Mr_hockeys uv code drop thread.

Mr_hockey66 said:
Ok guys I have a Google play split code for aladin return of jafar up for grabs.

What was aladins third wish?
Aladin never made a third wish. Proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h6cFsx_7dU

First person to quote and like this post I have a code for Get Out already redeemed it on iTunes but it should have another redemption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friday the 13th Complete Collection, special instructions to redeem:

1. Use Chrome browser and clear cache.

2. Use the Hola plugin and visit http://flixstervideo.com and set your country to UK.

3. Turn off Hola (page will reload)

4. Visit: https://www.flixstervideo.com/redeem/1991BF82-0C69-4e0a-A70D-BD173183C861/?token=F6T6JV3B36W3

5. Login to Flixster.

Download Hola

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/unlimited-free-vpn-hola/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en
Hey, thanks man. Worked great.

attachicon.gif
msg-400182-0-08550000-1515816216.jpg
Got Wallflower thanks Mr. Hockey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I have codes I haven't used as I added my brother and his friend to my UV account. Going thru them slowly, trying to find them. That said I have a Catching Fire code that seems to still be valid and if I'm not mistaken a Suicide Squad Extended unused. Catching Fire I believe works but SS might have been given to friend, not 100% sure. Bad memory anymore *shrug*
Since I despise lurkers, actual members interested can message me if they want to roll the dice
Just pm'd you, possibly for suicide squad.
Thanks for the drop, dude.

I have codes I haven't used as I added my brother and his friend to my UV account. Going thru them slowly, trying to find them. That said I have a Catching Fire code that seems to still be valid and if I'm not mistaken a Suicide Squad Extended unused. Catching Fire I believe works but SS might have been given to friend, not 100% sure. Bad memory anymore *shrug*
Since I despise lurkers, actual members interested can message me if they want to roll the dice
I pm'ed you

Enough Said

The Best of Me

Paranoia
rpaevhr140dquns4

Russell Madness
43afg98hck3lewr7

Before I Go To Sleep 5791121766030752

First of all, thank you all for the thread. I don’t know how I never got around to looking in here before, but I’ll certainly do so from now on.

So here’s a little thing I’ve found: it seems that sometime since the launch of Movies Anywhere, a whole bunch of older Warner digital copies got kinda reset so they could be redeemed again through MA.

So far I’ve been able to redeem:

-(Around MA launch) a very expired The Dark Knight iTunes/WMA code from the mask packaging edition that was never used and didn’t work before.
-(Last week) a Harry Potter Wizard’s Collection UV code I actually gave away at the time due to not being able to get around region locks. Code didn’t work a few months ago.
-(This week) old codes for Jupiter Ascending, The Dark Knight Rises, Argo and Sherlock Holmes 2 from this thread.

So, I have codes for Watchmen (Theatrical) and Inception for whoever wants to PM me to test this out. Can’t guarantee they’ll work, but they’d only redeem through Movies Anywhere.

Update: both taken and successfully redeemed. So, yeah, this is a thing.

justice league war

37hw47h62fwg

jl throne of atlantis

f379wjttc9cf

son of batman

gtwwqjwktxfc

batman assault on arkham

hm3t77qg69cq

justice league gods and monsters

49q3tvtbwc32

justice league flashpoint paradox

23x33ckkv6j2

Try movies anywhere and flixster/Fandango now.

They are only redeeming again
(zombie codes) at movies anywhere

They were redeemed previously but they are back from the dead only at movies anywhere

They are only redeeming again
(zombie codes) at movies anywhere

They were redeemed previously but they are back from the dead only at movies anywhere
That's where I tried the batch of animated ones--either someone already claimed all of them or they didn't work.

First of all, thank you all for the thread. I don’t know how I never got around to looking in here before, but I’ll certainly do so from now on.

So here’s a little thing I’ve found: it seems that sometime since the launch of Movies Anywhere, a whole bunch of older Warner digital copies got kinda reset so they could be redeemed again through MA.

So far I’ve been able to redeem:

-(Around MA launch) a very expired The Dark Knight iTunes/WMA code from the mask packaging edition that was never used and didn’t work before.
-(Last week) a Harry Potter Wizard’s Collection UV code I actually gave away at the time due to not being able to get around region locks. Code didn’t work a few months ago.
-(This week) old codes for Jupiter Ascending, The Dark Knight Rises, Argo and Sherlock Holmes 2 from this thread.

So, I have codes for Watchmen (Theatrical) and Inception for whoever wants to PM me to test this out. Can’t guarantee they’ll work, but they’d only redeem through Movies Anywhere.

Update: both taken and successfully redeemed. So, yeah, this is a thing.
Thanks for inception!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Anyone have some old wb codes we could try with in your pms?
This morning I had retried my Green Lantern (from 3D Blu-ray) and Hangover Part II (from Blu-ray) which previously only redeemed in SD--in MA these now added HD. Is there a list of these older WB titles somewhere that included these Flixster codes, rather than trying to open up every case and check? If stuff already redeemed in HD in the past I can give away the MA version for someone else to try.

I have Batman Begins and Dark Knight Rises. 1 each.

I previously redeemed them through Vudu but you are welcomed to try with MoviesAnywhere.

PM me for codes.

1 per person.

First come first serve

*EDIT*

Both codes have been sent out.

bread's done
Back