Mozilla issue...

Kayden

Banned
Has anyone else lost the ability to right click bookmarked items?

When I right click a favorite, all I get is a little 5x5 blank pixel box. I don't get context sensitive commands.

I uninstalled and deleted the stored config files and reinstalled. I could right click bookmarks then. However, after I added the few extentions and theme I wanted, I lost the ability again. :evil:

well then one of the extensions or the theme is causing the problem. You could try uninstalling them one by one and checking if it works to see which is causing the problem, or just reinstall firefox then install each extension again one by one and check after each one to see if you can right click. whichever one causes you to lose that ability has something wrong with it and you should uninstall it.

I tried that. Its a pain in the ass. I got three themes and ad block and it happened. Then I got just adblock and 1 theme and it was fine. Removing things after the fact doesn't seem to have any effect. Its just a really ugly issue.

As for the cause... :dunce:

that means that one of those other two themes that you hadn't installed yet is screwing it up. So just don't use those themes and you'll be fine. It seems that's your only choice.

bread's done
Back