Mr. Owl, how many....

[quote name='OILYWATER']minutes of direct sunlight does it take to discolor a video game cover?[/quote]

You rang?

Hmm lets see,
"1..." (1st minute in sun)
"2..." (2nd minute in sun)
"3..." (hurls game into the sun discoloring it before it bursts into flames and then disentegrates)

*turns to OILWATER*
"3..."

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='OILYWATER']minutes of direct sunlight does it take to discolor a video game cover?[/quote]

You rang?

Hmm lets see,
"3..." (hurls game into the sun discoloring it before it bursts into flames and then disentegrates)

*turns to OILWATER*
"3..."[/quote]
:rofl:

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='OILYWATER']minutes of direct sunlight does it take to discolor a video game cover?[/quote]

You rang?

Hmm lets see,

*turns to OILWATER*
"3..."[/quote]

see owls know best.

I've always wanted to see the Tootsie Pop experiment run under conditions likely to produce a more honest count of the licks required. Using a arsenic core, for instance, should overcome the urge to bite down in all but suicidal test subjects.

[quote name='epobirs']I've always wanted to see the Tootsie Pop experiment run under conditions likely to produce a more honest count of the licks required. Using a arsenic core, for instance, should overcome the urge to bite down in all but suicidal test subjects.[/quote]You thing about funny things too much, epobirs. :)

[quote name='epobirs']I've always wanted to see the Tootsie Pop experiment run under conditions likely to produce a more honest count of the licks required. Using a arsenic core, for instance, should overcome the urge to bite down in all but suicidal test subjects.[/quote]

If there's a stupid, pointless study with no real benefit to mankind, you can bet it's already been done.
Answer: 281 full licks

You rang?

Hmm lets see,

*turns to OILWATER*
"3..."[/quote]

Wouldn't this be true if you could only throw the game cover from the Earth close enough to the sun in order to quickly discolor it in a minute.

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='epobirs']I've always wanted to see the Tootsie Pop experiment run under conditions likely to produce a more honest count of the licks required. Using a arsenic core, for instance, should overcome the urge to bite down in all but suicidal test subjects.[/quote]

If there's a stupid, pointless study with no real benefit to mankind, you can bet it's already been done.
Answer: 281 full licks[/quote]

I question the veracity of that study. They list no body count among the test subjects. Either the core was insufficiently lethal or there was cheating involved.

What kind of worthwhile experiment doesn't end with, "We're going to need another Timmy!"

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='epobirs']I've always wanted to see the Tootsie Pop experiment run under conditions likely to produce a more honest count of the licks required. Using a arsenic core, for instance, should overcome the urge to bite down in all but suicidal test subjects.[/quote]

Answer: 281 full licks[/quote]

I question the veracity of that study. They list no body count among the test subjects. Either the core was insufficiently lethal or there was cheating involved.

What kind of worthwhile experiment doesn't end with, "We're going to need another Timmy!"[/quote]

Now it's my turn to go -> :rofl:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='OILYWATER']minutes of direct sunlight does it take to discolor a video game cover?[/quote]

You rang?

Hmm lets see,

*turns to OILWATER*
"3..."[/quote]

Wouldn't this be true if you could only throw the game cover from the Earth close enough to the sun in order to quickly discolor it in a minute.[/quote]

Ahh, let me elaborate in my cover discolor timetable:
0:00 - 0:59:59 = sits on earth in sun's rays
1:00 = "1..." calls the wise Owl
1:01 - 1:59:59 = continues to sit on earth in sun's rays
2:00 = "2..." calls the wise Owl
2:01 - 2:59:59 = still sitting on earth in sun's rays
3:00 = "3..." calls the wise Owl
3:00:01 = Wise Owl uses uber, brain concentration super-owlyaien power to hurl the cover free of the Earth's gravitational pull.
3:00:02 = Cover reaches the correct distance from the sun to discolor the cover
3:00:04 = Cover approaches the surface of the sun and bursts into flames
3:00:05 = Cover disentegrates before reaching the surface of the sun.
3:00:10 = Wise Owl uses bionic goatee powers to confirm discoloring of the cover.
3:00:59 = Wise Owl turns to OILYWATER
3:01 = "3..." re-states the wise Owl

[quote name='crazytalkx']:shock: WOW. That IS amazing. These bionic goatee powers intrigue me.[/quote]

If you think that's something, wait till you feel the wrath of my monacle plasma beam of destruction! :twisted:
You've been warned...

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='crazytalkx']:shock: WOW. That IS amazing. These bionic goatee powers intrigue me.[/quote]

If you think that's something, wait till you feel the wrath of my monacle plasma beam of destruction! :twisted:
You've been warned...[/quote]

one bump to those who missed my sleep-deprived antics last night.

[quote name='epobirs']I've always wanted to see the Tootsie Pop experiment run under conditions likely to produce a more honest count of the licks required. Using a arsenic core, for instance, should overcome the urge to bite down in all but suicidal test subjects.[/quote]

Simply have the tootsie roll pop undergo chinese water torture with each drop reflective of the amount of saliva used in a lick.

Good God, why did that just come to me?

bread's done
Back