Mr_ hockeys trade list. H: Metal gear v W: tale tale games or forzia games.

Harry: I can't believe we drove around all day, and there's not a single job in this town. There is nothing, nada, zip!
Lloyd: Yeah! Unless you wanna work forty hours a week.

Lloyd: All we need to do is show a little class, a little sophistication, and we're in like a dirty shirt.
Harry: No problem, Lloyd. We can be classy and sophistic-Oh check out the funbags on that hosehound.

It was a classic. I might bring it back.

Loyd! Where did you get them chips! We have to talk about every expenditure. We are on a very tight budget.

Oh these didn't come out if our travel fund. I was able to raise an extra 25 dollars before we left.

25 dollars!? What did you do?

I sold some stuff

What stuff?

Oh I don't know. Some baseball cards, a sack of marbles.... ( cough ) petey

Petey! Loyd! Petey didn't even have a head!

Harry! I took care of it!

Actually already have the Assassins Creed games but thx. If you haven't played them yet they're quite fun. The 2nd is the best in the series so far I thought.

I have one and two. I'm just finishing number 1 now. It's fun but I'm getting bored with it. Don't think I can take on 2 ATM. I'm going to play two worlds next. I've had it three times now and never played it. Lol. I promised I would at least play it this time. After that I'll pop number two in and knock that one out

bread's done
Back