Mr Brooks Blu Ray Question

MrDubbs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
First of all if this isn't the right place to ask this question, I apologize.

My question is though, for the people who own it, is the disc supposed to be just white? Or does it have disc art on it? I bought it from a used store, and was wondering, because it just looks odd to me

the front side of my disc, where the artwork usually is, is just plain white. Nothing else. Not the video quality, the actual front of the disc

Edit: here's a picture

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems to play alright, the PS3 recognizes it as a BVD Rom or whatever it usualy says, and the movies play fine. I just thought it to be very odd that there was no artwork,

the actual disc appears to be a blu ray disc as well, judging from the back. Also if I look very hard at the right angle on the disc, I can see what appears to be something on the disc like some sort of fingerprint type of thing..

Do you know where I can find a picture of what the artwork should Look like?

Looks like you got a rare factory screwup. It looks like it was supposed to have art, but for whatever reaosn, it wasn't pressed. I thought it might've been a BD-R, but the centers are clear on BD-R's, similar to DVDs, and retail discs are filled to the center hole.

[quote name='MrDubbs']It seems to play alright, the PS3 recognizes it as a BVD Rom or whatever it usualy says, and the movies play fine. I just thought it to be very odd that there was no artwork,

the actual disc appears to be a blu ray disc as well, judging from the back. Also if I look very hard at the right angle on the disc, I can see what appears to be something on the disc like some sort of fingerprint type of thing..

Do you know where I can find a picture of what the artwork should Look like?[/quote]

Were there any other copies at the used store to swap it out at?

If it plays okay, video quality/audio/special features are fine, then you should be fine.

I'm not sure of any sites that have the artwork for the actual disc though... try googling it and maybe something will pop up. It looks almost identical to the cover.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Were there any other copies at the used store to swap it out at?

If it plays okay, video quality/audio/special features are fine, then you should be fine.

I'm not sure of any sites that have the artwork for the actual disc though... try googling it and maybe something will pop up. It looks almost identical to the cover.[/quote]

Naw this was the only copy they had, and I had been looking for a cheap copy, it was like 11 after taxes an all. I' haven't watched it all, as far as special features and things are concerned. I did test though and it appears fine

[quote name='Scorch']Looks like you got a rare factory screwup. It looks like it was supposed to have art, but for whatever reaosn, it wasn't pressed. I thought it might've been a BD-R, but the centers are clear on BD-R's, similar to DVDs, and retail discs are filled to the center hole.[/quote]

Hmm, good point. I should sell it on Ebay. Just kidding. I just thought it was strange, but as long as it plays I guess I"m good

bread's done
Back