feel about $1 for both of those lanyards?

Metal Gear Essential Collection Signed - $40 Emoney244
Medal of Honor - $4
Tekken Tag Tournament - $1
Tekken Hybrid - $3
Dead Rising 2 poster - $1
Monster Hunter 3 poster #2 - $1
Rockman Arrange Version - $1

I already bid on the rockman arrange.

I bid $3 if you edit your post
So, you ask someone to edit a bidding post is what you are saying? or you were calling him out in case he decided to edit his bid?

Your original post was for $3, then you changed it to the above (I saw it). Are you suggesting you won it for $2 or $3?

Just trying to help out the OP, not trying to be a dick.

If he had edited his post at $2 I wouldn't have known unless I kept refreshing his post and neither would have mowmow.

So if he won should I have sat here and say well he edited his post I should win for 10 mins? Dude it has nothing to do with you. If mowmow wants to me charge $3 so be it what are you lowball police?

If he had edited his post at $2 I wouldn't have known unless I kept refreshing his post and neither would have mowmow.

So if he won should I have sat here and say well he edited his post I should win for 10 mins? Dude it has nothing to do with you. If mowmow wants to me charge $3 so be it what are you lowball police?
I only saw a $3 so im just going to leave it as that

Fine not a big deal not going to cry over $2 lol Not sure why masa has to stick his nose in other peoples business.

Hey just curious where did you get that rockman arrange cd from? I've never seen that before

Fine not a big deal not going to cry over $2 lol Not sure why masa has to stick his nose in other peoples business.

Hey just curious where did you get that rockman arrange cd from? I've never seen that before
capcom =] i mean it too its came with a copy of rock man VI and a megaman keychain

capcom =] i mean it too its came with a copy of rock man VI and a megaman keychain
Wow that's pretty cool I've been collecting mega man stuff for years and I've honestly never seen that so I have no problem forking over an extra $2 for it.

To be honest, Masa was maintaining a sense of integrity for the site as a whole and for the host of this lowball and the rules of it.
Without rules there's chaos

first of all, having an attitude is really childish about the whole. I am merely trying to help the OP and also provide some integrity to the lowball auction thread/system as a whole. if you find an issue with that which you feel the need to make negative comments, well...

but to the point. since the site update, it no longer says that a post was edited. not my fault, your fault, the person bidding against you or the OP. so, we all have to rely on the integrity of others in order to not have a posted bid changed. what you described could happen to anyone in any auction here. that sucks, period.

but rules are rules. editing post for any reason is not allowed during a live auction (no, i am not the lowball police as you so lovingly stated but i have hosted/ran quite a few. so please, forgive me for trying to help others whom are running there own as I know how crazy it can be). the only reason i paid any attention to your post is when i saw it, i was going to bid $4 to outbid you, but when i hit refresh the post had changed.

i dont understand why you have a sour attitude about it. you won the item, and if "2 more dollars" isn't a big deal for ya, then why complain? all i am did was point out someone not following posted rules (which i had done previously this week as well) because, as I said, I have a certain empathy for any lowball host. if you really felt like he was going to edit his post, you could quote it. or, your could keep checking the thread/OP for totals. that is what most people do during crunch time anyway.

enjoy your cd.

Again thank to everyone that bidded and congrats on everyone that won.  You guys are getting some things that I was really not willing to let go of but had to (Ex. clementine hat, signed comics etc..) Either way please give me a day or so to sort out all the winners, then weigh everything out to give you guys shipping options.

Edit/Sidenote: DAMN YOU People for not wanting my crappy CRAPPY Madden 2003 Strat Guide why did I buy that :wall:

darn, darn, darn, missed the end last night.    still got 2 games, but missed my 2 'must haves'.  derp.

i've been wanting to play jade cocoon 2 for -years-.   next time, i'll set a damn alarm.

(ps - awesome lowball)

All the winners Items should be Sorted in the opening thread. If there are no problems that you see, please PM me your address.

I'm kind of bummed I didn't get the slime speaker honestly lol.  I thought I had the most bids, but I guess that was only because my shipping cost more.  So close =P.  Maybe next time!

I'm kind of bummed I didn't get the slime speaker honestly lol. I thought I had the most bids, but I guess that was only because my shipping cost more. So close =P. Maybe next time!
lol, did you mean to post this in Ash lowball? That speaker is bitching.

i PMed you to give me the full amount but still no response
Patience dood. It will happen.

So who won that anime swag you had a pic up of? cause I would like a little if I spent enough to qualify :whistle2:

lol, did you mean to post this in Ash lowball? That speaker is bitching.

Patience dood. It will happen.

So who won that anime swag you had a pic up of? cause I would like a little if I spent enough to qualify :whistle2:
top 3 will be getting that stuff , all 3 will get pins, but the postcards ill let lilnomad pick 3 that he wants then go down the list, or you guys can consult. =]. In the process is finder proper boxes to fit the items, people that won my wallscrolls, expect a little more delay on that since , i have to go buy bigger tubes for those.

top 3 will be getting that stuff , all 3 will get pins, but the postcards ill let lilnomad pick 3 that he wants then go down the list, or you guys can consult. =]. In the process is finder proper boxes to fit the items, people that won my wallscrolls, expect a little more delay on that since , i have to go buy bigger tubes for those.
Yeah you'll need a big box for my 13 items :p

Nice, thank you kindly.

I plead with lilnomad and sm04as, please let me have the Black Butler poster/thing. My niece whom I won some of the anime stuff for is super crazy about that show, and it would really make a 14 year old girl in Jacksonville Florida very happy. She spent 2 hours on New Years Day talking about it to me. For myself, I wouldn't mind a Corpse Girl poster. But if you two would concede the BB poster, I will be happy with that and you both can split the rest of that.

Thanks!

Nice, thank you kindly.

I plead with lilnomad and sm04as, please let me have the Black Butler poster/thing. My niece whom I won some of the anime stuff for is super crazy about that show, and it would really make a 14 year old girl in Jacksonville Florida very happy. She spent 2 hours on New Years Day talking about it to me. For myself, I wouldn't mind a Corpse Girl poster. But if you two would concede the BB poster, I will be happy with that and you both can split the rest of that.

Thanks!
Sure! I don't even remember what all was up there hahaha. So if sm04as doesn't mind, it's all yours!

^ I don't mind - I'm not even familiar with most of it. For my choice I'd be okay with the Muramasa postcard to go with the stuff I won.

Sure! I don't even remember what all was up there hahaha. So if sm04as doesn't mind, it's all yours!

^ I don't mind - I'm not even familiar with most of it. For my choice I'd be okay with the Muramasa postcard to go with the stuff I won.
you guys rock. I can't wait to read the email she will send after getting it (she knows about the naruto headband and some other stuff).

I like the corpse girl poster too, and the RIN poster too. but if you guys want those that is cool with me. if not, that's all I will take.

cheers. I love surprising people with awesome stuff they like more than anything!

Just giving an update , 3 packages were shipped already, some of you have gotten invoices already, the people that have sent me a pm but have I have not replied back yet, im and still looking for proper boxes.

bread's done
Back