Mr_ hockeys trade list. H: Metal gear v W: tale tale games or forzia games.

Dr. Ellie Sattler: I was overwhelmed by the power of this place; but I made a mistake, too. I didn't have enough respect for that power and it's out now. The only thing that matters now are the people we love: Alan and Lex and Tim. John, they're out there where people are dying.

Dr. Ellie Sattler: I was overwhelmed by the power of this place; but I made a mistake, too. I didn't have enough respect for that power and it's out now. The only thing that matters now are the people we love: Alan and Lex and Tim. John, they're out there where people are dying.

Muldoon: [Muldoon and Ellie have arrived at the site of the T-Rex attack] I think this was Gennaro.
Dr. Ellie Sattler: [about 15 feet away] I think this was too.

Lew Dodgson: You shouldn't use my name.
Dennis Nedry: [loudly] Dodgson, Dodgson, we have Dodgson here! See? Nobody cares. Nice hat! What are ya tryin' to look like - a secret agent?

Henry Wu: You're implying that a group composed entirely of female animals will... breed?
Dr. Ian Malcolm: No, I'm, I'm simply saying that life, uh... finds a way.
Share this quote

John Hammond: All major theme parks have had delays. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked!
Dr. Ian Malcolm: But, John. If the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists.

Dr. Ian Malcolm: [Dr. Ellie Sattler has dug through a pile of dino-droppings with her hands] You will remember to wash your hands before you eat anything?

No! No! No one is trying to fuck on you! I'm on your side! I hate Godzilla! He destroys cities! This isn't your fault!!! I'll find you some pants!!!

Hmmmphh ( gets hit with a crow bar )

Agh! Man, he's fast!

Alan Garner: I shouldn't be here.
Doug Billings: Why is that, Alan?
Alan Garner: I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school... or a Chuck E. Cheese.

bread's done
Back