Mr_hockeys uv code drop thread.

Have some older  codes. Probably used on vudu but may have iTunes . ( paramount movies should work with the app glitch) Hope someone gets some uses out of them.

New Year's Eve  bq4yyjqqm4kj 

Escape Plan  n9p7yftr6xkw 

Parental guidence  2861069838566020

Last edited by a moderator:
Enough Said  5318514419873528 

The Best of Me  0086581191451208 

Paranoia  rpaevhr140dquns4  

Russell Madness   43afg98hck3lewr7  

Before I Go To Sleep  5791121766030752  

4897p7ht3uwm8aq8
4n32pendjsujjb84

iTunes. One was mountain between us and the other is kingsmen golden circle. Can't remember which was which.

I bought Robin Hood and it has a card to keep scanning daily for prizes. Got a few Gods of Egypt digital copies, some $5 digital movies. They don't give codes just email redemption instructions. Anybody interested, let me know

I bought Robin Hood and it has a card to keep scanning daily for prizes. Got a few Gods of Egypt digital copies, some $5 digital movies. They don't give codes just email redemption instructions. Anybody interested, let me know
It’s just the same Gods of Egypt code every time—it will only redeem once for you no matter how many times you win. The $5 link is generic, and there’s a $3 version as well.

It’s just the same Gods of Egypt code every time—it will only redeem once for you no matter how many times you win. The $5 link is generic, and there’s a $3 version as well.
Gotten all of them multiple times now, email is backed up cuz I figured I could pass along the links. Given the link out a few times now, nobody has said it hasn't worked for Egypt

Gotten all of them multiple times now, email is backed up cuz I figured I could pass along the links. Given the link out a few times now, nobody has said it hasn't worked for Egypt
the $5 and $3 links work multiple times—the redirect to a generic url. It’s only the fee movie that will only redeem once per winner, no matter how many times you win—after it’s redeemed it’ll just keep giving the same used code.

I'm interesting in trying it out. Thanks!

the $5 and $3 links work multiple times—the redirect to a generic url. It’s only the fee movie that will only redeem once per winner, no matter how many times you win—after it’s redeemed it’ll just keep giving the same used code.
I never thought to attempt redeeming a code myself as I had it already, I stand corrected. Even tho my offline friends I gave the Gods of Egypt free ones too said they redeemed them no problem, they clearly did not bother. Sigh, why do I bother. At least a CAG did redeem the one successfully as he pm'd me to say so. Thanks for the clarification

I tried your link myself and it went to the generic webpage but clicked on the link in my email and it went to the redemption page. They sure do like to make this complicated

It was insta watch.

Auqaman 4k
Bumblebee
Transformers 1
Into the spiderverse ( don't know if sony is insta watch)

bread's done
Back