Mr. Show: The Complete Collection - $21.49

Awesome price for one of the best t.v. show I've ever seen. Does anybody know if this has any decent special features?

[quote name='mrbomb']Awesome price for one of the best t.v. show I've ever seen. Does anybody know if this has any decent special features?[/QUOTE]

• Commentary by Bob and David and Others (all episodes)
• "Fuzz" the Musical
• "Before It Was a TV Show"
• Two "Best Of" Compilations
• 1997 U.S. Comedy Arts Festival Footage
• "The Naked Improv" Sketch
• "The Grand Reunion" Featurette
• "Druggachusettes" Instrumental Score
• Blooper Reels
• Mr. Show Jukebox
• TV Spots and Promos

I was kicking myself for not buying it last December... And I do have $20 in credit from Portal 2.

I'm really tempted, but I'm not sure. I was pretty young when this show was actually on, and all I've seen are YouTube clips, which I've absolutely loved.

Is this worth a blind buy?

[quote name='Dragon164z']• Commentary by Bob and David and Others (all episodes)
• "Fuzz" the Musical
• "Before It Was a TV Show"
• Two "Best Of" Compilations
• 1997 U.S. Comedy Arts Festival Footage
• "The Naked Improv" Sketch
• "The Grand Reunion" Featurette
• "Druggachusettes" Instrumental Score
• Blooper Reels
• Mr. Show Jukebox
• TV Spots and Promos[/QUOTE]

Thanks and purchased.

[quote name='Hao']I was kicking myself for not buying it last December... And I do have $20 in credit from Portal 2.

I'm really tempted, but I'm not sure. I was pretty young when this show was actually on, and all I've seen are YouTube clips, which I've absolutely loved.

Is this worth a blind buy?[/QUOTE]

Come on? Coupon the movie!!!!

Awesome deal for one of the funniest shows ever, they don't make them like this anymore

Thanks!

[quote name='Hao']I was kicking myself for not buying it last December... And I do have $20 in credit from Portal 2.

Is this worth a blind buy?[/QUOTE]

Each episode is a stream of consciousness, so it's really stronger as a whole than in parts. There is also usually a B plot that runs through the entire episode about the actors themselves or some fate that has befallen the 'reality' in which the actor's perform for the audience, also.

Plus come on, you just said you "absolutely loved" the sketches. Get the fuckin show!!

"Sad songs are the keys that free our tears from eye-jail"

also,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYvHpVwIqYY

bread's done
Back